Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: National Pastime

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 917 Read: 690

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

"We've played your national pastime, now it's time to try mine." Viggo smirked at his annoyed friend as they walked through the field behind his house.

"But your game makes no sense and has too many bloody rules," Sean whined. "And don't we need more people?"

Viggo's smile grew wider. "The two of us are enough for the basics. Besides we have plenty of balls."

The American felt a manic chuckle working it's way out at the sight of Sean's astonished face. He suppressed it and gestured to the pile of baseballs lying beside "home plate."

"I meant those, fool. Pick up the bat, and I'll pitch one nice and slow."

The Brit held the bat awkwardly, swinging it a few times. Soon his innate athletic ability gave him an idea of how to use it.

Viggo hid his smile as his friend dropped naturally into a mostly correct stance. This was going to be fun. He wound up and put a ball right across the plate in the strike zone. Sean connected, but just barely, and sent the ball down what would have been the left foul line, if their field was actually marked properly.

"Run to first!" Viggo shouted and pointed when Sean started the wrong way. Sean was grumbling by the time he reached the spot that they had designated as first base.

Viggo left the pitcher's mound and strolled over to Sean. "Okay, now remember, first base is this." And he threaded his fingers through Sean's blond hair and pulled his head forward, lips connecting and tongues tangling. Heat lightning raced between them and they were gasping when they pulled apart.

The American turned away, hiding his glee. He had been right! Their friendly wrestling and endless conversations had been concealing an underlying sexual tension. And he meant to force Sean to acknowledge it.

"Stay on base," he called. "I'll hit the next one, and you run to second if I hit it fair."

Sean just nodded, his face still holding confusion.

Viggo picked up the discarded bat with his right hand and tossed a ball up with his left. He hit the ball solidly and it arched into right field. "Pop fly," he muttered to himself, but Sean wouldn't know that.

The Brit had dutifully ran to second base as Viggo ran to first. Then Viggo walked over to his friend.

"This is second base," he murmured, raising Sean's lightweight shirt. The other man was sweating slightly from the heat. Viggo's clever fingers found Sean's nipples quickly and began twisting and flicking the rosy buds. Sean's breath hitched.

"Now, mate," he gasped. "I didn't say anything about the kiss, but I've seen baseball and I don't remember any groping."

"Do you mind?" Viggo asked throatily, his fingers still working Sean's nipples.

"Didn't say that," he mumbled. "Just trying to keep the rules straight in me head."

Viggo pulled away. "Good."

He walked back to home. "When I hit the next one, run to third."

"Third, right." Sean was starting to think the American was crazy.

The next ball was a line drive up the middle. Sean dodged the ball and made it to third safely. He watched resignedly as Viggo approached. Viggo saw the look and let his smirk show.

"This is third base," he said and pulled Sean's shorts down, freeing the erection that had been obvious since first base. His calloused hand gripped the hard flesh firmly and began stroking. His other hand went around Sean's waist to support him as the man's knees seemed to buckle. He angled himself slightly, and found Sean's lips, his tongue thrusting into Sean's mouth in time with the rhythm of his hand. He pushed forward relentlessly until Sean arched under his caresses and jets of warm liquid splashed over his hand. He swallowed Sean's cries in his mouth.

Viggo pulled the shorts up and pushed Sean's sweaty hair from his dazed green eyes. He kissed him gently and walked back to the plate.

"Now I bring you home," he called swinging the bat. The ball went foul down the first base line, but he didn't say anything as Sean staggered down the baseline for home plate.

He opened his arms and Sean ran into them. Viggo collapsed his legs and brought them both to the ground, rolling himself on top of Sean as they fell.

"And this is what we call a home run," he said, pulling his own shirt off and helping Sean out of his clothes. He rummaged in his pockets for the supplies he had brought and then stripped off his pants. He inserted his knees between Sean's and bent to kiss him while he parted the younger man's legs.

Viggo broke the kiss and stared down at the flushed face below him. Sean's lips were swollen and his normally twinkling eyes were still hazy. His breath was heaving and Viggo knew it wasn't from the mild exertion of running the bases.

He nuzzled Sean's neck. "Do you want me to continue?"

Sean whimpered and arched his hips in response. "Please," he whispered.

Viggo applied the condom and lube and soon they were rocking in the oldest dance of all, a sport in which humans had indulged themselves since the beginning of time.

As they were dressing, Sean inquired. "Where did that come from? I have never heard of that kind of baseball."

Viggo chuckled. "Well, there's baseball, and then there's baseball. Clearly, you haven't watched enough American teen movies."