Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Follows 'Viggo's photo's'

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1506 Read: 674

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Sean hates flying, he was holding on to his helicopter seat so tightly it almost came off with him.
“Wanna know the worst part of that?” Sean asked Viggo while they were watching the helicopter take off.
“Shoot.”
“The ride back.”
“It can’t be that terrible.”
Sean looked at his boyfriend angrily.
“Come here,” He said and took Viggo behind this little pile of snow.
They crouched behind it, Sean kissed Viggo, a very deep, passionate kiss, then Sean broke it and stood up.
“You ain’t getting another before my fly back is done.”
“Damn cruel,” Viggo whined.
“Well there you go,” Sean said and walked away, not even helping Viggo up.

The scene was done perfectly, Boromir finally got his hands on the ring and Viggo could only wonder how Sean was able to cope with it so well if he really was so scared about the flight back.
“Cut!”
Sean’s feet gave in at the moment Pete called a fifteen minute break. He just sat there on the snow.
“How is it hanging?” Viggo asked.
“The fucking fly back,” Sean said “It’s eating me.”
Viggo sat next to him.
“You just have to deal with it, we have to fly here and to the other sets many times,” Viggo said and rubbed Sean’s back.
“No, nooo,” Sean just said, almost yelling. “I’m not gonna take another helicopter after this, noo.”
“Then what? You’re gonna horseback ride there?” Viggo said, leaning onto Sean.
“I’ll ride a fucking rabbit if it depends on that.”
Viggo started to giggle and let himself lay back on the snow.
“What?”
“Ride.”
Sean looked Viggo in the eyes, that horny bastard.
“Get yourself together.”
“Hey Sean,” Viggo asked, laying there, looking at the sky.
“What?”
“Come home with me tonight.”
Sean blushed, but kept his place.
“Why?”
“You know why,” Viggo said and sat up. “So that you’d have something fun to think about when you ride that bunny to the set.”
“Loon,” Sean said smiling.
Viggo got near him, and whispered:
“I’d kiss you, but everybody would see.”
Sean watched Viggo bucking back and smiled.
“Me too, but I told you, only after we get back.”
“It stinks.”
“Not as bad as the fly back.”
“Just stop thinking about it,” Viggo said and got up. “I think we’re gonna film again.”
“How?” Sean said to the first one, burrowing his face into his hands, he looked like he was crying.
“We’re on an empty mountainside Sean, I’m sure you can think of something”
“Only thing that keeps me from thinking about the flight... is,” And Sean kept his face burrowed, but pointed at Viggo with one finger.
“Well I’m flattered,” Viggo said and forced Sean up. “So come home with me tonight.”
Viggo had Sean in his arms and it was permitted, he was helping Sean up, it was nothing to pull out of.
“It could be something to keep your mind off of the flight back,” Viggo suggested.
Viggo let go of Sean.
“Okay, but we’ll just watch TV or somethin’,” Sean stated.
“Sure,” Viggo grinned and looked lovely.
Sean fought not to kiss him.


Viggo took the flight back with Sean, he had never flown with him. Sean took Viggo’s hand and squeezed it so hard he cut off Viggo’s blood circulation.
Viggo didn’t want to talk to Sean through the headset they had, the pilot would’ve heard them. So Viggo had to use his hands to communicate, he petted with his free hand Sean’s hand that was killing Viggo’s other hand, and prayed that Sean would dare to let go.
But Sean had to shake his head, he didn’t want to loosen his grasp.
So Viggo started humming and petted Sean’s hand and tried to forget about the pinching feeling he had in his hand from blood not getting into it.
But Sean didn’t loosen his grasp.

“Shit Sean!” Viggo shouted after they got into Viggo’s car. “My hand is totally dead! How am I supposed to paint now Sean?”
Viggo hit the steering wheel and it hurt.
“You’re not left handed,” Sean just said, he was not about to take the blame for Viggo not able to bear it.
“Shit!” Viggo shouted and got out of the car, rounded it and swung the door on Sean’s side open.
“You’re gonna drive!”
“Okay.”
They switched places, but Sean didn’t start the engine right away.
“I’m sorry if you’re in pain, but you wanted me to take your hand.”
“Yeah! You surely took it! Right off my wrist!” Viggo yelled.
“Grow up,” Sean said and started to drive.
“I’m not gonna fly with you again,” Viggo said angrily, “Ever.”
“Good,” Sean said calmly. “Because I’m not gonna fly again.”

Sean drove over to Viggo’s house. They got in and Sean sat on the couch.
“You want something to drink?” Viggo asked from the kitchen.
“Thought your hand was hurting,” Sean shouted back.
“It is,” Viggo said when he walked back, drinking just water. “I meant that you may help yourself.”
“Oh, I’m good,” Sean said and watched Viggo sit next to him. “Can I see your hand?”
Viggo let Sean pet it and look at it.
“It’s fine.”
“But it still hurts,” Viggo whined.
“I know,” Sean said and kissed Viggo’s hand. “You’re beautiful Vig.”
“I know,” Viggo said and kissed Sean, “that you think that way.”
“Bed me Sean,” Viggo asked with a low purr.
Sean kept silent.
“Am I your first?” Viggo asked carefully, he knew Sean didn’t want to talk about it.
“No, but I’ve never had a...” Sean struggled with his words “... pleasurable gay sex”
Viggo got himself up and sat on Sean’s lap.
“Would you let me try and change that?”
That was what Sean wanted to hear.
“Yes,” Was all he managed to answer.

Sean let Viggo take him into his bedroom, let him undress them both. Sean surprised even himself with how hungrily he grasped Viggo when he got next to Sean who lay on the bed. Sean had his big arms all over Viggo as soon as Viggo was within their reach.
“Sean, I want you to fuck me.”
Sean got all silent, he blushed but it wasn’t to be seen in so dimly lighted room.
“Sean?” Viggo asked and sat up. “You don’t want to?”
“I’ve never managed to...” Sean struggled with his words again “... do it without hurting the man I’m trying to please.”
“I’ll help you,” Viggo said and kissed Sean. “Don’t worry about it, you won’t hurt me.”
Viggo gave Sean the lube he had bought only yesterday. Sean got some of it onto his fingers and managed to continue from that like he had done it every day. He even found Viggo’s magical spot with no problem and he made Viggo moan with pleasure.
“Enter me Sean, please.”
“Vig I...”
“Don’t worry, I won’t let you hurt me,” Viggo said and turned onto his back, he wanted Sean to see his face.
Sean lubed himself and got in with no problem.
“Ahhss,” Viggo hissed quickly. “Slower Sean, let me adjust.”
“Sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it, just take it slow, move when I say to move ok?”
“Okay,” Sean was nervous, but seeing Viggo’s calm face eased it.
Move, hold, move, hold, Sean had trouble following the orders after he was allowed to thrust a little deeper, finally he was in as much as he could. He felt how Viggo lifted his hips a little, like sucking all of Sean’s dick into him.
“Move Sean.”
“It’s all in Vig.”
“I mean like, move, fuck me, make me fucking come out of my fucking mind.”
And Sean did, he rocked the man he had managed to bury himself in. He moved back and forth in the tight tunnel that gave pleasure to both of them. Sean even managed to take Viggo into his hand and even to make him come at the same time he did. The expression on Viggo’s face was something that made Sean feel like Viggo had felt for months.

They lay on the bed, drifting into sleep, Sean had thought about how he felt, how he managed to make Viggo feel special.
“Am I the only one to whom you make love to?” Viggo asked in the dark, his voice was almost a whisper, like sleep talking.
“Don’t you have to be in love to make love?” Sean asked.
“Yeah,” Viggo sighed. “You’re right.”
Viggo rolled to his side, his back facing Sean. Sean felt a little guilty, so he hugged Viggo from the back.
“I am,” He whispered slowly, “In love with you.”
Sean felt Viggo giggle.
“I knew it.”