Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo is nervous

Rated: G

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 274 Read: 769

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Viggo Mortensen had taken on many things in his life that had caused him to be nervous, but never one that had him so apprehensive that he was literally frozen to the spot. Well, he might be terrified, but it was in a positive sort of way, since what he was about to do had long been a dream, but at the same time, he knew that if he messed this up, he would never live it down – not only in the eyes of the others sharing this dressing room, but for family and close friends.

He’d looked to Sean for advice and guidance, because Sean had once done this too, albeit for cameras, and not for real, but now Viggo wished he’d never opened his mouth, for Sean had insisted in being here today! So, not only family and friends, but best friend and lover, all watching him and willing him to measure up . . . and all watching him, should he fail.

‘Pull yourself together’, Viggo told himself sternly. ‘You can do this! You’re an actor . . . if all else fails, just pretend!’

He could see the others were all ready now, quietly waiting for him to join them. ‘Well, this is it!’ he thought grimly, as he tried – not very successfully – to hide his nervousness and concern at not wanting to let them down . . .

Taking a deep breath, he pulled the familiar red and blue shirt over his head and strode out into the stadium to take his place as guest player of the month with the San Lorenzo soccer team.