Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14233

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Viggojo
'We need to talk Sean.'

'I know Vig but not right now yeah?' Sean said as he drew Viggo even closer wrapping both arms around him. 'All I can see in my mind is you on the floor and then the blood. You scared the hell out of me Viggo.'

Viggo remained silent, cursing his own body for the reactions it was having from being held so close to his lover. His lover, yeah right, he couldn't say or think that any more, that time was gone. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to resist the overwhelming desire to turn and wrap his arms around Sean.

Sean's hands began to caress his chest, his fingers opening and closing weaving their way through his chest hair driving desire right to Viggo's core. Viggo tried to pull away from what was becoming his own private hell. He craved Sean's touch but his mind screamed at him that this could possibly be the one thing that would finally kill him.

Sean leaned in closer till his lips were touching Viggo's ear and whispered "Please Vig, let me.." as his hand reached down and closed around Viggo?s already hardening shaft.

Viggo fell back into Sean's arms, his body and soul completely lost in his submission to Sean's embrace.

'Yes, yes.' Was all Sean could say as he felt Viggo give in to him. He didn't care if it was a mistake he just needed him so badly right now that it was all he could see. He reached across to the nightstand for what he needed and began to gently enter Viggo with his fingers as his lips traced the line of his neck down and out to his shoulder, his tongue and teeth playing across his skin eliciting moans deep from within Viggo at the assault on his body and mind. His fingers probed deeper and deeper taking no time in finding that sweet spot that he already knew intimately. His finger teased it lightly and then pressed in causing Viggo to buck in his arms and scream his name. It tore at his heart to hear his lover cry out like that; he thought he would never hear that sound again. He pressed on; he wanted to hear it again as much as it would hurt.

Viggo was not surprised at how easily he could be brought to this level of ecstasy by Sean's hands, he had been here many times, but what did surprise him was the matching feeling of despair that he felt at the same time knowing that this would be the last time he would have that. Another groan escaped his throat but this one was full only of heartache as he felt his eyes fill and he turned his head into the pillow trying to stop the flow of tears.

Sean heard the moan as he began to enter him slowly filling him completely. A groan escaped his own throat as he felt himself in that one place that always gave him a feeling of completion, of belonging. He turned Viggo's face to his and said, "give me your lips." They came together with a tenderness born of years of love, of knowing each other intimately. Tasting each other slowly and softly each locking this memory away for another time. Sean's lips turned to enjoying tracing the features of Viggo's face when he felt the wetness of the tears. He pulled back, their eyes locking together. Sean suddenly could see what this was costing Viggo and he felt sickened at his own selfishness and what he was doing to the man he had loved so much for so long. He began to pull away in an attempt to right this wrong but Viggo held him tight and said. 'No, don't stop, if it kills me, don't stop. I want this memory; I need you to give it to me, the last of what we have together.'br />

Sean's forehead dropped to Viggo' shoulder and he felt the weight of the world crushing down on him.

'Please Sean, don't let go.'

Sean's hold of him returned and he could feel the breath that Viggo held release slowly from his chest as he realized that he had not lost him yet.

Sean began again to revel in the pressure of being incased inside Viggo's body. He caressed and held him with every thrust, giving more of himself than ever before, his heart begging for forgiveness for what he was putting Viggo through and now suffering his own agony. Two hearts coming together in a grip of heartache and love that tore at both their souls.

Sean worked on Viggo's cock, matching every thrust with his hand, Viggo's arms reaching back twisting into Sean's hair as he pulled him forward and their teeth and tongues clashed together fiercely then releasing their grip on each other at the same time as their bodies exploded with their release, their moans mingling together as they passed by each others lips and their faces pressed together neither knowing if the tears belonged to them alone or to the other.