Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo are rainbow boys.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1131 Read: 614

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

They call gay men lots of names, some more polite than others. Gays. Homos. Fags. And a million others that Viggo couldn't be bothered to remember.

And now they also call them "rainbow boys". Or at least that's what Henry told Sean and Viggo the last time he was visiting New Zealand during filming. The three were crammed together on the worn, but comfortable, couch when Henry brought up the subject. The boy had looked over at his father, sitting beside Sean with his head resting on the Brit's chest, Sean's own arm resting comfortably on Viggo's shoulders.

Grinning at the picture they painted in the soft blue glow from the television set, Henry had commented, just out of nowhere, "you're rainbow boys, you know. That's what they call gay lovers back home, in the States. Rainbow boys."

Sean, ruffling the boy's blond hair, had wondered exactly where that thought had come from, eventually settling upon the fact that Henry had some of his father in him, which made him spit out odd comments at odd times. Viggo had simply smiled at his son, cuddling closer to Sean. Then the three went back to watching the television, just as happy and peaceful as before.

But when Viggo thought about it again, weeks later after Henry had returned to the States, he decided that the term fit. Because what could be better used to describe the relationship between him and Sean than pure, undiluted colours? Each and every hue reminded the man of a specific incident, touch or look between himself and Sean. And each colour, just like each moment, was special to him.

Red

Red was the colour of both Sean's and Viggo's faces when Ian MacKellan told them to quit beating around the bush and admit already that they were madly in love with each other.

Red was the colour of Sean's cheeks when Viggo kissed him for the very first time that same day, with a very loud, theatrical smack on the lips. And in front of Peter, Fran and Philippa no less, all of whom had clapped and laughed appreciatively.

Red was also the colour of Viggo's lips later that week, after Sean had decided to get revenge. Pinning him against the trailer, pushing his mouth against Viggo's, nibbling and sucking and licking until the two lips and surrounding flesh were warm, wet and rosy.

Yellow

Yellow was the colour of Sean's hair, which glimmered brilliantly in the candlelight at their dinner table. Viggo watching the strands alternatively shimmer and fade, raptured, while Sean smiled and shook his hair around, indulging his art-crazed lover.

Yellow was the colour of the stars that burst behind Viggo's eyes as Sean had taken the American's aching cock into his mouth for the first time. Yellow stars that rocketed around Viggo's brain as Sean attempted to suck Viggo's very soul out along with his come.

Yellow was also the colour of the early morning sun streaming in through the open window the next morning, it's warm rays highlighting the two naked bodies stretched out upon the messy, sheet-strewn bed.

Green

Green was the colour of Sean's eyes, which followed Viggo's moves intently throughout the day, between takes as Viggo ran through lines in his head or swung his sword around aimlessly. And following him even during takes, until Peter stops the camera and tells Sean to focus. And Sean nods and apologizes, only to do the exact same thing once the cameras start rolling again.

Green was the colour of the plants that Sean cared so much for, kneeling in the damp soil in the back garden, digging and weeding and watering until the sun and all of its light fades into darkness.

Green was also the colour of the envy Viggo sometimes felt as he watched Sean flirt and joke with other cast members and the crew. Only to have the feeling erased later on when Sean, noticing the little frown on Viggo's face, chuckles and draws the other man into a tight embrace, while whispering to him that he only has eyes for Viggo.

Blue

Blue was the colour of the rushing water that had swallowed him up after his surfboard had bashed up his face with a vengeance, while Orlando and the hobbits had looked on in horror. But Viggo, much to Sean's relief, had survived the encounter without any lasting damage, minus that to his ego.

Blue was the colour of the bruise surrounding his eye and cheek the next day, swollen so painfully that the makeup girls grimaced in sympathy when they touched it with their makeup brushes. So blue and painful looking that Sean couldn't resist giving Viggo a comforting hug and a peck on the forehead between takes as they filmed the Moria scenes.

Blue was also the colour of Viggo's eyes, which fluttered shut when Sean gripped the man's firm erection in his large, calloused hand, dragging roughened skin against sensitive skin. Delighting in the little whimpers that escaped Viggo's throat, which increased in volume and intensity as Sean brought his lover closer and closer to the edge. Both men not caring that they were still in costume and that Orlando had just strode in the trailer door.

Purple

Purple was the colour of the head of Sean's cock, slipping in out and of Viggo's warm and wet mouth as he pleasured his lover, humming deep in his throat as his tongue ran up and down Sean's swollen, aching length.

Purple was the colour of the fingerprint-shaped bruises Sean left on either side of Viggo's hips, as he pounded repeatedly into Viggo's willing and begging body. His thrusting interspersed with Viggo's needy moans as the American wrapped his legs around Sean's hips, pulling the Brit's cock deeper and deeper into Viggo's body.

Purple was also the colour that Viggo, in extreme exaggeration, had complained that his backside was after Sean had finished spanking him for his recklessness and near-drowning during a shoot for the Two Towers. But Sean had held him tightly afterwards, kissing away the fat hot tears that both fear from the incident and pain from the spanking had caused, explaining just how precious Viggo was to him. How Sean's heart had stopped when he had heard what had happened. How he had started crying himself, shaking in fear and relief, upon hearing that Viggo would be just fine. And, most importantly, how he couldn't live without Viggo, daft, crazy, suicidal American that he was.

Yes, Viggo thought happily as he gazed lovingly at Sean, laying under the bed covers beside him. The term rainbow boys fit them perfectly. Instead of painting with paint, they were painting with love and memories. And they, their relationship, was and is Viggo's very greatest creation.