Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean's a coward

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1097 Read: 1092

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Sean hadn’t been too keen on the whole penetration thing to begin with. He’d even felt a bit reluctant when Viggo first asked him, eyes dark and smouldering, but there was a certain thrill to it as well, Viggo giving up all control, handing it over to Sean. It had been great, hell, better than great. Hot and slightly sinful and he had gotten quite addicted to it.

But the idea of having something – somebody - inside of him just seemed wrong strange, somehow. Viggo, however, was nothing if not persuasive and Sean agreed to give it a go. And it had been okay. Not great. He certainly hadn’t gotten whatever it was Viggo experienced out of it, but it had been better than he had expected. A bit uncomfortable and quite painful to begin with but Viggo had been careful and taken it slow and in the end it had been okay. Still, he preferred to be the one doing the work, and Viggo didn’t seem to mind. Every once in a while they’d switch and that was fine, but he couldn’t help wonder what it was that made Viggo get all needy and whimpering, trashing underneath him. He assumed it was just a question of differing personalities, like the whole kissing thing, and left it at that.

But Viggo didn’t. He could feel Sean distancing himself the moment Viggo’s fingers made their way inside of him and it didn’t make any sense. Not when he compared it to the look in Sean’s eyes the first time he’d asked him, fingers trailing down the cleft of his ass. Then while reading a collection of Old Norse sagas he stumbled onto something that made him pause.”

Viggo and Sean are lying in bed. Viggo’s rambling on about Viking culture, book in one hand, Sean’s on his stomach, his mind divided between paying attention and enjoying the prospect of a whole Sunday with nothing to do.


“So you’re saying that your ancestors weren’t too keen on queers?”


Viggo shakes his head and waves the book around a bit. “No. What I am saying is, that they, much like most other cultures at the time, considered the passive partner as unmanly. He’d be easily recognizable as a coward in other aspects of life as well. Ergi, the power that makes a man arg, penetrates.
Women are penetrated, not men, and calling another man arg was considered a grave enough insult that he was indemnified if he decided to kill the slanderer.”

“Hmmhh,” Sean nods and closes his eyes, but they fly open when Viggo leans down and whispers: “And I think that that’s why you’re holding back. You’re afraid to be arg, to feel ergi. You think it will make you less of a man. You don’t realise that holding back is what marks you, what makes you a coward, what makes you arg.”

Sean turns, facing Viggo fully. “So this is where I get to kill you for free?” His voice is dry, but there is something in his eyes. A tiny flicker.

“No.” Viggo’s voice is calm but he can feel his heart hammering in his chest and his mouth is dry. “This is where I say that you want to be arg. You want to be taken. You want to be possessed.”

Sean moves – to turn away, to get up - but Viggo is quicker and suddenly his hand is on Sean’s shoulder, pinning him down. Sean knows that he could easily flip Viggo over but suddenly he can’t move.

Viggo’s breath tickles his ear and his voice, low and harsh, makes him shudder. “Lig stille. Min lille tæve. I could just take what I want from you now, couldn’t I? And you wouldn’t be able to do a thing. Wouldn’t want to do a thing. You’re such a tæve. En lille liderlig tæve. Jeg ku’ tage dig uden videre, kunne jeg ikke?”

Sean can feel his breath hitch as Viggo moves behind him, pushing the covers down, exposing his arse. Viggo’s hands are as gentle as always, but he is pushing down on Sean and his voice is silk and steel, making Sean blush, even though he doesn’t understand the words. He gets the meaning. And he is shocked to find himself respond, growing hard and breathless. He tries to roll over, but is rewarded with a sharp slap to his arse. “I said lay still!“

And Sean feels himself give in, go quiet and soft, wanting to fight but wanting even more to be pliant and yielding. And it frightens him, his body’s betrayal frightens him, but he can’t help it.

”Lig stille. Vær en god lille tæve. En sød lille tæve. Stramme, villig lille tæve.” Viggo croons and working first one then two slick fingers into him. He jerks and is awarded another slap. Viggo lets go of his shoulder, moving his hands to his hips, but Sean stays still, burying his face in the pillows.

Viggo replaces his fingers with his cock and at first Sean doesn’t realize he is keening, and then he doesn’t care, growing louder and more frantic, lust and panic fusing in his gut, cock throbbing. Viggo is tipping Sean’s pelvis, moaning: “Min, min, min, min” in time with his thrusts, and Sean is thrashing beneath him, hips bucking, hands clawing at the sheets.

Then the world explodes, and Sean with it and for a moment he is nothing but roaring blood and blinding panic.

Slowly, he becomes aware of Viggo half on top of him, gentle hands stroking his side and arms and face, and he realizes that he is trembling. Viggo is whispering in his ear now – “lille skat, lille elskling, jeg giver ikke slip, rolig, rolig nu, shhh” - but his voice is soft and Sean sinks into it, floating, while Viggo strokes Sean back into his body, strokes Sean’s body back to wholeness.

Sean feels a knot unravel deep inside and twists with it, turning to face Viggo. To kiss him. Viggo’s lips are soft and warm and Sean whispers “I love you so much.”

Viggo sounds hesitant all of a sudden. “Was it too much? I just--”

Sean stops his words with another kiss, and whispers: “Only for you, only ever for you.” And then he smiles.

~~*~~fin~~*~~