Summary: "Can I take your boots off?"

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: Leather

Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4024 Read: 3396

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
Kink
"Can I take your boots off?"

Viggo shook his head and peered at Sean. Then he looked down at his own feet. He looked at Sean again, not quite sure what he wasn't getting.

Sean looked all flustered, a shy smile on his face - God, he is so gorgeous looking like that - but Viggo decided that trying to sift through the reasons why that might be would be too much of a strain right now, so he just nodded and sat down on the steps of the Cuntebago.

They were alone in the bustle; people running to and fro, slanted sunlight gilding metal and hair. For a short while Viggo merely looked at his lover, gingerly kneeling in the dry grass, jeans and t-shirt clashing with Aragorn's long leather coat, carefully undoing the laces of his boots.Then it hit him.

Leaning forward he said in an undertone: "This is turning you on, isn't it?"Quick, guilty glance up.Small nod.

"Then I'd rather save it for tonight."And with that Viggo got up and left Sean kneeling in the grass, dizzy, heart hammering.

*****************


The doorbell hasn't stopped ringing when Sean yanks the door open. Viggo is standing on the steps, wearing an odd mix of street wear and costume; ratty jeans, undone shirt, Aragorn's gloves and - Sean looks down, feeling his mouth go dry - boots.

Viggo smiles serenely at him and brushes past, saying: "I hope you don't mind me keeping these on?"Sean shakes his head and trails after him, into the kitchen where Viggo sits down, sending him a smile and saying: "I do believe I interrupted something earlier today. Please. Carry on."

It should feel stupid, like a silly drama class exercise - because Viggo doesn't know - doesn't understand - but instead it feels so very right, makes Sean feel right and safe -as it always does- kneeling on the kitchen tiles, letting his fingers stroke the dirty, cracked leather. He looks up and sees Viggo looking down on him, thoughtfully. And because some things are too big for words Sean bows his head down and lets his tongue trail wetly along a seam, shaped by Viggo's ankle tasting tarnish and dirt and grass. He hears Viggo's sharp intake of breath and smiles into the leather. Then he moves closer, placing Viggo's foot in his lap, the hard sole pressing down on his erection, heel pushing his balls to one side, and carefully undoes the laces, head bowed. Stopping occasionally to let his hands glide over the leather, caressing, feeling the promise of flesh and muscle underneath. It isn't until he is through with both boots that he raises his head to see Viggo looking at him, worrying his bottom lip, breathing hard.

"I want you. Now. On the floor," he says.

And Sean feels the glow that has been growing ever stronger throughout the day spread, making his cheeks flame red, raising the hair down his spine, deadening the absence-pain when Viggo gets up to fetch some lube.

Sean stays on the floor, waiting, and when Viggo gets back he is met with eyes so radiantly worshipping that he has to close his own and just breathe.In. Out.He is jerked back into reality when Sean says: "Can I touch you?"And this is when Viggo realises that he is in way over his head. And harder without touch than he has been in a long time.

"Is there anything I should know?" he asks, his own voice a rasp."Anything..."

Sean crawls to him, cat-like, and sits back on his haunches to unzip Viggo's jeans, voice and hands soft. "If I say 'red' you stop whatever you are doing. Just like a stop signal." Viggo's cock is hard and leaking, but his eyes are wide and Sean can see a question in them, melting into shaky relief, when he says: "I'm not into pain. Just - just letting go. Eh?"

He holds his breath - praying that it's not too soon, too weird, too important - and then Viggo smiles down at him, fisting his hands -fingerless leather stiff and smooth- in his hair and Sean knows that it will be all right.

Viggo understands. And what he doesn't know, he'll learn.