Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Part of the Vincent Black Lightning AU.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: AU

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 457 Read: 715

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

His right eye will swell shut by morning, but that’s no nevermind now. He can see how Viggo’s teeth rest on his lower lip and Sean hasn’t even collected his prize yet. It’s almost fifty quid tonight, a goddamn good pull, but it should be for the size of the bastard still on his arse in the corner. Sean looks at Viggo, makes sure Viggo’s looking at him, and licks at the red marks on his knuckles. He’s not bleeding—it’s just from impact, not even bruising, really—but Viggo shifts anyway, stretches and puts both hands behind his head, like he’s lying back in bed, comfortable and still like they sometimes are, on the rare late morning they’re together.

The head of the club hands Sean the cash, and he pockets it, hangs back to toss a few words with lookers-on. He’s talking, but he doesn’t even hear himself; he’s watching Viggo watching him, the blue-gray of his eyes sparking more the longer Sean lingers. But he can’t stand around long, though the pressure of each passing minute makes it better; that look on Viggo’s face makes the hair on the back of Sean’s neck stand up, makes his stomach drop the way the prospect of fighting a bloke three stone heavier has never done.

“I’ll catch you lot later,” he says, and slips sideways between Murph and Rollie. He doesn’t hear whatever they say after—something like “thanks” or “next week”—it doesn’t matter because Viggo’s already out the door, is already on the back of Sean’s Vincent. Easy on the seat, like he belongs there, and Sean’s maybe starting to think he does.

“Buy you a beer, Red?”

Viggo leans in, sets his teeth on Sean’s lower lip, on the one spot that’s fist-tender. “That’s not my name.” He’s smiling, Sean can feel it, and then he bites.

The heat in Sean’s chest is immediate, and it prickles the skin on the back of his neck. Sean pulls away, though he doesn’t want to. “I might have forgot.” Sean puts his finger at the edge of the bruising by his eye. “Get hit in the head a lot.”

Viggo tugs him down, and the way he presses close, all warmth at the base of his spine—Sean has to run his fingers over the slick black leather of the motorcycle’s seat, just to feel them both at the same time. Viggo’s hand slides around his hip, cups his cock through his jeans. “Fire this girl up and get us home, and I’ll remind you.”