Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14224

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Govi
Viggo turned his face away from Sean and closed his eyes, his head hurting so badly now, that it stopped him from thinking. He welcomed the distraction, the physical pain so much easier to bear.

He felt the blood trickling in a small stream from under his bandage, making him think of Sean's fancy car. The car he was so proud of. Now smudged with Viggo's blood. Good.

He was aware of Sean speaking to someone on his car phone, but he couldn't follow the conversation. It was as if he spoke another language, one Viggo was not familiar with. Sean the polyglot: sure.

The car thumping over something on the road made him feel nauseous again and he was glad when Sean stopped and parked.

'Where are we?'

'I phoned my doctor Vig. He's waiting for us. We really need to get that wound checked.'

He let himself be helped out of the car by Sean, not relying on his trembling legs and spinning head, hating to be weak, but still craving for those strong hands, keeping him up. He couldn't help thinking how Sean had always kept him grounded.

And here he was, wounded because of Sean, hurt because of Sean and still it was Sean trying to heal him. Sean, who didn't love him any more.

He sat on a chair while the young, but competent-looking doctor examined his throbbing skull. He answered his questions almost indifferently, because he felt drained and exhausted.

Refusing sedation, he made it through 12 stitches on his scalp, not even flinching. And then they were back in the car. He gathered the last shreds of pride he had left.

'You can take me back now, Sean. I'll manage...

Green eyes looked straight into his, not faltering.

'Stop it, Vig. I told you we were going home and that's where I am taking you.'

So he rested his head on the car seat again till they were there. Again he was helped out of the car and brought to the apartment and the bedroom. He just allowed Sean to manhandle him, undress him partially and help him into their, no, Sean's bed.

When he felt Sean climbing into the bed too, he just rolled over to his side, facing the wall.
He would not be able to sleep he told himself, while he fell asleep almost immediately, not aware of Sean snuggling up to him, letting his head rest on Viggo's back