Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: I don't really think Viggo could do this to Sean, but I liked the idea too much...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1423 Read: 821

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

- I had a most wonderful dream, Viggo said sitting on Sean’s bed.
- ‘bout what? Sean asked and didn’t make even the slightest gesture to turn and face Vig.
- Fucking you senseless.

Okay, that got Sean moving, he sat up and looked at his... not quite lover, but something like that and blushed like hell. Viggo was sitting there without his shirt, looking right into Sean’s eyes, Viggo was smiling and some warm feeling floated around him. Hell, Sean liked Viggo, could even say that he loved him on some level, but he was too straight to like him THAT MUCH. Sean didn’t fight it when Viggo slightly pushed Sean onto his back. But when he saw Viggo starting to undo their pants, he freaked out:
- Vig! What the fuck ya think yer doin’?
Viggo put his other hand under Sean’s shirt and on Sean’s warm chest and with the other hand he managed to pull Sean’s pants easily off, then he got onto Sean and near to his ear again.
- Just gimme a sec love, ok? Viggo whispered warmly and Sean decided to try.
Viggo managed to get them both all out of their pants. Sean was looking right at the ceiling. Viggo took Sean’s cock into his hand and massaged it gently.
- Viggo quit it! Sean shouted, but then Viggo took Sean into his mouth.
- Ah, aah, Sean managed to say, when Viggo put all his skills in to it, he wanted Sean to understand how much his cock moaned for it, though Sean didn’t.
Viggo took it all and sucked it and it felt ah-so-good! It was too much for Sean. He sat up, grasping Viggo’s hair and tried to pull his off from his cock.
- Aah! Sean moaned when Viggo used his teeth and Sean pushed Viggo’s head lower, Sean started to fuck his mouth.
Viggo did it for a bit longer, but stopped before Sean could come.
- Would you take your shirt off? Viggo asked nicely and backed off for a bit.
Sean started to pull his green shirt over his head, Viggo just sat and watched.
After the shirt was tossed to the floor, Sean was pushed back down. Viggo climbed on him, making the Brit shiver again.

- Do you think you don’t want this? Viggo asked in disbelieve.
- Yeah.
- But you do, I’ve seen you down there.
Viggo lowered his head nearer.
- Why are you so hard when I touch you if ya don’t want me?
Sean didn’t answer, so Viggo continued.
- I’m gonna fuck you Sean.
- No, Vig, don’t, Sean pleaded and for the first time, tried to get away.
Viggo just pinned Sean’s arms and looked down on him.
- Sean, Viggo whispered and got his lips right next to Sean’s ear.
- You’re body seems to want me to fuck you.
He looked at Sean and it made him feel a little sad about them.
- You got me confused love. On one day you let me suck the very life out of your cock and the next you can’t get yourself even to kiss me, Viggo said words getting stuck to his throat.
Sean just lay there, quietly.
- Sean, Viggo spoke again.
- Don’t worry ‘bout it, I know how to be gentle, he said and continued what he was doing.
Sean swallowed, he wanted and didn’t at the same time, so he just wanted away.
- No, Vig, let’s stop this.
But the Dane ignored him completely, he sucked his finger and worked its way into Sean’s channel.
- Fuck! Sean yelled.
Just saliva wasn’t enough, Viggo managed to reach the nightstand and open one of the drawers. He fumbled that around with his hand before gaining what he needed.
- What the fuck! Sean cried after seeing the bottle of lube.
- When did ya get that bloody thing into me fucking house! Sean cursed.
- Such with ya voice Sean, it’s for situations just like this.
- For raping yer friends?
- No, for carefully planned and long waited situations.
Viggo popped the bottle open and poured some onto his fingers, now he could get two or even three in.
- Fuck Vig! Sean cried for the feeling of being so filled.
Viggo continued for some time, when he stopped.
- Sean?
- Hmm?
- I’m gonna take my hands off you, don’t run love.

Sean watched Viggo searching for something in the drawer again. He got a little scared when Vig brought a condom into view. Viggo started putting the condom on and lubing it. Viggo had both his hands busy on himself, Sean could finally get away, but he didn’t.
- I don’t want ye to fook meh Vig, I don’ do men.
- Don’t do men? What’ve we been doing these past two months Sean?
- Not fookin’ each other, Sean answered.
- Not fucking but sleeping together, in each other’s arms.
Viggo moved himself closer.
- Touching, sucking, kissing, stroking, but not fucking.
Viggo looked into Sean’s eyes.
- Please Vig, no fookin’.
- Are you sure?
No answer.
- You keep letting me touch you.
- Fuck... I’m not sure Vig, I like ye alright, but I don’ want a cock thrust into meh!
Viggo placed himself between Sean’s legs, the Brit didn’t fight it. He placed the tip of his cock to Sean’s opening.
- Would you like to fuck me instead? Viggo asked.
- No.
- May I please fuck you Shaun? Viggo asked using Sean’s birth name.
Sean was silent, and Viggo thrust his hips a little.
- Be gentle, Sean pleaded.
Viggo thrust more.
- Please...
Viggo lowered himself and hugged Sean.
- I will love, don’t worry.
Viggo got himself completely in and held in place, letting Sean adjust.
- Viggo it hurts, Sean said.
- Wait love.
When Sean finally eased his grasp on Viggo’s shoulders, Viggo finally dared to move.
- Aaah, Sean moaned.
- Does it hurt baby? Viggo asked while fucking his best mate.
- No, it... ooh, feels different.
Viggo fucked harder and moans from Sean grew louder and more passionate. Finally Viggo started to get into his pace. Sean reached for his cock and started to rock it.

They started to scream out for each other, and they came between those screams, Viggo first, then Sean. Viggo withdrew from Sean and went to the bathroom to toss the used condom away and cleaned his cock a little. When he came back he brought Sean some paper to clean himself with. After Sean was ready, Viggo went to toss that paper away also, then he placed himself back in the bed, closely next to Sean’s back.
It took Viggo a long time before he dared to speak, fearing that he could scare Sean away.
- It was nice huh?
Sean laughed, then turned to face Viggo.
- It was fucking disgoostin’.
- Wanker! Viggo shouted and hit Sean with a pillow.
Viggo caressed Sean’s face with his arm he wasn’t lying on.
- No really.
Sean bit his lips and tried to think.
- I don’ know actually.
- More good or bad?
- Both.
- Wanker, Viggo said laughing and kissed Sean with all the love he could give.
- Well maybeh good, Sean finally said.
- Hihii, I knew it.
- Yer too dominative, I’m not used to being the one controlled.
- I gave you the chance to fuck me instead.
- But thas even more disgootin’!
Viggo just laughed, his lover was so out of what it meant to have a gay lover.
- Someday maybe? Viggo pleaded.
- Huh?
- Fucking you is awesome, but I’d like to have you inside of me as well.
Sean thought for a moment.
- Well that’s a situation you actually *can’t* force me into it.
- Quite right.
- But stop forcing me into things love, please.
- We’ll see, Viggo said and placed himself nicely that he could fall into sleep.
- Bitch, Sean said and gave Viggo a good-night-kiss.
- As if, Viggo said smiling and they both finally fell asleep.