Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The computer's broke and Bean gets a visitor.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 327 Read: 731

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"How are you, love?"

“The computer’s broke.”

“Uh-oh. No game?”

“No. Daragh is trying to fix it but no game. Da says its still nil-nil.”

“Not even the nun worked this time, huh?”

“No. I think I may need a new good luck charm.”

“You have me.”

“Cheeky bastard. You’re not here! And if you were here, I’d not care about the game.”

“Damn good thing since I’m shit at fixing computers – or much of anything actually. I’ll just stay up here and get comfy then since the game doesn’t interest you any more. Come on up when you have a moment. You know, unless you have other plans or something.”

“You’re really here? In me room?”

“Indeed I am. Lounging up here in your room, rolling around in your bed, listening to the game.”

“Don’t tease, Vig.”

“No teasing planned, love. No teasing. Why would I just tease when I can have you come up here and fuck me like there’s no tomorrow? Why would I tease when I could suck your cock until you moan and gasp with pleasure and come for me? Why tease when I can have a turn and put you on your knees, lick and bite you until you’re good and ready and then slide in nice and slow, feeling you clench around me, waiting until you beg me before I give it to you hard and fast, watching the muscles in your back flex as you push back against me to take more of my cock? Why tease, Sean?”

Viggo heard Sean tell Daragh to find a way to record the game once he got the computer fixed, heard Daragh ask what in bloody hell was the matter, heard rapid footsteps in the hall and then felt the blissful press of his lover’s body against his as their mouths met in a long, deep kiss.

The teasing was over.