Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: What Viggo wants..

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 368 Read: 755

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"Tie"

“Whot?”

“Give me your goddamn tie.”

“Take it.”

“Fucker.”

Viggo reached around Sean, both hands at his throat as he undid the tie under his collar and yanked it free.

“Hands up. Grab the hook.”

Sean started to turn.

“Don’t fucking turn. Grab the hook.”

With a smirk, Sean grabbed the hook on the inside of the shiny restroom door. For hanging coats and canes he imagined. Not grown men. But he wasn’t going anywhere.

Viggo tied his lover’s wrists together and Sean waited to be tied to the hook, but Viggo surprised him. With a vicious pull that almost made him fall, Viggo spun him around and pressed his naked arse and back against the cold white tile. He brain couldn’t catch up…couldn’t process fast enough to tell him what to treasure most: the feel of Viggo’s bite and breath at his throat, the groan of his name at his ear, the hands grabbing his arse in threat of violation or the hard cock grinding against his own.

His hands were in front of him, bound at the wrist in soft, slick silk, and Viggo suddenly twisted the tie cruelly, forcing him to his knees.

“Fucker,” Viggo repeated, his voice cruel and cold.

He dropped to his knees in front of him, still holding him at his bound wrists as he pulled him close for a savage, scraping kiss.

“Fucker,” he hissed.

Sean started to push back, wanting his own taste. Tiring of the tang of only his own blood from his bitten lip. Viggo stopped him with a shove and then another, not meeting his eyes.

“Fucker.”

“You want it,” Sean said. “You never wanted it before me. But you want it now. Always. Any way you can have it from me. Always from me. Don’t you, Viggo? You want to be fucked? By me? Feel me slide into you and know you’re pinned and that you can’t change it? Wouldn’t change it.” His fierce green eyes flickered at the other man, willing him to look up but knowing he wouldn’t.

“You want me to fuck you, Viggo.”

“Yes,” was the quiet reply.