Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: About senses : Senses are touch, sight, and hearing.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 384 Read: 974

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

The paintbrush had made Sean squirm so in the end Viggo just used his fingers. Dipping them deep into the pot of dark red paint, letting them glide slickly over Sean's warm skin.

It makes Sean feel odd to lie there – naked – vulnerable – with Viggo crouched next to him, focused on nothing but the signs he is making, trailing paint like blood.

Viggo whispers the names of the runes while he draws them, voice guttural and edged, and Sean feels like smiling, only he doesn't. For Viggo is almost reverent, touching paint and Sean, and so Sean stays quiet and tries to understand.

"Kauna," Viggo says and lets his fingers glide over Sean's heart. "The torch of passion."
He dips his fingers in the paint again and says: "Dagaz – day," painting another sign beneath the first.
He bends down to kiss Sean's abdomen before painting a large X there. "Gebo. A gift. The giver, the given, and the receiver joined."

Sean hardens, shaking. Sac tight, hard flesh twitching. The sensation of Viggo's fingers not nearly as maddening as the sound of his voice and the look in his eyes.

Viggo lets his tongue lap gently at Sean's cock before applying paint, warm fingers coated in cool moistness.
"Wunjo," he whispers, "heart's joy. And this is the aurochs, and the horse, and rest, and harvest."

Then he takes Sean's hand, red fingers leaving marks around his wrist, dips it in the paint, and leads it slowly from his own left shoulder, to his right nipple, left nipple and down to his right hip, leaving Sean's hand there. Resting.

Sean finds himself mesmerized by the bloodlike flash pulling his eyes down Viggo's body, his own voice strangely subdued.
"What does it mean?"

And Viggo leans closer, resting his hands on either side of Sean's shoulders, looking down on him - ruining the carpet - and murmurs: "Sol and sejr – sun and victory," Sean's hand is still on Viggo's hip, stroking red circles on the taunt skin, and Viggo is so close, his cock getting smeared with paint and precum, and when Sean pulls him down, Viggo's yes is a breath, leaving more of a mark on Sean than the paint.

~*~*~ End ~*~*~

Note:
The letters used are K, D, G, W, U, E, ng, J, and S.