Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean gives new meaning to the concept of being devoured.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 363 Read: 845

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean bites - hard.

He bites Viggo during their rough lovemaking – the way a stallion bites a mare in heat. It doesn’t matter whether he’s taking or the one being taken. Sean’s teeth find their way deep into his lover’s skin, practically feasting upon Viggo’s soul. For Viggo they are war wounds, though their field of battle is the bedroom. They are also talismans, markings that forge a spiritual connection between them when time and circumstance takes them away from the other.

They are also a symbol of ownership. Where Sean marks, none dare challenge.

When they kiss, Sean’s teeth sink into Viggo’s lips, abrade along the strong jawline. Viggo fucks Sean’s mouth with his tongue, but Sean fucks Viggo mouth with his teeth.

When he’s on top – fucking Viggo into incoherency – Sean’s mouth fastens upon a broad shoulder, or into the wildly beating pulse at the base of Viggo’s strong throat. Sean’s teeth may latch onto a flat male nipple and worry it with expert tongue and lips until the nub swells into a peak of exquisite sensation, then he will bite it until Viggo groans and arches his hips against the punishing onslaught.

When he’s beneath Viggo, Sean’s teeth, like jagged edges rend and tear into the well-defined flesh of his lover’s corded arms. He sometimes draws blood and swallows the hot liquid red iron tang. Each thrust of Viggo’s cock sweeping along his prostate drives his imperfect yet razor-sharp serrated kiss in deeper until all that seems to be left is bone.

If he takes Viggo’s thick cock into his mouth, sharp incisors graze along the sensitive head or lightly scrape against the blood-filled vein. His teeth lightly nibble on the heavy sacs while a busy tongue delves between dampened and musky ass cheeks.

Sean gives new meaning to the concept of being devoured.

He bites – holding Viggo fast with predatory canines that sink into muscled flesh rippling from the pleasure-pain.

He bites – marking Viggo in tender places – bites that remain long after all passion is spent. The bites fade – the memories remain.