Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14226

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Spumi
'What is it, Viggo?' As he slowly turns, Sean's eyes seem unimpressed. They don't flare, don't show anything of what's going on inside the man. An unknowing observer would say that nothing's going on with him. However, Viggo knows better.
Perhaps it would help them both if to shout - let their ire break forth, but..

'What is it that Sean's not saying?

'Why are you really here, unless you get off on seeing me like this?' Viggo nods in the direction of the poster. He wants to know. Did Sean truly want to talk?

Sean merely looks at Viggo. Maybe there is something in his eyes. Is it pity? Is it ignorance, thoughtfulness?

'Why did I come, Viggo' I know what you want to hear, but what if I'm only here, because I want to bring you your tea? Maybe I don't want to look at it anymore, because it reminds me of you - and I hate everything that reminds me of you,' he adds, turning Viggo's own words against him.

It's a hard counter-strike; Sean is well aware of that. A little bit complacent, he sees Viggo's posture go limp. Though barely perceptible, it's not hidden to him, since he knows this man so well.

Sean has hurt Viggo and he's very conscious of that, but what can he do, if there is no possibility for reconciling this relationship? If there are no solutions, not now or prospectively, is it really of any use to fight any longer?

The elder man opens his mouth without saying anything and closes it again, swallowing loudly. Sean's words drilled into his heart, hit him like a punch in the stomach. He feels broken, pricked all over, demolished.