Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: A sequel to Breathe from Viggo's point of view.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 783 Read: 746

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

... They had agreed on tonight's safeword - blades - then Viggo cuffed his wrists above his head...

Sean's willing submission is indeed a precious gift and it is one Viggo cherishes.

*******

There are four cardinal rules that every professional dominant should adhere to, and as he readies the scene those rules are once again brought to the surface of his conscious mind.

The first rule is to never do a scene intoxicated, but seeing Sean cuffed in fleece-lined leather restraints and chained to the black metal suspension bar, Viggo cannot help feeling the same sort of giddy ecstasy that one would experience from several glasses of absinthe. Sean resembles some beautiful and ancient pagan god awaiting sacrifice. Viggo is intoxicated almost beyond reason, not just by the sight, but by the feel of his lover's body as he gently caresses it to an almost frenzied pitch, whispering words full of admiration and hints of the dark delights to come.

The second rule is to never do a scene when angry or under stress - and though Sean has tried several times in the past to push him over the edge, Viggo never has. Anger means a loss of control, and a good Dom should always maintain control. More importantly, a loss of control means unnecessary pain for Sean, and that too is unacceptable.

The third rule is to never enter a scene cold and Viggo enjoys the slow build-up of awareness, the way that each sensation plays across his bound lover's face as the level of intensity grows.

He loves the way Sean's roseate nipples pout and pucker as if begging for more from the short satin flogger Viggo teases them with. He loves watching his lover's skin flush, the deep moans of pleasure as his boundaries are slowly stripped away.

The deerskin is soft and caressing as Viggo strokes back, buttocks and finely muscled calves, coloring the golden skin first rosy pink to a deep, rich ruby. He watches Sean breathe and flow into the feeling. Timing, as they say, is everything—and soon each sensation blends seamlessly into the one before it as the tender blows rain down a little harder now, a little faster now and his beautiful lover's sweet little moans become a symphony of awakened desire.

The last rule and the most important is to never ignore the safeword - and now the gentle rain has become a raging torrent as Viggo shreds every last vestige of self-control with an exquisitely constructed cat, a trio of weighted leather roses at the end. Like a leather Catherine Wheel, it spins and burns, creating a sheer wall of pain and though Viggo knows how much Sean will take, each time they play, he takes him a little farther, searing pain's memory into Sean's pliant flesh.

Viggo alternates his strokes, some whisper soft, others as loud as a thunderclap, keeping his lover off balance as Sean sobs, pleads, and even demands still more.

Oh yes, Sean is begging for mercy in that husky Sheffield vibrato, but he really doesn't want it - not yet.

Here then is true strength - not in Viggo's masterful handling of a flogger or single-tail - but in Sean's willingness to be bound for pleasure's sake –

Sweat sheens on Sean's skin, those haunting emerald eyes are closed, rapture transcending all earthly constraints. The image is seared indelibly into Viggo's mind, his heart full of deep and unshakable love for this incandescent being who has given himself into Viggo's care.

Finally, Sean throws his head back, a wild scream as he lets forth the word that signals the end of his torturous ecstasy - blades - and suddenly the world goes quiet.

A unity of pain and pleasure, of flesh and spirit, of fear and hunger, of trust and of love - this, is their communion.

********

The body quivers trembling like a leaf caught and tossed about in a strong wind as Viggo slowly brings Sean down from on high, murmuring words of praise and worship as he unfastens the restraints.

They sink slowly to the floor, Viggo cradling his lover in his arms, his tongue tasting the heady mélange of sweat, blood and tears.

Sean reaches up, pulls Viggo deeper into a tempestuous kiss, and there they remain until they share one breath.

Viggo bows his head, in silent acknowledgment of his lover's indomitable strength, and the humility he feels at being granted such a precious gift as Sean's boundless love. Sean tilts Viggo's face and gentle gazes - one deep blue, the other a soft green - meet and speak their heart's truth.

"My love," Sean whispers reverently, "You bow to no one."