Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: First Date universe, Aragorn makes something special for Boromir.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1807 Read: 925

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

"I want you to move your things into my rooms."

Boromir was surprised. "But your Elf princess, surely she will object?"

"No, she sees how fair you are and understands that I have bound myself to you as well. Will you stay here with me these few weeks while the Fellowship remains in Rivendell?"

"I will." Boromir rejoiced that Aragorn wanted him to stay so close.

"Good." Aragorn got out of bed, leisurely pulling on his clothes. "I have some things to attend to, you get your gear from the other room and arrange things in here as you see fit. I will be back before dinner time."

Aragorn stooped and kissed him deeply and Boromir moaned into the Ranger's mouth. The darker man ran a gentle finger along Boromir's erection, but the light in his eyes warned the blonde man against doing anything to satisfy that hunger. Boromir knew better than to remove the cock ring that Aragorn required him to wear.

After packing up the small amount of baggage that he had brought and his weapons, Boromir stored them in Aragorn's extensive wardrobe and then spent the rest of the day relaxing with one of Aragorn's books. As the Sun headed west though, the Steward's son became progressively more restless, finally discarding the book and pacing the room. He decided to strip off his clothing, that he would greet Aragorn naked except for the cuffs that Aragorn had placed on him. He spread himself out on the bed and imagined the pleasures that he would share with the Ranger that night. Soon he was hard and aching, and wished that his hands were bound so that he would not be able to touch himself. He resisted the temptation though, and that is how Aragorn found him when he entered the rooms bearing a tray laden with food.

The Ranger leaned against the door frame, looking at the blonde in his bed, wearing nothing but soft leather cuffs and a cock ring confining his beautiful hardness. "Perfect," he breathed and Boromir turned his head, his eyes begging.

Aragorn smiled and settled on the bed next to him, pulling him into a sitting position and kissing him. Their tongues tangled, sliding and probing, and soon they were both panting.

The Ranger pulled away, looking into the hazy green eyes of his lover. "I have made something for you, a symbol of my bond with you. Will you honor me by wearing it?"

He held in his hand a small metal snake, partially coiled. It was of the same style of the ring on his index finger, but the diameter was far to large to fit on a finger. Boromir was puzzled, because he could see that was also too small to be a cock ring. And the snake's tail was stretched out, but made a sharp angle almost at the end, leaving perhaps an inch of the tail going straight back down towards the centre of the ring. At the end of the tail was a small rounded bulb.

"It is beautiful, but I have nothing to give to you for my part of our bond. I will wear it, but I do not know what it is for."

Aragorn's smile was teasing. "The only symbol I need from you is this on your body. I cannot give you my ring, for it is an heirloom of my house, but this jewelry is mithril that I have worked into this shape that copies my ring. I will show you how to wear it. But first, spread your legs."

Boromir obeyed and Aragorn fastened his ankles cuffs to the posts at the bottom of the bed, leaving his hands free. He removed the cock ring and said softly, "Touch yourself. Let me see you come."

The blonde wasted no time, for he had been a state of readiness all day. He wrapped his hand around his erection, the thought of doing this while Aragorn sat there still fully clothed and watched him adding to his excitement. Moments later, he spurted over his hands, shuddering and gasping Aragorn's name.

Carefully, Aragorn wiped away the remains of Boromir's pleasure and then tied his wrist cuffs to the bed as well. Boromir was intensely curious as he watched Aragorn take some of the lubricating lotion, smear it over the tail of the small snake and the head of Boromir's cock. The Ranger threaded the cock head through the ring made by the snake and the tail of the snake with its bulb he pushed into Boromir's tiny slit. Boromir nearly came off the bed at the sensation as Aragorn twisted the ring around until he had it positioned to his satisfaction, with the snake's head resting on the top of Boromir's cock just below the flare of the head. Finally, Aragorn replaced the cock ring and untied the cuffs, letting his lover adjust to the new sensation.

Boromir lay still, fighting against the things he was feeling. He felt like he had to urinate, but the small bulb inside him was stimulating him in ways that he did not think were possible. The blood was rushing to his cock and as the ring prevented it from leaving, and his member swelled, the perception of the snake tail inside him intensified.

"You will remove this only to come and to attend natural functions, do you understand?"

Boromir nodded dazedly, his body quivering at the thought of enduring this all the time.

"I have brought us some dinner." Aragorn helped the blonde up from the bed and over to the table. The Ranger stripped his own clothes off, smiling at Boromir's inward concentration during the meal, knowing that his lover was being tormented and teased. Boromir, for his part, could not have said what he actually ate, for he was so focused on his body.

After dinner, Aragorn sat back in his chair, smoking his pipe and observing the younger man. Boromir was sweating, the moisture on his skin catching the firelight and giving him a golden glow. He mentally considered several options for taking his own pleasure with the man.

Finally he went to the chest at the bottom of his bed and removed an wooden bar that was about two feet long and a short length of chain.

"Stand up, Boromir," he said in a tone of command that immediately caught the blonde's attention. Boromir complied and Aragorn let him over to the bed, where one of the fancifully carved posts extended what appeared to be a tree limb out into the room. He snapped Boromir's wrist cuffs together and looped the chain over the branch and fastening the end to the cuffs, pulling until Boromir's hands were raised high over his head. The wooden bar had hooks on the end which he attached to the rings in Boromir's ankle cuffs, holding his legs spread apart.

He stepped back to admire the sight before him. Boromir's torso was stretched, his muscles in his abdomen popping up from the strain. His legs were quivering from their position, the muscles there bulging also, as his chest rocked and his breathing grew faster. But it was Boromir's cock that drew his interest the most. The ring at the base kept it stiffly erect, while the silvery snake twined around the tip contrasted with the reddish color of Boromir's erection. Aragorn thought he had never seen anything so beautiful in his entire life.

Smearing lotion over himself, he ran a hand slowly down Boromir's flank, smiling in approval as Boromir tried for more contact within the limits of his bonds. Moving behind the blonde, he ran an oily finger over Boromir's entrance, dipping in slightly. The blonde moaned raggedly and tried to clench around the intruding finger. Aragorn decided that Boromir was ready and positioned himself at the tight pucker.

"Let me in," he whispered and Boromir gasped and pushed back as Aragorn pushed forward until they were joined completely. Aragorn adjusted himself until the strangled cry from his lover told him that he had found Boromir's prostate and he began to move.

Every stroke of the organ filling him sent sparks of heat sliding through Boromir, and his erection throbbed around the bit of metal impaling him, the sensations becoming unbearable. He tried to thrust his hips, but he could not bring his cock into contact with anything but the air. He was begging for release, for an end to the torment, but Aragorn ignored his pleas concentrating on riding his own pleasure, skimming the edges of his orgasm, holding off until he could keep it back no more. His fingers tightened on Boromir's hips, until the blonde was sure they would leave bruises and then he was groaning and spasming, filling the younger man.

Aragorn slipped out slowly and Boromir moaned as the Ranger gently turned him around.

"Would you like to come?"

Boromir could do no more than nod, his voice tight. Aragorn took up another handful of the thick lotion and smeared it carefully under and around the small snake. He released the cock ring and began deliberately stroking the man's erection. Drops of pearly liquid were oozing out of the filled slit and Boromir was breathing heavier.

"You must tell me when you are close."

The blonde man nodded and a few moments later, he drew in a short breath. "Almost there."

Aragorn gave a firm tug on the snake, pulling it out of Boromir. The feeling of that bulb leaving his slit thrust Boromir over the edge and he came screaming and writhing in the air. Aragorn kept tugging on him, milking him of every sensation, until Boromir's knees would support him no more and he hung heavy against his wrist restraints.

Grasping Boromir's softening cock, Aragorn placed the snake back on him and Boromir shrieked as the metal entered his sensitized member. He tried to bat Aragorn's hands away but his cuffs held him still. Aragorn stood up and stroked the younger man's face until he calmed down, then he released Boromir's bonds and led him to the bed. He retrieved a warm wet cloth from the bathing area, and carefully and softly cleaned the blonde man, while Boromir lay unresisting, his body overwhelmed. Aragorn decided that they could forego the cock ring for that night.

He kissed Boromir slowly, his tongue tasting Boromir's mouth, until the blonde responded at last and his eyes focused on Aragorn. The Ranger smiled into the cloudy green eyes and pushed the tangled blonde hair away from Boromir's face.

"You did so well, and I love you so much. Sleep now."

Boromir smiled then, laugh lines appearing around his eyes, and now the green sparkled like sunlight dancing through a green forest.

"And I love you, Ranger."

They fell asleep tangled together.