Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: First meeting

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 548 Read: 880

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

Read-thrus.

Nothing more fucking boring in the entire bloody universe.

Except the new bloke across the table made things a bit more interesting this time around.

A beauty that one. Shaggy hair, straight nose and dimpled chin, all muscle and grace.

Rugged and harsh one moment; thoughtful and quiet the next.

What would he be like in bed, he wondered.

The giver? The taker?

An innovator? Or a bore?

He saw the blue-green-gray eyes – cold as steel – snap up toward him. Neither Viggo’s head nor his body ever moved; no one else would have noticed any change, but his eyes were focused directly on Sean.

He knew he’d been appraised and he knew he measured up.

Those eyes stayed self-assured and demanding, making Sean increasingly uncomfortable. No smile followed and Viggo offered no break from his implied challenge.

Sean was the first to look away.

He couldn’t remember who called for a break – must have been Pete or Barry – but he headed down the hall and out into the bright sunlight for a cigarette, enjoying that harsh initial scent as the flame caught and then the first savored inhalation that followed.

He let his head fall back and he rocked a bit on the balls of his feet, trying to stretch out a bit of the tension he felt.

The he heard another lighter and another deep, lingering inhalation and he knew without a doubt who it was who stood so close behind him.

Very casually Viggo spoke words that Sean’s ears strained to hear.

“I like to take it rough. Hard. No games unless I say. I’m interested and so are you.”

Sean took a final drag on his cigarette and turned slowly toward the other man, crushing the butt under his foot and watching his own motions intently before he slowly raised his eyes, the green in them lash-like, sharp and cutting.

“Aye. I am. But I haven’t decided how much or if you’re worth the trouble.”

Viggo looked at him with hooded eyes, a smirk – confident and interested, indicating his pleasure in the challenge perhaps – on his lips.

“And you’d like for me to show you if I’m worth it? Can’t exactly have a go at it right here when we need to be back in fifteen, right?”

Now Viggo took his turn stubbing out a cigarette, knowing full well that Sean was scanning the lot while he did so.

When he looked up, he did so slowly, making a long, lingering stop at Sean’s bulging groin and he knew he had him.

“No blow job in a shed or behind a car, Sean. Not now. Be at my house at eight. Bring supplies. I know you’ll be there and I’ll have made myself ready. Use the kitchen door and find me upstairs.”

Sean just nodded, no hesitation this time. And a shadow of what wanted to be caring – maybe even affection – crossed his face as he reached out toward the other man.

Viggo took a sudden and solid step backward.

“I said no games. No fucking games.” His voice was tight, his face expressionless.

Sean was confused but he nodded and dropped his hand, whispering “Eight” even as he did so.