Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean hates it when people get emotional.

Rated: PG

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: No

Word count: 718 Read: 810

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Sean hates it when people get emotional.Hates tears with a passion. They make him feel helpless and clumsy and guilty. Even when he is not the cause of them.

He is startled - almost to the point of moving - when he realises that he is looking into Viggo's not Aragorn's eyes and that it is Viggo's tears dripping down on his face, running into his mouth.

Sean's always been fond of women. Some would say too fond. He's comfortable around gay men because he knows who he is, what he is. What he likes.

When PJ yells "Cut" Sean puts his arms around Viggo, arrows and pommels in the way, holding him tight till he stops shaking with suppressed sobs. Everybody but Sean seems highly embaressed. Viggo's eyes are red-rimmed and unreadeble.

Sean prides himself of being a good mate. One you can count on.
He doesn't get a chance to talk to Viggo - not alone. As he leaves he puts a hand on his shoulder and says "Come over later" and Viggo nods.



Viggo's subdued and quiet but seems fairly at ease on Sean's couch, one bare foot drawn up, hands in his lap, eyes distant.But when Sean asks if he is okay he gives a small shake of his head and stays quiet. Sean wants to help and so he puts his arms around Viggo again, closer this time. Nothing in the way.

Sean likes Viggo a lot. He's a good mate, a great co-worker, and Sean wants to help him anyway he can. Cause Viggo would do the same for him. They're brothers-in-arms.
.

Viggo's leaning on Sean now. Leaning into Sean. And it's so intimate; feeling his breathing, the tenseness of his shoulders. Sean wants to ease, to soothe, and so he starts stroking Viggo's hair. And when Viggo relaxes ever so slightly Sean feels
warm and happy. Happy that he can help his friend.

Sean wants Viggo to stay.
.

Viggo's warm and heavy against Sean now. Relaxed. Sean looks down at him and suddenly the world tilts. Suddenly letting his hand continue; through Viggo's hair, down his cheek, neck, shoulder; is the easiets thing in the world. Letting his hand drift further - down his back to his hips - easy. Letting his own head drop down, pressing his lips against the corner of Viggo's left eye, then pressing his head up gently with his free hand, letting his lips slide down to Viggo's mouth. So easy.

Sean wants Viggo.
.

~~*~~

Viggo wants Sean.
.


From the moment he first lays eyes on Sean he feels drawn to him. Charming and witty. Sexy. He resists the urge to flirt and touch. It doesn't quite work and so he resorts to play-fighting. Innocent. Almost.

Viggo wants Sean to stay.
.

He knows the story - He knows the schedule. But still he wishes that Sean could stay. Now that they've gotten to know each other. Have become friends.

Viggo likes Sean a lot. He's a good friend. One to go camping with. One to talk to. One to be quiet with. He knows that whatever happens, Sean's got his back. They're brothers-in-arms.
.

Sean's still sexy and breathtaking but Viggo can ignore that when they're together. Enjoy the emotional closeness; the friendship. He wouldn't loose it for the world.

Viggo prides himself of being a good friend. He'll listen and he'll help, and he'll be brutally honest if that is what is needed. And yet he cannot be honest with Sean. Cannot be honest with himself. Fearing that that would disrupt what they have.

It's difficult at times. When Sean hugs him or sits in make-up in the morning; sleepy, bed-warm. Viggo smiles and jokes and takes care of it later; writing confused, eager fragments; jerks off in the bathroom in his house whisperings Sean's name.

Viggo hates it when he has to bottle his emotions up. But he cannot risk hurting Sean. Hurting himself by frightning Sean. Chasing him away. And so he stays quiet.
.

~~*~~

It's so hard. But Viggo does it anyway. Sits up and pushes himself away from Sean. Looks into his eyes. Asks: "Are you sure?"

~~*~~

It's so easy. Sean doesn't know where this is taking him but he trusts Viggo. And so he whispers: "Yes".

~~*~~