Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Follows 'On the side of a mountain'

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 706 Read: 631

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

The avalanche scene. It was filmed inside a studio, in a polyester set and with rice based fake snow everywhere.
“It tastes salty,” Viggo noted after eating it from his glove.
“You make it sound nasty,” Sean smirked, he made sure no one else heard him.
Viggo blushed a little, having Sean in Boromir’s costume before him, leaning on a fake snow wall he was supposed to rush into next.
‘HOT!’ Viggo mimicked with his mouth and Sean just watched him.
“It is,” He answered.
Viggo shook his head and pointed at Sean. Sean looked over his shoulder, then looked back and pointed at himself, like asking ‘Me?’
Viggo grinned and nodded, they just flirted there, nobody noticed them, maybe ‘cause everybody had equally as much trouble with that salty rice stuff getting into their eyes, ears and mouth.
“It’s everywhere mate,” Sean said casually to Viggo.
“In my pants for example.”
Sean gulped, but managed to keep his poker face.
“Well that’s... a bummer.”
“It sure is,” Viggo said and laughed.

When the lunch break came, all the actors spent a while just cleaning each other.
“Still got some fake snow in your pants?” Sean asked quietly.
“If that’s what it needs for you to take ‘em off,” Viggo got a slap to his face, only a slight and playful one, but got one anyway.
“Stop it,” Sean laughed.
“I’ll behave.”
“As if.”
Damn, Viggo wanted to kiss him.

After lunch, the actors just stood outside the place where the set was built in, they did all in their power to avoid being in the same room with that ricey dust flying everywhere.
“Okay, it’s all ready, get in,” Said one of the set designers.
Vig took Sean by his arm and held him outside so they were last ones to go in. Then Viggo kissed him quickly and ran in before Sean yelled at him.
“Hihihii,” Viggo laughed when he got to his place.
So every possible time Sean paid him back, using the fake snow of course, that stuff was perfect for revenge.

They had several breaks during the filming, the actors tried to create some mass illusion that it was actually really, really cold, that they were on a mountainside, there wasn’t really all those hot lights, and the snow wasn’t actually rice.
“If Sean would be as scared as he was on the real mountain, we could all relate,” Elijah said and tried to make snowballs. “It’s no use.”
Viggo jumped into one big pile of stomped fake snow and lay there, Sean saw that, he wished he could just go lay next to Viggo, kiss his lover, be by his side.
“You’re not helping,” He went over to Viggo and said.
“Getting hot?” Viggo asked, not getting up.
Sean just shook his head to himself, Viggo was unbelievable.
“’Cause you know Sean,” Viggo said and sat up, motioning Sean to come closer. “You’re really, absolutely, stunningly hot in that Boromir outfit,” Viggo whispered.
“Stop it,” Sean hissed, but his smile got through it.
They just stood there, even the hobbits weren’t playing around. The fake snow irritated everybody.
“You know I would have you,” Viggo said casually.
“Stop it or you ain’t getting any tonight,” Sean hissed, really pissed this time.
“I really have this salty stuff in my pants in... unpleasant places and it hurts when you talk like that,” Sean whispered. “So cut it out.”
Salty Sean was a bitch.

When they got out of the set, out of their costumes and make up and all, they took the same ride over to Sean’s place, it was closer.
“I really need to take a shower, you coming with me?” Viggo stated right after they got into the house.
“Way ahead of you” Sean said and ran to the shower, clothes coming flying off.

In the shower Viggo tried his best to clean all the fake snow away.
“You still got some here?” Viggo asked and stroked Sean.
“Hmm, are you gonna stop if I don’t?” Sean asked carefully.
“I’m gonna suck you if you don’t.”
“Oh, then it’s all off.”