Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo came to fill the Aragorn role really late.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1267 Read: 762

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Viggo came to fill the Aragorn role really late. He didn’t really fit in at first, so he just started taking pictures of everyone, taking those pictures with him, putting them on display. Others noted it and after seeing what the pictures looked like, they liked what they saw. One time Viggo found Sean in his make up trailer, looking at Viggo’s photos.
“Hi Sean.”
“Oh, hi Viggo,” Sean said and watched Viggo sitting down in his chair, ready to get out of his wig and make up, Sean had done that already.
“You’re an artist, Vig,” Was the first compliment Sean ever said to him.
“Yeah, I’ve been photographing for a long time,” Viggo said, taking one picture into his hand and in some strange way, merged into it.
“Who’s that?” Sean asked.
“My son, Henry, I took a picture of him when I left, so that he would be with me,” Viggo sounded like he was elsewhere.

Viggo finished up, but Sean didn’t leave, he still wanted to look at some of the pictures, and ended up finding Viggo’s camera.
“Canon,” He said and Viggo finally noticed Sean was holding his camera. “Good brand.”
Sean knew how to handle that model, Viggo noticed it right away, but he was surprised when Sean lifted it to his face and took a photo of Viggo. When Sean lowered it, he was smiling, Viggo looked confused.
“Now you can put yourself there,” Sean said, pointing at the mirror with all the photos. “With the rest of us.”
Sean smiled warmly and asked if he could take another one. That was a bad idea, ‘cause he managed to catch the specific moment when Viggo fell in love.

It began with Sean, and spread to all the people who worked with Viggo, he was easy to become friends with. He became some kind of natural leader of the cast of the fellowship, but especially because Sean was on his side when he needed him. They were a strange mix of one with a great fondness of art and the other, who liked to produce it.
“Holy crap! It’s snowing!” Viggo screamed when he rushed into Sean’s trailer in the morning, fully dressed as Aragorn.
“So?” Sean asked while his make up artist was stunned.
“So!? My camera is somewhere in here! I need it!” Viggo yelled and started to flip the place inside out.
Soon Viggo heard the familiar voice of his camera taking pictures, he turned around finding Sean behind the camera again.
“Found it,” Sean said and handed it to Viggo.
Good it was all ready and set, ‘cause Sean’s not so short blond hair was full of little green hair ties keeping his hair in several tiny ponytails. So Viggo got a picture of it.
“I’ve told ya neva to teek pics of this!” Sean yelled after Viggo, who ran outside into the falling snow.

On one evening, after the shoot and make up removal, Viggo finally had his mirror all covered, it was nowhere to be seen, absolutely nowhere. Others had gone out drinking, it was Friday, but Viggo had finally gotten his pictures from that snowy day in his hands, and he wanted to pin them up. He looked at his wall, full of friends and moments, he had purposely cut down some of the pics of Sean, they were too many of him anyway. Then he came across the pics Sean had taken of him on that snowy morning. Viggo realized that all the pics of himself were actually taken by Sean.
‘He’s everywhere’ Viggo thought when he put one of those photos on the wall. ‘I can’t escape from him’
Viggo stood there, in the dim light, looking at the covered mirror, it still looked back at him, with Sean’s eyes.

Next week Sean found Viggo handing his precious camera to Sean.
“You want me to hold this?” Sean asked in confusion.
They had just got out of the cars that drove them to the wild, so that the camera crew could just film them from the air, walking in a neat line.
“Take my picture,” Viggo asked.
“Ok,” Sean said and lifted the camera.
“How do you want me?” Viggo suddenly asked, Sean lowered the Canon.
“Umm... I don’t know, how do you prefer?”
“You’re the one behind it.”
Sean looked around, he noticed that the others were throwing rocks at each other.
“Go stand there, look at the rascals,” Sean ordered.
“Take a picture of me, Sean,” Viggo sighed.
Sean suddenly took a few firm steps closer, stretched out his arm and just pushed Viggo off his feet and took a pic of that.
“There,” Sean said, he saw Viggo smiling so he did too. “Sorry, I’m no photographer.”
“Thas okay.” Viggo said and took his camera back.

Later that week, Sean and Viggo were having coffee and tea before the last hours of shooting for the day.
“Here,” Viggo said and gave the photo of himself to Sean.
“What issit?” Sean asked before even looking at the pic.
“The one you took of me.”
“It’s looks good enough,” Sean said and gave it back.
“Keep it.”
Sean looked a little surprised, but then put it into his costume’s pocket.

Sean was always faster with getting Boromir off of him, in many cases he came into Viggo’s make up trailer to talk. This day they stayed there even after the make up artists were gone.
“Here,” Sean said and gave the picture of Viggo back.
“You don’t want it?”
“I just thought it goes better on your wall than on mine”
“You don’t have to put it on your mirror Sean, there’s no rule.” They didn’t talk to each other, they were looking at Viggo’s photo wall. Standing before it, Viggo’s make up chair pushed back, out of the way.
Viggo rolled the picture in his hand and looked at the pics with Sean.
“Sean?” Viggo asked quietly.
“Yeah?”
“I think I go there, next to you,” Viggo said and finally putting the picture on the wall.
“Hmm, it’s nice there.”
Viggo didn’t like this, he was trying to tell Sean something, but the Brit was too slow.
“This is like the first time you came to look at these,” Viggo said after a moment of silence.
Sean didn’t answer, he just looked at the picture wall. Viggo put his left arm on the wall by Sean’s left side. Sean didn’t mind it, so Viggo put his right arm on the right side and all of a sudden, Sean was pinned. He slowly turned around, Viggo was right there, breathing the same air with Sean.
“Vig...” Sean tried to say something, but closed his mouth after the words did not come out.
Viggo wrinkled his brows, asking Sean things that he didn’t dare to speak. Sean just breathed out, slightly lowering his eyes. Then Viggo kissed him, he dipped down to catch Sean’s lips and lifted them back up, then he broke it. Sean was forced to look at Viggo again.
“I think that says it,” Sean smiled shyly.
“Yeah,” Viggo agreed.
Sean lifted his hands to Viggo’s waist, he didn’t grasp him, just carefully held his hands there.
“Can I kiss you again?” Viggo asked after smiling at each other warmly.
Sean didn’t answer, just lifted his head a little and they kissed again.