Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14231

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Mooms
Viggo seems to shrink physically before Sean's eyes, as his spirit shrinks further within him. He has been sitting for hours on the tilted-back chair, but suddenly it slips out from under him and he is sliding down the tiled wall and landing on the floor. He nearly bites his tongue as his head hits the floor with a sickening crunch.

He hears Sean's sharp intake of breath and sees the blur of the hand, which shoots out and misses.. just.. catching him.

Viggo feels a wave of nausea sweep over him and he lies there, his head throbbing . It strikes him suddenly that he is literally on the floor now and he laughs bitterly.

Sean is on his knees beside him,

'Christ, Vig !' His voice is shaking with emotion. He puts his hand round the back of Viggo's head to lift it and feels something warm and sticky.

'You're hurt. You're bleeding !'

The irony of Sean's words triggers another harsh laugh from Viggo and this time, he doesn't seem able to stop, the laughter verging on hysteria. Sean is frightened and begins to wonder if Viggo has finally gone over the edge.

Fear makes his voice rough, when he wants to comfort.

'For fuck's sake, man sit up ! We need light . Where's the switch ?'

'Oh, yeah, Sean ! We need to throw some light on all this !'

Viggo's laughter tails off now and turns into a choking sob...

Angry, he turns his head away from Sean, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. He will not cry in front of Sean. He will not.

Exasperated, Sean stands up and locates the light switch. The scene is suddenly thrown into harsh relief by the unshaded light-bulb and Sean gasps, guilt contracting his gut, as if he has been stabbed.

Viggo is lying on the bare floor, turned on his side, his knees drawn up into a foetal position, while the ominous red pool haloing his head spreads.