Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sometimes the freedom of just being able to get in a car and go is best.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 455 Read: 671

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"Get in," Viggo said as he pulled up next to Sean in the driver's seat of his car. Filming had just ended for the day and, since the sun had set long ago, Sean knew it was time for supper and bed. Not time to be heading out.

Sean stared at his friend in amazement. "Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Does it matter?" Viggo replied with a smile. "Near or far; here or there. S'all details, isn't it? We'll figure it out on the way. Don't need a plan."

And this flippant statement caused Sean to shake his head. Of course they needed a plan! They were busy actors who had a schedule to keep. They couldn't go gallivanting off on a whim! And to start a trip without knowing the destination? That was pure folly! A folly that Sean couldn't imagine being a part of. Because life had rules and structure that was meant to be followed. Besides, it was dark out and he was tired and they had to be on set again the next morning anda33;

"Please," Viggo asked softly when he recognized the answer on his friend's lips. And Sean, tossing his coat into the backseat as he climbed into the passenger's seat, cursed his heart for it's soft spot; the spot that had Viggo's name emblazoned across it. Viggo. His friend. His lover. The man he could never say no to, no matter what.

Viggo's smile was a mile wide, and he gave Sean a quick peck on the cheek before speeding off.

"You won't regret coming," Viggo told him, as they drove along through the black night, bathed only faintly in the silver light of the moon. "I'll make it worth your while," he added, as his hand slipped off of the steering wheel and into Sean's lap. And then it was Sean's turn to smile. And gasp. And moan. Later, after they had pulled over onto the side of an empty road, Sean repaid the favour in a much more pleasurable way.

And when they returned early the next morning, thoroughly exhausted but also thoroughly sated and happy, Sean realized he had discovered something important. Well, actually three important things, although the first two he knew already.

1. Sex with Viggo was amazing.

2. Sex in a car was more difficult than it looked.

3. Sometimes the best things in life weren't planned. Weren't thought out or worried over or analyzed to death. This unplanned trip wasn't a disaster; it was fun and relaxing and utterly amazing.

Sometimes the freedom of just being able to get in a car and go is best. And getting in a car with Viggo? Well, that was even better.