Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean is cajoled into helping Viggo fix the hayloft.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1905 Read: 943

Published: 16 Aug 2009 Updated: 16 Aug 2009

"Oi, carpenter boy. You want some tea?" Sean held up the thermos and peered up the ladder to the hayloft, the floor of which Viggo was currently replacing. The solid thud of a hammer answered him in several sharp reports before Viggo's head, complete with sweat-soaked Mets cap, appeared between the ladder's arms.

"That'd be great" He lifted the cap and raked fingers through his hair. "I don't suppose I could talk you into bringing it up, could I?"

Sean pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes for a moment. "Vig, you know I hate ladders."

"I know, but if I come down, it'll be hours before I come back up and you know it. I want to finish this today." He cast a pleading glance at his reluctant partner.

Sean did smile at that. When Viggo had replaced the barn roof a few months earlier, he'd come down for lunch and ended up tied spread-eagled on their bed while Sean proceeded to fuck him six ways from Sunday. It had taken until the next day for Viggo to even get back on the roof. Thank God it hadn't rained. Sean's own plans to redo the front garden were similarly waylaid the week before in an incident involving handcuffs, honey, and the coffee table.

"You're lucky I love you, you know." Sean looped the thermos strap over one arm and looked at the ladder. It was only about ten feet to the loft floor - he'd done dives from higher when he was younger. No problem. Except there wasn't water beneath him, and his purpose was to keep going up, not down. Viggo held the ladder steady while Sean started to climb. The sides of Sean's (really Viggo's, judging by the varnish stains on the front) unbuttoned shirt shifted as his hands gripped the rings. He moved slowly upwards, and Viggo tried to concentrate on helping Sean keep focus, but his gaze kept drifting to Sean's throat. Eyes up. Must finish loft. When Sean's face was level with the loft floor, he reached for the thermos.

"Here. Bring it in when you're done, yeah?" He put it on the edge and started down. Viggo's hand on his made him pause.

"Since you're here, could you give me a hand with the drop cloth? I'll be able to get it stapled down tighter if there's tension on both sides. And we'll finish sooner. We could go to that little Thai place you like then." Viggo rubbed his thumb cajolingly across the back of Sean's hand.

"You're sure the damn floor is sturdy?" Viggo tried to look indignant and failed, remembering the chair he'd built that nearly put them both in the hospital. "I'm good with horizontal carpentry. The roof's still holding, isn't it?" Sean had to agree - the roof was a damn fine piece of work. Much like his lover. Well worth the wait. Also like his lover. He scrambled onto the loft floor, hating the moment of letting go the ladder to step across.

"Right. Let's get this done. Where do you want me?"

Viggo cocked an eyebrow at him. "Is that an offer? Plywood's not very forgiving."

"We're putting a cover on it, aren't we?" Sean stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes, though the thought sent a secret shiver up his spine. No. Work now, shag later. "Seriously. What's the plan?"

Viggo sighed. "Fine. We'll start against the back wall and work front. Keep the canvas tight and as close to the walls as possible. I don't want loose bits of hay falling through any seams or cracks in case I have a project too big for the studio." He handed Sean a staple gun and, for a few minutes, they worked, side by side, pulling the heavy waxed cloth taut and stapling it down to the new floor. They made good progress. Then Sean bumped into Viggo while he smoothed a ripple in the material. The brief, hot press of Sean's thigh against his. Sean simply said "sorry" and crawled toward the corner to start stapling the loft's left side. Viggo sat back on his heels and watched Sean.

His shorts were cut-off jeans he'd either stolen from Viggo or ruined them by interrupting Viggo in the studio, judging by the blue, vaguely-hand-shaped smear across one back pocket, and they hung dangerously low on his hips, low enough to telegraph the fact that he wasn't wearing anything under them. The shirt was definitely Viggo's because all of Sean's button-downs were respectable. It clung to his back, gold skin shining through the thin white cloth.

Sean bent down farther, inspecting a staple that hadn't gone in quite right. Viggo crawled behind him, pressed his crotch firmly against Sean's arse. Sean didn't turn.

"I thought you said you wanted to get this done."

Viggo pressed a kiss to the back of Sean's neck, licked gently at the sweat there. "I got distracted."

"You asked me to help."

"I'm not complaining." Viggo pulled Sean up until they were back to chest, and he bit a line down the side of Sean's neck. "Do you trust me?"

Sean snorted, ran a hand up the back of Viggo's thigh. "Daft question. Course I do."

"Good." Viggo grabbed Sean's shoulders, twisted, and pushed him to the floor, back against the newly-stapled canvas. Sean got his hands on Viggo's biceps, struggling for the fun of it, knowing Viggo had him securely pinned unless he really wanted to get away. Which he didn't. Viggo's blue eyes had that half-mad gleam in them that meant he was concocting something, something creative or devious. Sean was hoping for both. Viggo pushed him down. "Hold still."

Sean lunged up one last time to crush a bruising kiss to Viggo's lips before a forearm across his chest held him down. "Hold still."

Sean went limp, pulse pounding as he felt Viggo's hands at his fly. Viggo yanked the shorts down to mid-thigh, then reached for the staple gun. "Hold very still." In six cracking shots, he stapled Sean's shorts to the floor, pinning him there. Viggo straddled him, caressing his cock briefly before reaching for the shirt. He pulled it halfway down Sean's arms and stapled that, too.

The restraints mid-limb were a new sensation, more immobilizing than wrist or ankle cuffs. Sean tried to grind up against Viggo and found himself entirely immobile at the hips. If he curled his wrists up, he could get his fingers on Viggo's legs, but other than that, he was held fast.

Viggo leaned down, lips hovering just above Sean's. When Sean craned his head up, reaching, Viggo raised his head, staying out of reach. "No. At my pace." He bent to nip at Sean's bared throat, moving down to his collar bone and sucking hard there, below the neckline of a T-shirt but precisely the place it would show if he wore another button down with the top button undone. The kind he'd wear to dinner tonight. A hint of a moan escaped Viggo's lips at the thought of Sean going out with his lovebites showing.

"Does your pace involve you getting naked?" Sean tried to arch into the bites and only succeeded in lifting his head a few inches and dropping it back to the floor.

"Should it? This is a nice pace. Very," he dragged fingernails down Sean's sides and back up, raking across his nipples, "controlled. Nice." He pushed his hips down, again, letting his own jeans rasp against Sean's cock. "I could do this all day."

"Bloody tease. Go ahead and I'll make you regret it later." Sean tried to glare, but Viggo's hand drifted to cup his balls at that moment and his eyes closed as he tried to bite back a sigh of pleasure.

"Promises, promises." Viggo reached into his pocket and pulled out a small packet of lube, then unbuttoned his jeans.

"I didn't know you were a boy scout." Sean managed to smirk until the tip of Viggo's middle finger rubbed the smooth skin behind his balls.

"Keep it up and I won't bother using it."

"Promises - ah - promises." Every muscle in Sean's stomach was tensed, trying to inch down, upward, forward - anywhere closer to Viggo's hand.

Viggo leaned down, licked across the rippled flesh. "Have it your way." He brought his hand to his mouth, sucked his fingers quickly, and twisted two into Sean, hard. He curled them viciously against Sean's prostate, holding Sean's shoulders against the floor with his other hand.

"Fuck. Ah, damn, that's good." Sean forced his eyes open and looked up at Viggo, leaning over him, blue eyes glazed and burning at once. "Vig . . ."

"You think you could come from this?" He fluttered his middle finger inside Sean, watched as his lover worried at his lower lip. "I think I could," he said, mostly to himself.

"Keep doing that and I will." Sean dug his fingertips into Viggo's calves, resting by his own thighs, wished he could reach more of him.

Viggo released his shoulder and sat up, still thrusting into Sean with his fingers, and tore the lube packet open with his teeth. He drizzled some onto his own cock and began to slide his closed hand over it. The smooth glide on his cock, coupled with the clenching heat of Sean around his fingers, the juxtaposition of cool slickness and the tight burn Sean must be feeling . . .

"Harder, Vig, harder," Sean gritted out. Viggo slammed his fingers in to the knuckle, cursing himself for not thinking of a way to get Sean pinned down with his legs spread, and tightened his grip on himself. Sean's breath came in short bursts, and his fingernails dug deep into Viggo's legs as his body tensed around Viggo's fingers. At the sight of the white streaks painting Sean's stomach, Viggo reached his own release, his come joining Sean's in a pool on the golden skin. He rolled off of Sean to lay beside him on the canvas.

"We're never going to get anything done the day we start it, are we?"

"Doesn't seem to be a real problem." Viggo picked up his T-shirt and wiped Sean's torso clean. "Mmm. Wow." He turned his head to look at Sean. "Shower and dinner?"

"Have to let me up first. These staples hold really well." Sean flexed and pulled, unable to get enough leverage to even tear the folded shirt.

"Good for me - I won't have to replace the drop cloth for a long time then." Viggo rolled over and pulled a carpenter's knife from his toolbelt. "Hold very still again." He worked his index finger under one tight sleeve and slid the blade in beside it, cutting away the material until one arm came free, then the other. He moved back to straddle Sean again to cut away the shorts. Sean watched with hooded eyes as the silver blade flashed up his thigh. Viggo trailed the cool metal handle down the inside of the freed leg before moving to the next one. In a few seconds and some shredded denim, Sean was free.

"Dammit, Vig. You couldn't have just pried out the staples instead of using the knife? Now I'm hard again."

"Counted on it, love." He licked Sean's erection once before stepping onto the ladder's first rung. "Shower first."

"During?"

"Done."