Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo spend some time at Viggo's mother's home.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1630 Read: 586

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

The river had to be freezing this time of year, Sean thought. Beyond freezing. And yet when he looked at it working its way over and around river things, he could see in it matches for all the greens and grays and blues in his lover’s eyes – and those eyes were never cold to him.

The thought made him smile.

He leaned against the old wooden railing, wondering just for a moment if it would bear his weight. It was solid enough – everything here was solid. The trees, the house, the quiet and the river. Nothing intruded or threatened and now, with snow everywhere, the feeling of being cloistered and somewhere nearly holy was almost complete.

Until his lover flew out of the French doors at the back of the house, fighting to see if he or that damn Lab would make it first – the dog winning only because he could squeeze through the gap between Viggo’s boots and the bottom of the doors.

Sean cringed at the sounds of the wooden frame smacking back against the plastic covered patio furniture in concert with the rattle of glass deciding whether or not to shatter. But he only heard that somewhere behind mad cackles that made him smile and laugh out loud as the man he loved ended up tripping over the dog and having to roll away to keep from being slobbered on.

“Sean! Help, goddamit! Lawrence, stop it! Kill the Englishman! Kill him! Sic ‘em”

The dog had clearly had no behavior training. But then neither had Viggo, Sean mused. He took another sip of his tea and watched the snow sticking to his lover’s denim-clad arse and idly wondered how long it would be before the snow melted and the wet fabric would cling even more.

He didn’t care a whole lot that his arse would be pink with cold by then. Tea-warmed breaths and kisses could do wonders for that. His cock began to stir as he imagined Viggo basking in that attention until Sean finally took one more swallow of tea and then allowed him to turn his needy shaft to him so that he could pull him at once into his heated mouth.

All this thought of heat and Viggo. God…this fucking winter coat suddenly seemed like far too much.

“Viggo…,” he called even as the other man was already trotting down to him, shaking snow and leaves off. Before he’d said another word, he felt the heaven of Viggo’s soft kiss, half a giggle as Sean squirmed a little at the cold of it, and then the contrast of cold lips and warm mouth made him thrust against his lover at once, only barely aware that he heard Grace calling Lawrence in and pulling the doors closed.

Viggo’s half-frozen hands found their way into his jacket and he laid them flat against the thin tee shirt underneath – right over his nipples – knowing, and rightfully so, that they’d harden at once.

Being loved by Viggo was like being in the middle of a blizzard he thought. Especially here. In California, it was like being loved by…something not cold…, he thought inanely…happily abandoning his deliberation as Viggo bit greedily at his throat and cupped his ass to pull him close.

“Vig…your mum…”

“God, Sean. You’re worried about getting caught making out?” Viggo licked his earlobe as he chuckled and the moist warmth made Sean shiver. “She’s probably figured out that you’ve had sex a few times since you have three daughters.”

Sean took Viggo’s mouth in a forceful kiss, paying him back a little for the teasing. “She doesn’t know I’m being fucked by her son though, does she?”

“Nope. I expect she’s got you figured for the top.”

Gaping and pushing Viggo away, Sean struggled for words and found he suddenly didn’t know any. He expected that the pinkness already on his face due to the cold must be increased threefold now.

“Wow! Your eyes are huge, Sean! Fuck!” Viggo leapt closer for another kiss. “Very convenient when your mouth is already open, you know. No need to work my tongue in there at all.”

“You think she knows? That we’ve…here?”

“We’re staying in the same room for Chrissakes!” Viggo’s eyes were sparkling wildly. “God, Sean! You’re more nervous than the first girl I messed around with.”

“Well, I expect you didn’t do it in the room across the hall from your mum, did you, Vig? Or maybe you did since you seem to have no respect at all!” Sean’s annoyance was on full display now - along with embarrassment and not a little of what looked like shock.

Physical “I need a blanket and please elevate my feet “ shock.

“I don’t believe I started it, Sean. You may recall something about ‘Viggooooo…please…I can’t wait two more days until we leave… I need to be fuckin’ rooooooogbytackled’.”

“I don’t believe that’s what I said!” Sean was hissing now.

“That’s an exact fucking quote!” Viggo’s huge grin demonstrated no fear in the face of Sean’s distress.

“You can be a right prick sometimes.”

Viggo kissed him lightly on the nose. “And you love me for it. Utterly. Completely. And with reckless abandon. Which is why you let me fuck you in the room across from my mother and stepfather last night. I thought you English were more repressed than that.”

“Oh Christ. I forgot about him!”

“Well, I’m pretty damn sure he’s not going to forget about you, big boy!”

Sean grabbed his mug and headed toward the house. “Your mother said to come in for breakfast soon and I would think the least we could do is act a little civilized this morning. And hope they never heard anything last night.”

Viggo followed along behind him, smiling as he threw a loose handful of snow at his behind. “Still not a morning person, I see. You’re gonna be mad all day, aren’t you? Good thing I got my blow job last night!” Though he said that last sentence in a soft voice, Sean still turned to glare at him.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Inside the warm glow of the kitchen, Grace bustled around, constantly sidestepping Viggo who seemed to enjoy eating most of his breakfast from the various pans or trays on the counter.

“For the love of God, Viggo! Haven’t you learned any manners yet?” his mother cried in exasperation while giving him that indulgent look mothers have for sons.

With a smirk, he kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes soulfully. “It took me years of therapy to wipe out all that crap you taught me.”

She shook her head and poked him in the belly. “Get away from me. Get Sean some hot tea. His has to have gone cold. And then come sit down. Gray’s still asleep. Something kept him up all night.”

“Sean, too!” said Viggo with a smirk, sitting back and enjoying how his lover’s eyes got huge again. Thankfully Grace seemed to never notice the comment or Sean’s reaction or even Viggo’s mumbled ‘ow’ as he rubbed his leg under the table.

“I’m full.”

Glaring at him, Grace pointed toward the kettle, “Get up and get the tea like I told you, young man.”

Sean couldn’t resist. “Get that, Vig. The one person on the planet who thinks you’re still a young man!”

Grace laughed behind her napkin while Viggo steadfastly ignored him, carefully bringing over the fresh cup of steaming tea. “It’s really hot. Might need to blow it – whoops! blow on it - first.”

Staring at him in utter horror, Sean sat silently, blushing to the tips of his ears. If not for Viggo batting his gorgeous eyes at him adoringly, he would have killed him right there. Knocked him down where he stood and choked the life out of him.

Instead he sat there and let himself wallow in the thought for a moment before taking a bite of pancake, chewing very slowly and deliberately while regaining his composure before turning to Grace, with his most charming and Sharpe-like expression, to compliment her on the breakfast and the tea.

Viggo sat across from him quietly, hiding behind his coffee cup and rubbing his now bare foot against Sean’s knee.

Allowing the thoughts of Viggo’s death to creep back into his mind, Sean turned toward Grace again, noting as he did so that she was sharing an impish grin with her son. God, they acted so alike, he thought, so alike.

And then he cringed.

Viggo was sure he saw a flinch.

Or a squirm.

There may have been a bit of an evasive move like ducking or trying to hide under the table.

But the words came from Grace’s mouth anyway.

“So, Sean. There’s a polo match down the road today. Near the old high school. Viggo can show you where. But rugby – rugby tackling – now that’s a tough one. I’m not sure where you could have that. Unless you can wait until you get back here.”

Sean was no longer able to picture Viggo’s death. It was only his own now – in that clichéd movie scene where everything closes to a pinpoint of light before going to complete blackness. The only thing that saved him was the lifeline of that mad giggle and his utter desire to make love to the man until he could turn the laughter into moans again.

And then he would kill him.