Summary: The first thing Viggo does in his new flat... Note: Made for the VigBean vol.2 Challenge.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Alone

Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes

Word count: 6180 Read: 14229

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by Rotpunkt
Sean shrinks back of himself - flinches in surprise as he sees the giant poster.

He turns to Viggo, the lighter still in his hand, burning.

Viggo has enough experience with lighting effects in movies to know about the fiendish spell of a source of light that illuminates a face from below.
He himself has staged that trick more than once, and Sean, as notorious villains, even more often, of course.

But sometimes you fall for tricks though you know them well.

The licking flame draws Sean's rugged manly features into pale reddish contours.

Green, the crystal-clear green of Sean's eyes, stands out strikingly against the amorphous dark forms of the background.

'You satisfied now, Sean? Did you see what you wanted? - Proof, that I can't get over you, that I'm still pining for you, thinking of nothing else but you? That was what you came for, wasn't it?'

Sean hisses quietly; his thumb was burnt by the flame of the lighter and he lets it die.

'Why do you ask at all when you know it so distinctly, just like you always know better.. all the time... about everything..? Sean spits poison at him.

'Don't you think I can buy a new package of mate tea myself? What a transparent pretext? Couldn't you think of anything more believable to come here and savour the power you still have? Haven't you humiliated me enough? How deep am I supposed to sink? Is it fun to tread on someone who's lying on the floor?'

'Ah, Viggo,' growls Sean. 'That's not the reason I'm here. But do you want to know at all' You don't want to talk, you just want to spill out a heap of reproach on me. So, you can use this picture of me for that. At least it doesn't object to any of your insinuations.'

Sean puts the tea down - astonishingly, because Viggo would have expected him to throw it in a corner - and calmly retreats to the door.

'Sean?' Viggo hates the thin, meek tone in his voice.

Sean stops, craning his head back slightly, but doesn't turn round.