Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14225

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Marius
Viggo lay on his side, unmoving. He felt the blood run out of the wound on his head soaking his hair, making him feel dizzier by the seconds ticking away.

His eyes were shut tightly to keep the pain away. The aching, unbearable pain with the emerald eyes, Viggo just wanted to forget about but found he was incapable of doing so.

The sharp intake of breath reached his ears and he wished to be deaf.

A small choked sound escaped his tightly clenched lips when love fell down on its knees beside him and touched him with warm hands.

Love he could not welcome anymore because it hurt too much.

'Bloody hell, I need to get you to a doctor Vig.'

The deep concerned growl echoed through the empty room and made his head spin even more. Ripping noises filled the room before a soft piece of fabric was wound tightly around Viggo's bloody head. Strong hands pulled him roughly to his feet but he refused to look at Sean.

Vig was half dragged, half carried out of the flat. The cool morning air hit him with forces that send shudders down his spine.

He almost appreciated the warm body holding him close.

The consuming arms surrounding his shoulders to keep him upright.

For a moment he wanted Sean so much that tears started to spill from his eyes again.

Half unconscious with need and the pain nagging at the edges of his soul Viggo finally realised that they were in the car, driving already.

He forced himself to open his eyes and look at the man he hated and loved at the same time.

'Where are we going?'

He wanted to sound strong but his voice was a mere shadow of the man he used to be.

Sean never looked at him. His face was a mask, sculpted with the eye of a poet and crafted by the hands of an angel.

'Home Viggo, we are going home.'

'I have none such thing anymore.. But he didn't say it out loud. Because if he would he cut down the last thin thread his life still hang on?