Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14234

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Ian Howe
It feels as if he were floating. Buoyant. Weightless. And sheltered. A light breeze caresses his back. The gentle motion begins to make him feel dizzy. His discomfort grows when a mild wave of nausea washes over him.

Opening his eyes, Viggo feels a throbbing in his head. And something else...

The faint breeze keeps wafting over his shoulder. He smiles. Sean. Sleeping. Curled against him. The nausea recedes.

He is home.

There's the smell of the light fragrance of the bed linen. The wooden flavour of the oaken furniture. A barely recognisable aroma he can not quite place. And the almost ethereal cinnamon-like scent that is so uniquely Sean.

The tiny, little, and so familiar noises drift towards him. The wind rattling the rainpipe. The rustling of the leaves in the tree in front of their bedroom window. A soft whisper in the back of his mind. And Sean, breathing.

His skin senses the sunshine of an early summer morning. A slight ripple at the fringe of his consciousness. And Sean's warm body, spooning against his.

Slowly, memories begin to drift to the surface of his mind.

Sean, in his most tender voice, confessing to Viggo how much he loves him, forever.

Sean, his voice husky and hoarse with need, whispering in Viggo's ear how much he desires him.

Viggo hears a soft sigh and Sean's heavy erection presses against his back.

More memories...

Sean, terrified and vulnerable, declaring that he can't do this anymore.

Sean, flatly telling him that it's over, and Viggo has to let go.

Desperately clutching at the smell, the sounds, the feeling of home, Viggo sees the image shatter. His heart falls apart. Breaks into a thousand shards. Again.

He flinches. Hard.

"We need to talk, Sean..."