Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: An unexpected conquering.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 233 Read: 858

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

His brain registered that he was being kissed– no…fucked by mouth – at the same time he realized it was Sean who’d pinned him against the wall.

Total shock fought raw desire and happily conceded.

He was being overpowered and hurt and yet he’d never felt such an instant and keen need for more.

His body and mind demanded it. This was why he existed.

He gave in and let himself be absorbed by the feeling of being wholly wanted by another person.

This person. This man.

Sean had his hands around his neck and he pulled him closer still, his kiss violent and hungry and demanding. Viggo shifted and Sean pinned him yet again, a raw “No” the only sound he made before biting his way back into the warmth of his mouth.

His voice could be scary as hell or sexy as fuck and the thought made Viggo fight harder into the kiss, welcoming the fear and the need.

He grabbed for what he wanted and was made to wait. Denied the choice of touching first, he was touched and spread himself for more.

This was so close to one of their bone jarring mock skirmishes. Another chance to knock Bean on his ass or get clocked himself.

But this time the win would be as different as the battle. He gave into it completely, thoughts of fighting forgotten.