Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: There are some things Sean can't do, even for Viggo.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: BDSM

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 243 Read: 798

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Viggo is standing outside in the rain. With no coat on.

Sean watches him from the window, silently willing him to leave.

The rain plasters Viggo's thin sweater to his body. His hair, bronze at the moment, and chin length, is flat against his skull, water snaking down Viggo's neck and check from the bedraggled ends. His hands are shoved in his pockets and his whole body is still.

Everything about him says: I'll stay here as long as it takes.

"Please don't ask me to leave," he'd said the night before. "I'll do whatever it takes to make it work. Just don't, Sean. Don't."

"Go," Sean murmurs now, his breath fogging on the cold glass. "Please Viggo. Go."

There have been too many nights when Sean turned away from Viggo, painfully aware that no matter what he did, it was never enough. That he was lacking.

"It's wrong," Sean had said back in the beginning. "I can't do it."

"But I want it," Viggo had replied, his eyes bright. "It's OK if I want it."

"But it's not OK," Sean says now. "It never was OK, Viggo."

He looks at Viggo through the steamed up glass, knowing that if Viggo were to take the sweater off, Sean would see the bruises from his own hands, marking Viggo's strong torso like some sort of bizarre birthmarks.

Sean lets the curtain fall and turns his back to the window, and the rain, and Viggo.