Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean thinks it isn't real.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 322 Read: 903

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Viggo is lying in the grass, wearing Aragorn’s gloves, a T-shirt and jeans. His feet are bare. The wind is playing with his hair and Sean’s eyes are caressing his face. Sean’s hands are empty and he catches himself trying to imagine what Viggo’s mouth would taste like.
He’s beginning to hate the make-believe of it all.

Later that night at the pub Sean focuses on his beer and doesn’t look at Viggo who’s distracted and withdrawn. Distant. He tells himself that it’s just the movie getting to him, the long hours, the haunting landscape. Fealty.
He doesn’t believe his own fabrications any more.

The wind in the parking lot is cold and hard, dispelling the haze long enough for him to recognize the shoulder he is leaning on, the half-turned face, the hands at the car door. But he’s afraid to open his mouth. Afraid that unwanted truth will spill from it. Or more lies.
He hides his face in Viggo’s neck and shuts his eyes tight.

The overhead light in the bathroom is harsh. Viggo’s hipbones fit his hands perfectly. He can feel the cold from the tiles seeping through his jeans, numbing his knees. Viggo is making small groaning noises, trapped between the wall and Sean’s mouth, and when he comes, Sean chokes on the bitterness.

It’s not until Viggo gets into the bed next to him that he realises he had assumed he would just leave.

Afterwards, Viggo pulls him closer and kisses him and Sean’s hands drift up to touch Viggo’s face.

"This isn’t real," he whispers, burying his fingers in Viggo’s hair and moving closer.

"I am here," Viggo says, softly stroking down his back. "You’re here." Caressing his forehead with gentle lips. "It's real."


And as Viggo puts his arms around him, Sean is almost convinced.