Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo gets inspired by Sean

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1851 Read: 892

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Author's Chapter Notes:
Kink
Inspiration is a notion, an impulse that has its own shape, before you stumble onto it. If you're in too much of a hurry, you try to tell it what it is, instead of having it tell you what it is. And I think if you do that, you're gonna miss out. - Viggo Mortensen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viggo felt like painting something, so grabbing a bottle of Urban Decay ‘Perversion’ (a name that set all sorts of naughty thoughts racing in his head), he set to painting Sean’s toenails.

Sean was too stunned to do or to say anything, save lie there passively in his Adirondack chair out on the redwood deck and let the crazy artist color his toenails jet black. It had been years since Sean had a pedicure and he had to admit the man did a nice job, and it wasn’t as if anyone would be staring at his feet anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean was stirring in raspberries for his decadent chocolate-raspberry sauce when Viggo came in to the kitchen. He dipped his finger into the pan, savored the rich, dark confection, deep blue eyes never straying from Sean’s amazed and slightly annoyed face.

About to chastise his lover for his inopportune sweet tooth, Viggo put a finger on Sean’s lip, effectively silencing him.

“Strip,” he ordered in that low sexy rasp which never failed to turn Sean’s body into a quivering and expectant bundle of nerves.

Sean didn’t bother to question why, and removed his clothes, mindful to turn off the burner. Not that he had to worry about the sauce burning, since Viggo had dipped a clean paintbrush into the pan and began to paint Sean’s body with chocolate from head to toe.

And Sean stood there in the kitchen, covered in chocolate sauce as Viggo posed him this way and that, snapping photos as he changed each position.

Afterwards, Viggo licked every inch of the chocolate from his lover’s body, a process that took several hours and by the time they were done, dinner and desert were completely forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean’s laying on the couch, enjoying the calm quietude of a Saturday afternoon when Viggo approaches him, a train case in hand. At first, Sean thinks that it’s art supplies – turns out it’s makeup.

“You’re kidding, right?” Sean asks incredulously, seeing the assortment of shadow, rouge and lipstick.

Viggo just gives him that look – the same one Aragorn gave to Gimli when the dwarf wanted the ranger to toss him over to the causeway of Helms Deep – and Sean rolls his eyes, knowing that whatever bee got into his mad Dane’s bonnet would keep buzzing insistently until it was let out.

So Sean’s face becomes yet another canvas while Viggo straddles his thighs and paints him up like a Cheapside tart (or so he dreads). Emerald shadow, matching eyeliner, red rouge, and some lipstick with the rather unsettling name of ‘Vampyre Blood’ –

“I feel like Ziggy fucking Stardust,” Sean grumbles.

“Not even close,” Viggo answers. “You’re prettier. I think you should wear makeup more often.” He ignores Sean’s withering look adding, “These colors look good on you.”

“It’s a damn good thing that I love you madly and that you suck cock like you were born to it because I wouldn’t let anyone do to me what you’re doing now.”

Viggo smiles, mischief clearly on his mind. “I thought it was my rimming, Sean. Now stay still for a moment…”

“Can I at least see how bad a drag queen you’ve made me into,” he asks, restraining the urge to launch himself towards the bathroom.

Viggo returns with his camera and a bottle of hair gel. Sean eyes both suspiciously. “Uh, what now?”

“Just want to slick your hair back away from your face, that’s all,” Viggo replies offhandedly as if discussing the weather outside.

Straddling his lover once again, Viggo pours the gel into his hands, rubs them together and applies the gel to Sean’s thick spiky tresses, smoothing them down, away from the high forehead and strong jawline. His face is close enough for Sean to lap at the sexy indentation on his lovers’ face.

“Behave,” Viggo admonishes, and of course, Sean doesn’t.

“Keep it up, darling,” Viggo warns, growling, “And you’ll pay for it later in the playroom.”

“Guess I’ll just have to take me chances then,” Sean says breezily and laps at the dimple again, tasting salt. He feels Viggo’s cock answer the wet caress.

Viggo growls again. “Maybe I should just fuck you now so that I can work in peace.”

“Maybe you should, but then that would ruin all your work, now wouldn’t it,” Sean teased, and then wishes he didn’t for Viggo’s eyes darkened.

“I have no problem fucking you with makeup on, Sean. It’s just the fact that hair gel doesn’t make good lubricant…although if you keep playing with fire, that may no longer be a consideration.”

“Should I bend over then?”

“You could, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll get what you want, or in the way that you want it.”

“But I’ll get something won’t I,” he asks, the green eyes twinkling mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments later, Sean’s wrists and ankles are cuffed to steel stocks and he’s wide open with a well lubed plug between his cheeks.

And Viggo looks far too pleased with himself.

Pen and journal in hand, he looks up from his writings at his lover who's in a most compromising and delicious position and says lightly, “How does, ‘Ode to a Bitchy Submissive While Flat on His Back with a Butt Plug’ sound for the title of a poem?”

“Fuck you, Viggo,” Sean growls, trying his best not to move because every time he does so, the plug seems to slide even deeper inside of him, making him ache for his lover to do something besides watching him suffer.

Viggo shakes his head mockingly. “Now, is that the way to talk to an artist at work? Whatever happened to constructive criticism?”

“Screw your constructive anything, you crazy git!”

“Amazing, you can take the man out of Sheffield, but you can’t take the Sheffield out of the man.”

Sean’s reply is a string of colorful and rather inventive curses, some of which Viggo’s never heard before, most having to do with different parts of his anatomy (or lack thereof) or his parentage (or lack thereof).

“I’m starting to think that I should have shoved that ball gag in your mouth after all.”

“Bite me,” Sean snarls, managing to be pissed off and aroused at the same time.

Viggo puts down his journal, slowly rises from the chair and walks very slowly towards the bed.

No, Viggo doesn’t walk, Sean thinks, his eyes growing wide as the space between them lessens – Viggo stalks him, like a panther – patient, dangerous and very sure that he has his prey right where he wants him.

He sits down beside his lover, and then one finger traces a light, almost whisper-light trail up the back of his upraised thigh. Sean shivers.

“I just had a thought,” Viggo says absently as his finger continues torturing Sean’s skin and his senses.

Seduced and lulled into an almost dreamy somnolence, the smack on his buttocks quickly reminds Sean just where he is.

More sound than fury, the impact causes the plug hovering just on the borderline to brush against his sweet spot.

“That’s bloody rude,” Sean complained. “And if that’s your idea of a thought, it leaves a lot to be desired.”

“Actually, that wasn’t it at all, but I simply couldn’t resist with your lovely ass practically in the air like that.”

And with that, he smacks Sean’s ass again and again until his rear is a nice, bright pink and Sean is panting from the friction of that damned plug stroking him inside over and over.

“Oh god, Vig…take pity on me damn you…”

Viggo bends down, kissing and playfully licking the warmed and reddened cheeks as he slowly removes the plug from inside of his lover.

“Don’t need that anymore,” Viggo says, gently biting his Sean’s ass cheeks as he squeezes them in his hands, savoring the heat from the earlier chastisement as well as the tight muscles of his buttocks.

He parts Sean’s cheeks and bathes him from top to bottom with the flat of his tongue between the base of his balls and the hypersensitive area around his opening.

“Chocolate mint,” Viggo says, and slowly circles around the puckered entrance.

“What,” and Sean’s surprised that he can speak, considering.

“The lubricant,” Viggo answers, lips against damp, musky skin.

And Sean is no longer coherent as Viggo begins to stab with light teasing motions with the tip of his tongue.

Sean hates this – well, not really. In fact, it’s one of the many things he absolutely loves having done to him. But he hates it because it once Viggo gets going, Sean can’t even remember his own name or what day of the week it is. And even if his wrists and ankles weren’t attached to fur-lined cuffs, he’d willingly spread himself open just for the sensation of Viggo’s artistic tongue doing wickedly incredible things inside of his body.

And right now, that tongue is fucking him into no-return.

Sean moans, groans and attempts to force his butt into Viggo’s face but is hampered in his movements by the restraints.

Viggo hums against Sean’s quivering hole and Sean’s cock leaps.

He darts his tongue in and out, faster and faster, opening him wider, practically burying his face inside of Sean’s body.

It may not be the manliest thing to scream like a banshee, but Sean doesn’t care because Viggo’s pretty much feasting on him, tickling the underside of his balls, licking the base of his painfully swollen cock, and back again.

Viggo slides his lubed hand onto Sean’s cock and begins stroking him off in time to the rhythm of his tongue and Sean’s soaring high.

“Oh god, Viggo…”

The sound of Sean losing it completely always makes doing this to his green-eyed lover well worth it, even at the expense of his own release.

Besides, there are just as many inspired ways for Sean to make it up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweat-soaked and dazed, his skin glowing rose in the lowering afternoon sunlight, Viggo releases his lover from his bonds, kisses Sean’s beautiful mouth, lipstick and all.

“Stay here love, just like this,” Viggo whispers as he rolls over to the side and retrieves his sketchbook. “I want to capture this moment with you for always.”

“Even if I look like a well-shagged tart?”

“Yes, Sean. Even that.”

“Love you, you fucking madman.”

“You too, now be still. Artist at work here.”