Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The Society for Creative Anachronism and smut

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3305 Read: 688

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

'Just don't make a whole lot of eye contact and stick close but not too close. You have to allow a certain area around me since I'm royalty.'

'You know you're not really royalty, right?'

''Come 'ere. You need more dirt and ash on your face. And your arms, too, since they're exposed. Did Lorna really make this tunic for you? It's good. It really is. I like the leather lacing.'

'You're getting dirt in me eyes, my king.'

'Ah' that's sweet. You haven't called me that in a long time.'

'Don't get used to it. It's for the weekend only.'

Viggo chuckled and stepped back, admiring his handiwork. Sean looked dirty and - well shit, sexier than hell, he thought to himself. Serf or no serf, the man was hot.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Here they were in the woods of Southern Idaho playing 'cowboys and Indians' as Sean insisted in calling it, which in truth showed just how confused he was. In reality, they were to spend the weekend as part of an event being held by The Society for Creative Anachronism. Viggo had been talking about this gathering for a long while and had finally convinced Sean to go with him.

This SCA group - a large chapter of the international organization -- included members from all sorts of background and experiences, but they all gathered together to learn and exchange ideas about life as it was in the Europe of the Middle Ages and Renaissance. This weekend was to be an encampment with various activities and demonstrations, primarily weaponry and jousting, but there would also be time to spend on history and linguistics and other finer arts.

Viggo had a role in a period movie in the months ahead and he wanted to immerse himself in an imaginary time and place that offered the right language and speech patterns and which smelled of hot, tempered metals and meats roasted over wood fires. He'd presented the outing to Sean as an exercise in role preparation but had neglected to tell him of his own elevated status in the organization, which was that of a king.

The American had long ago affiliated himself with this organization , back in the days when he'd been a largely unknown actor and lived in the area with his wife and young son. He'd earned his office long ago and under his SCA identity - the name and 'back story of the part he played in the group as well as his period costume -- no one had really pegged him for who he was now, at least not yet. Sean was pretty sure that would end soon, given how Aragorn-like his lover looked as he stood before him in the faint firelight.

Viggo had spent the better part of the last two weeks telling Sean all about the life of a commoner, describing to him what to expect, how to dress and how to make up his own SCA persona and history in case asked. Never once had he mentioned his own superior ranking - although, come to think of it, he had discussed at great length how normal people should demonstrate their deference and fealty to the crown.

And now here they were, in a rough, pieced together tent straight out of WETA Workshop and Sean was only now being told of the disparity in their positions. There was much more than a hint of merriment in Viggo's eyes as he stood before him, swathed in a long road-worn cloak and black, battle-scarred boots. Under his outerwear, he wore a deep purplish tunic and black leather breeches softened with age and use. A ring with some heraldic symbol adorned his right index finger and he wore a silver circlet on his long hair. He chuckled as he explained to Sean what he'd forgotten to mention before ('Really Sean? I'm quite sure I would have told you. Perhaps you just weren't listening' You know, like you sometimes do when I drone on about art or politics or whatever?') but he would allow no protracted argument.

The event was to officially start in the morning, but Viggo and Sean were not the only ones who'd made camp in the chilly Fall evening. Far down the hill, there were two more tents and there were other campfires seen in the distance. The smell of wood smoke and snatches of a foreign music came to them on the lazy air.

Feeling Viggo's hands still artfully daubing dirt on his face, Sean allowed himself the pleasure of watching him through nearly closed eyes. The other man was enjoying himself immensely, a smirk playing around his mouth as he made a point of streaking more ashy grime down the length of Sean's nose. Aqua eyes shimmered and as he concentrated, Viggo ran his tongue across his full bottom lip.

Unable to deny himself any longer, Sean moved suddenly, the muscles in his broad shoulders bunching as he brought his hands up to frame the face of the other man, grabbing him in a needy and hungry kiss that left them both breathless. His hands threaded through soft brown-blonde hair and found the circlet impeding their path. Sean stepped back and pulled the offending object free before handing it slowly to the American.

'My king,' he murmured, a hint of question in his voice.

'Yes,' said Viggo hoarsely, taking the item and setting it aside, his gaze locked on the Englishman before him. He looked at Sean in the faint light coming in from the fire outside. Meant to be playful and somewhat historically accurate, the dirt nonetheless was a beautiful addition to the art that was Sean, he thought. The glowing light added curves and hollows to the man's angular features, caressing the beloved and handsome face. Green eyes reflected the fire and Viggo was lost.

'Come here,' he said.

Sean moved a step closer immediately.

'Kneel,' Viggo commanded.

Sean tilted his head back at once, eyes narrowing, lips tightening at the tone used. He moved not at all except for that.

'Kneel,' Viggo repeated, a slightly more forceful edge to his voice. 'Kneel and pay homage to your king.'

Sean almost gave himself away with a grin but he held it in check, shifting quickly into a perfect portrayal of fear and disdain. Pulling himself up to his full height, he sneered as he spat out his next words, spoken perfectly in a period accent.

'I'll have none of this, my king. Royalty or no, you?ll not bend me to your will.'

'I'd suggest that I will,' said Viggo slowly, his voice a stroke of cold malice that quickly obscured the comforting wink of agreement that passed between the two men.

Sean turned as though to bolt outward through the flap of the tent and Viggo stopped him, roughly grabbing his upper arm and yanking him back.

'I said kneel,' he growled. 'Kneel before me. Now! If you continue to resist, my men will be dispatched at once to destroy that paltry hovel and all like it on that speck of rock you call your home.'

'No,' seethed Sean, green eyes flashing with pretend hate. 'You cannot. You will not!'

'Oh, my pretty green-eyed boy, I am the king -- your king -- and will do as I please. Now: on your knees!'

Trapping one of Sean's feet with his own, Viggo shoved hard against him, pushing him downward while also cushioning his fall via the grip on his arm.

'Kiss my ring, boy,' Viggo murmured, holding his hand directly in front of the other man's face. 'Do it.'

'I'll die first, your majesty.' Cold green eyes snapped at him but Viggo could see that Sean was enjoying the game. In his crouch on the tent floor, his worn breeches were pulled tight across his thighs and groin and his desire was a hard and irrefutable fact.

'I won't have you die,' said Viggo as he looked at him archly, almost disinterestedly. 'You'll be much better at sucking my cock while your heart still beats.'

'You must be mad. Let me go and go back to your own kind. A poor man such as me holds no interest for you,' Sean countered angrily.

'Ah, but that's not so, boy,' Viggo purred, running his lethal-looking dagger against Sean's stubbled throat while pulling his head back by his hair. "When I took you as a slave it was not work I had in mind for you. You have much to offer me. The bulging hardness rising between your legs is but one enticement. One large and concrete enticement.'

Viggo paused, almost laughing aloud at his bad choice of words ? hardly erotic or historically accurate to refer to his lover's cock as cement but adlibbing had never been his forte. Not when he was horny as hell and had the man of his dreams kneeling at his feet. He stifled his laughter and redoubled his efforts.

'And those lips, love. Strong and firm yet seemingly so soft and welcoming. And a body hewn like art from golden marble. Eyes like jewels. All quite enticing indeed.'

Sean glared up at him angrily although Viggo thought for sure that he saw some humor in his gaze, too. He released the cruel grip he had on the Englishman's hair and spoke quickly.

'Take off your shirt. Unlace it. Now.'

Sean silently obeyed, moving carefully due to the knife still at his throat. He flung the shirt aside and Viggo caught his breath. Sean's broad shoulders and narrow waist, his muscled chest - all of it was an absolute aphrodisiac and Viggo could feel blood rushing to his throbbing cock. He heard a dizzying pounding in his ears at the sight of Sean knelt beneath him, subdued but defiant. Each muscle stood out in stark relief and Viggo thought that the sheer beautiful perfection of the hollows of Sean's collarbone might kill him.

Reaching down to massage his own dick though the front of his leather breeches, Viggo moaned openly at the raw pleasure that coursed through him in response. Sean watched and Viggo continued, spurred on by the intensely focused attention given him. Undoing the hidden ties, Viggo pulled his trousers down his muscular thighs, spreading his legs to let his hard, throbbing cock spring free, reddened and glistening with a fat pearl of cum at the tip. Wrapping his hand around his own shaft, he pumped slowly, moving a tiny bit closer even as he slid the dull knife around to rest against the back of Sean's neck, stopping any attempt to move away.

He needn't have bothered.

Sean's face reflected uncensored desire and need. Want. He swayed closer, lips parting in invitation and Viggo stopped him again with the blade, holding him still as he ran the fat cum-slickened head of his cock against the Englishman's mouth. Sean groaned, his eyes closing as he sought again to move nearer, lips opening and then closing around just the head. He needed to taste him, know him, love him and his tongue flicked over and around his prize.

'No,' rasped Viggo pulling back a half step. 'Not yet.'

Sean growled in annoyance, eyes flashing his frustration.

'Enough,' he hissed and yet Viggo pressed on.

'I am your king.'

'Yes,' Sean muttered angrily.

'And I will have what I want.'

'Yes'

'And I want you. Every bit of you. On my bed. Now.'

Sean's eyes widened in surprise. Viggo rarely topped. It was a situation that they both found highly suitable and yet the sudden realization that it was what Viggo wanted this night - what he intended to have - had Sean trembling with heightened want.

Viggo looked at him sternly as he shouldered out of his own cloak.

'Stand and disrobe,' he ordered quietly, moving the knife aside. He began to work at the ornate fretwork of his own tunic as he stepped completely out of his boots and pants.

Sean looked at him appreciatively and did as he asked, his eyes raking across the solid musculature now on full display before him. He leaned forward to steal a kiss, forgetting his role for a moment. Viggo reminded him of it with the flat of the blade to his abdomen and a bite to one ear.

'Not until I say,' he whispered. 'Respect your king.'

Sean smiled softly against cool and fragrant hair for a brief moment and then he pulled back, awaiting instruction.

Without warning, Viggo dropped before him, sucking his cock into the intense wet heat of his mouth as his hands grabbed Sean's ass and pulled him closer, deeper into his liquid perfection.

'Ah fuck, Vig? ah?'

Strong hands dug into Viggo's hair, caressing at his scalp as Sean swayed, overwhelmed by sensation. Viggo worked the length of him, cheeks hollowed as his wet mouth slid up and down the throbbing maleness before him in tandem with the pumping of his hand. His other hand dropped to cup Sean's balls, soothing and caressing. Blue eyes fluttered closed as taste and smell and touch were all honored and savored. Sean was moaning above him, his voice the softest roughness one could imagine.

'Close, Vig,' he murmured.

A long luxurious 'mmmmm' was the only response and the faint vibration - the implied consent and the neediness of the sound - drove Sean over the edge. Thick pulses of hot cream filled Viggo's mouth and throat as he swallowed hungrily, continuing to slowly squeeze and stroke Sean's cock until the other man pulled away just a bit, over-sensitized.

Viggo looked up then, the back of his hand catching lost drops at the corner of his mouth. Their eyes met and then Sean was on his knees before him, lunging into a needy and passionate kiss as he found Viggo's tight, thick shaft and began stroking it quickly. They broke apart when Viggo pushed him away roughly, a kingly sneer back on his face.

'On your back,' he said evenly and Sean felt an anticipatory tingle settle low in his belly. 'I want you on your back. For me. Now.'

Sean shook his head dazedly and Viggo kissed him cruelly, their teeth clashing as he pulled roughly at Sean's hair.

'No,' Sean murmured, mouth still pressed to Viggo's.

'Yes,' said Viggo, yanking Sean's head to one side to expose his throat. He bit hard, feeling the skin give a little beneath his teeth, tasting the tinny kiss of blood in his eager mouth. Sean's groan of desire escalated to a hiss of pain and Viggo heard him whisper 'Fucker' against his shoulder.

Hiding a chuckled response, Viggo muttered, 'You wanted that? like you want this,' as he pushed him hard, down onto the fake furs and skins bunched on the tent floor. His free hand found Sean's half-engorged cock and he squeezed gently, lazily stroking up and down as he kissed the other man fiercely. He could feel the dawning response in Sean's hardening cock and he licked the Englishman's throat in acknowledgement and reward, laying kisses over the bite mark he'd left.

'Good boy,' he murmured. 'You must never disappoint your king.'

'Fuck you,' muttered Sean, his feigned anger dissolving into pure heady desire.

'Uh-uh,' teased Viggo, kissing the other man?s parted lips. 'Remember your place.'

'My place,'Sean paused, panting as the pace of Viggo's strokes increased.-is with you. Beneath you. My king.'

'Love you,' whispered Viggo.

'Love you back. Always,' came the reply, so quiet that it was easy to imagine that it had not been said aloud at all.

Viggo fumbled under the skins and found the small plastic bottle he?d hidden there earlier. Sean grinned at him as he caught sight of it.

'A modern convenience, my lord?'

'Yes, unless you'd prefer total period authenticity - which is to say bear grease or lamp oil or something like that,- threatened the smiling madman.

'Ahh' KY it is then,' laughed Sean, hissing in pleasure as Viggo's well-lubed finger slid around and around his opening, teasing and taunting nerve endings that begged for his full attention.

'Mmm, yeah, Vig?'Sean's voice was soft afterglow and hard want combined.

'You like it, don't you love?'

'Aye'

'And you want more, don't you? You want my long, hard dick inside you. You want to be fucked. You want me to fuck you -- hard and steady and slow and easy --all of it. Tell me, baby.'

Sean rolled toward him, unashamedly pulling his leg up to allow his lover continued access as he brought the other man down to him for a long kiss full of want. He bit on Viggo's plump bottom lip, tugging at it gently with his teeth, smiling as the other man gasped a little.

'I want you so, Viggo. My king. Fuck me. Take me. I want all of you, my gorgeous, blue-eyed and mad king. Make love to me, yeah?'

Smiling softly in response, Viggo pushed Sean onto his back, taking his position between thighs spread wide. Sean was all wanton need, legs splayed, face flushed and heavy, urgent breaths escaping his reddened lips. Viggo leaned down to kiss inside Sean's thighs, allowing himself open-mouthed caresses right alongside the base of Sean's hard cock.

'Love you, baby,' he murmured as he pressed his slick cock against - and then into - his lover. Blazing perfection - absolute rightness -- washed over him as he waited for Sean to signal his readiness for more. When Sean nodded, Viggo began to move, fighting his instinct and forcing himself to start slowly and carefully, recalling what it felt like for him and wondering if Sean felt the same satisfaction, the same almost frighteningly powerful thrill of lust at the invasion.

'Fuck me?Vig? king? God? I want you? hard.'
The sheer incoherence of his muttering told Viggo what he wanted to know and he moved deeper in one slow ecstatic slide, sensation nearly overtaking him. He heard his own voice in a choked near-cry and he moved his hips faster and more forcefully, pistoning deep into the man who now moved to meet him on each stroke.

'Yes, Vig? Yes?'

Sweat dripped from the American onto his lover and their torsos and legs slid against each other as they tangled in the throes of their passion. Viggo sought Sean's lips again, tongue-fucking his willing mouth in time with his movements below. He felt Sean's muscles tensing around him and he shifted his weight to one side, freeing a hand to tend to Sean's dripping cock. Their hands met there and wrapped together, stroking and pumping in unison as Viggo thrust harder and harder, finally feeling the shattering splendor of his orgasm even as Sean's cock spilled over their twined hands,


~ ~ ~ ~ ~



They fell asleep like puppies in a litter - curled around and over each other in utter comfort. In the night, the king woke first, easing his lover awake with faint kisses at his temple and throat. Sean woke slowly, rolling closer with a grunt and a sigh, trying to silently lull Viggo back to sleep.

'Sean, baby, wake up.'

The Englishman felt something placed on his head and he tilted his face upward, gifting Viggo with a scowl and one open eye.

'What?' he grumbled, feeling the circlet slide from his hair and onto the skins beneath him.

'I want you to be king this time,' said his lover devilishly. 'And it's time for 'Return of The King' Like now. Here. Did I mention now?'br />

Sean looked appraisingly at the eager man. Affecting what he hoped was a majestic demeanor, he looked long and meaningfully at Viggo's very erect cock before slowly dragging wicked green eyes up to meet mischievous blue ones.

'And you'll behave?' asked Sean slowly.

'Not at all,'answered Viggo as he pounced.

'Good.'