Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: A moment in the life of two lovers

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 200 Read: 666

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

~*~*~

Viggo's hair is brutally short now, and he's clean shaven. It's an odd look on him, a look Sean's never seen, or at least never seen in person. He wonders, as he watches Viggo sleeping in the warm sunlight of a late afternoon in New York, if it was this strange for Viggo to see Sean shorn and shaven a few years back when Sean did that play about the Scot.

Even as he thinks the words, he laughs at one of the oldest superstitions in theater, and he wonders suddenly if Viggo shares it, wonders why he doesn't know.

"Vig," he says very softly, not really wanting to wake Viggo up. "What do you call the Scottish Play?"

"That one by Duncan McLean?" Viggo mumbles, his voice rough with the fatigue that comes of travel. "Julie ... hang on ... gimme a minute...."

"No...."

"Julie Allardyce," Viggo says, his hand moving aimlessly across the bed.

Sean reaches out and takes it, gripping firmly, and Viggo mumbles in Spanish and starts snoring softly.

Vig'll forget the conversation, Sean knows. And much later, after food and sex, Sean will finally have to give in and ask Viggo about both Scottish plays.