Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: There's some serious brutality, knife usage, and blood play in the beginning.. but keep reading.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Bloodplay

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1289 Read: 982

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

The knife was as sharp as the sensation of frosty breaths drawn into the moist warmth of the lungs, piercing like daggers into tender flesh. It was as cold and as pitiless as a predator programmed by nature to show no emotion towards that it deemed as prey.

It was held to the living, breathing yet very still throat whose lambent blue eyes – interestingly enough – held that same cold look.

A slit, a very tiny mouth, opened and daintily let forth a trickle or two of blood, as if it weren’t certain that it should do so.

The man wielding the blade held against the masculine contours of that selfsame throat was blonde, tanned and quite strong. A few moments ago he’d been dressed in elegant head to toe black, green eyes glittering maniacally like an overdose of emeralds.

Somewhere in the midst of a violent struggle both men had ripped their clothes to shreds as each fought to bring the other under heel and were now powerfully naked, well-muscled bodies shimmering and rippling in the dusky half-light of the dingy hotel room.

The blonde man’s lips were curled back in a malicious sneer as he finally succeeded in besting his opponent. Viciously he parted the man’s thighs and sheathed himself deep, growling with unrestrained and savage lust.

“Go ahead…” Sean taunted, the knife steady in his hands as he ruthlessly thrust into Viggo again and again, his hips rising and falling between the dusky cleft. “Say it again…I dare you.”

Viggo bucked his hips upward, the sliver-kiss of the blade nicking a little deeper. With a smile just as wicked, he growled, “You won’t do it Sean…you’re too fucking scared of me, even with that knife…I love you as much as I hate you…”

Sean’s reply was a bellow of rage as he shoved even deeper inside Viggo, sweeping over that hypersensitive zone that made Viggo’s eyes roll back in his head, as the knife pressed oh so dangerously close to his Adam’s apple. “Oh no, Vig…you don’t hate me. You can’t…We’re mates who fuck, you Danish bastard, and you know damn well that I do you better than anyone else in the whole bloody world…”

In spite of the pain, the fear was a powerful aphrodisiac and Viggo smirked like a lunatic. “You keep right on believing that, Sean. I know better.”

“The fuck you do, Vig, “and the blade slid a fraction of an inch deeper, opening the wound just enough for it to sting. “You just like your sex shaken and stirred with a little friendly violence…there’s no love here…just good honest lust.”

“I beg to differ…”

“I wish you would…beg…”

“I don’t get what I want if I beg, Sean…” Viggo’s words slid like velvet over Sean’s sensitized skin. “After all, the only way you can fuck me properly is when I say those three little words you hate to hear.”

Viggo gasped, sighing in decadent pleasure as Sean continued to fuck him mercilessly as the blood welling from his throat ran slowly down, staining the cream pillow he lay on with drops of wet crimson.

“…Oh yes, Sean…that’s it lover…”

“Shut ye’re hole Vig, or I swear…”

“What, Sean…that you’ll hurt me? You already know how much I get off on that...do something real bad to me…”

“Cut!”

Indeed he did and proceeded to pound Viggo as hard and as deep as the mattress would allow. The man merely wrapped his strong thighs, well-muscled from time spent on horseback, around Sean’s waist, pulling him closer and deeper, his body more eloquent than just words…

“And…cut!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one on the mostly female movie set could take their eyes from the ultimate living, breathing porn flick being enacted right there in front of them.

“Dammit, I said cut!”

The director of the much-talked about erotic thriller, The Edge of Reason, Helena Snow-Renn stalked out onto the set where her two leading men, Sean Bean and Viggo Mortensen were still going at it like two battery-filled bunnies and completely ignoring her demand that they cease.

This was to be her breakout film, after years of lackluster chick-flicks with such inane titles as ‘A Girl’s Guide to Getting Hitched’ and ‘Super-Mom Strikes Back’.

She’d fought tooth and nail for the chance at this movie, and the only reason she was tapped was because Neil Jordan was busy and Robert Altman didn’t want to be bothered. The truth was other directors took one look at Kymberlyn Reed’s screenplay and weren’t willing to risk their careers on something that was guaranteed to piss off everyone in the red states, and even some of the blue ones.

Then again, she had also been warned that Sean and Viggo were incredibly hard to work with.

Looking at the grunting, sweating men, it was more than apparent that they were indeed hard.


Kymberlyn Reed threw her script up in the air, muttering, “I so can’t work like this. I really can’t. Sean’s supposed to cut him, not fuck him!”

It wasn’t that she was having problems with the sex part, because after all, ‘The Edge of Reason’ was an erotic thriller. It was going to be the first of its kind ever made – a gender-bending free-for-all amidst the backdrop of a high tech robbery gone bad, with Sean and Viggo playing the two sexy and savvy crooks who had a love/hate relationship. The film was going to go where even Brokeback Mountain hadn’t even dared to tread by actually showing the sex between the two men.

Kym knew that most of those scenes would end up on the cutting room floor (and those scenes would end up in the Special Edition DVD with bonus extras), but what remained would be guaranteed to fuel even the slashiest sex fantasies for years to come. Of course the film would be rated R, even with all the cuts.

Rolling her eyes and trying her best not to get turned on, she just shook her head dejectedly. “Damn, might as well go back to writing Harlequins.”


The only person who seemed to have absolutely no complaints was Anne Esser, who just kept the cameras rolling. In her mind this was way better than Kym’s boring cops and robbers movie anyway.

Anne hated all the silly camera angles and tricks anyway. She’d tried to talk the snotty director into going for more of a film noir approach, but Helena simply ignored her, saying, “I’m trying for a more stylish hip look. You know, like Michael Bay.”

Anne snorted derisively. “Bay is a talentless hack. You’d do better copying Hitchcock.” Still, it was a job and if anything, she was a perfectionist.

Not that shooting close-ups of the two gorgeous men – both clothed and unclothed – was any hardship. In fact, it was more than a pleasure and wondered more often than not just how she could get to be the filling of a Sean/Viggo sandwich.

The cameras continued rolling, but this piece of brilliant filmmaking would be for her eyes alone.

Okay, her and a few of her closest girlfriends…

Helena simply rolled her eyes and just said, “fuck it all” and walked away, promising that she’d hire two not-so great looking actors who couldn’t stand the sight of each other for the lead roles.

The lights dimmed, the soundstage went quiet save for the sounds of the two men who were in the midst of their own erotic film.