Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Swords have to be properly taken care of.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 960 Read: 651

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"Mine is bigger than yours."

In response, Sean looked up at Viggo, leveling laughing green eyes on his friend.

“Whot’s that, Viggo? I think I need to hear it again. Must have misunderstood.” He made a show of going back to his script, a smirk on his face.

Viggo and his damn sword.

“What’s there to understand? It’s just bigger and broader. Prettier.” Viggo leaned against the makeup counter, blocking the light. He had his arms crossed and a challenging grin on his face.

“Prettier, is it mate? Is that so? Perhaps you’d better change that to handsomer if you thinks it’s true. And I’m not sure that it is. Wishing doesn’t always make it so.”

“Well, you’ve seen it after all. Here, there and everywhere. Don’t you agree? Pretty? Handsome? Whatever.”

“Aye. It’s a sharp one.”

Viggo rolled his eyes. “You’ll go a long way for one of those jokes, won’t you?”

Sean laughed, his green eyes twinkling. “Aye,” he said again, nodding happily. Viggo cackled at him and shook his head, reaching over to ruffle the Englishman’s short blonde hair.

“So we agree it’s more attractive than yours—“

“No, Viggo, that’s not what we agr—“

“Shhhh, Bean, you’ll have your chance to speak. Now where was I? Oh yeah, we were talking about how, in addition to greater length and girth, mine is handsomer. I suppose that is in no small part because I take very good care of mine.”

Looking down and smirking as he thought about what to say next, Sean was surprised to feel the light change again as Viggo shifted. But as the other man tilted his chin up so that their eyes could meet, he was far, far more amazed to realize he could still be made to blush. The spot where Viggo’s finger touched his skin burned and he took a deep and calming breath, his brain whirling.

Perhaps they were no longer making smart comments about swords?

“You should let me take care of yours, Sean,” Viggo whispered and Sean found himself watching as the tip of his pink tongue swiped across his full bottom lip.

“Whot?” he asked dazedly, immediately berating himself for such a stupid reaction. Viggo laughed a gentle loving laugh that ended in a kiss to Sean’s cheek, an erotic brush of stubble against stubble.

Shaken, Sean decided to reassert himself in Bean fashion. Maybe he was misreading the conversation. Viggo must be taking the piss. He couldn’t really--?

He went for the cocky approach.

“How do ye propose to take care of me, Vig? Might be taking on a bit more than ye can handle,” he asked smugly.

He was going for swaggering but it came out more like swaying. His nervousness was clearly given away by the increased rolling tones of his Sheffield accent and the way his tongue just wouldn’t stay where it belonged.

Those blue eyes watched Sean’s tongue as it licked first his bottom lip, then his top lip. Slowly Viggo grinned at him knowingly.

Infuriatingly full of certainty.

As he always was.

Bastard.

“You may be right. Don’t want to bite off more than I can chew by any means. Maybe we should unsheathe it so that I can take a look. Get it out of the old scabbard. That way I can check it out thoroughly. From top to bottom essentially. I think an assessment is important so you understand just what I’m offering to do.”

With the grace of a cat Viggo straddled Sean, his feet still on the floor on either side of the chair as he very deliberately and very slowly bent his knees just enough to bring their groins into contact. As his erection met the other man’s half-hard cock, Viggo hissed and closed his eyes and Sean’s cock immediately swelled to solid fullness. Groaning and pushing upward against him, he had a fleeting thought as to why he’d been so stupid as to never have done this before. And then he pulled Viggo’s mouth to his own. He kissed him with a hunger that surprised him and when Viggo opened his lips and welcomed him, moaning as their tongues stroked against each other, he knew he was where he was meant to be.

With a sharp gasp, Viggo finally broke away, his breath ragged and heavy. Sean saw his reddened lips, still closed eyes and felt his throbbing hardness against his own and wanted nothing more than to drag him somewhere, anywhere, to examine these sensations further. The realization that this was no longer a game overwhelmed him and he couldn’t quite understand how it had seemed so foreign just minutes ago.

Viggo pressed his forehead against his and then moved to kiss his cheek and ear and throat before reaching his mouth again. His hands laced around the nape of his neck and he whispered against his lips words that made Sean finally take action.

“Maybe oil it up, Sean. Rub the oil in gently and slowly. Spit shine it, too, perhaps.”

“Aye,” Sean growled, unable to resist biting the tender skin of Viggo’s earlobe. “That’s enough, Viggo. Yours is bigger, broader, handsomer, shinier, sharper, cooler, more flashy and – what the bloody hell else am I supposed to say?? – but there’s one thing that its not that I’ve suddenly decided it very much needs to be.”

Viggo smiled smugly as Sean stood, lifting him before he swept around and dropped them both onto the rumpled and well-used couch, swords be damned.

“And that is mine,” he rasped as he began the unsheathing.