Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The four elements: earth, air, fire and water.

Rated: PG-13

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 409 Read: 875

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

The Sword

The broken sword stands between them, its implications a barrier to their trusting each other. But knowledge comes from many sources, and their path started with a glance that lingered, a touch that burned into a caress.

Soon there were no more barriers between them, nothing but the slide of skin on skin, of emotions met and matched, of trust given and gained. In the dark watches of the night, sounds of passion became the language of understanding.

After, the darker man murmured, "I am still just a man."

The blonde nodded and kissed him deeply. "I know that . . . now."

The Staff

The two warriors faced each other across the sand of the practice pit, both stripped to the waist, their torsos gleaming with sweat, each wielding a quarter-staff. The place was deserted, the only sounds the whistle of the staves through the air and an occasional grunt when a blow connected.

At last, they stood panting together and the darker man traced a light finger through the soft golden hair of the other's chest, damp from the exertion. Green eyes went wide as clever fingers found a nipple, their duel forgotten in favor of other forms of combat of arms.

The Cup

The water in the pool was cold with the late fall, but the men were indifferent to the discomfort. One dipped a cup in the chill water, filling it and letting the water trickle over his companion's head. His fingers followed the tracks the water made, sluicing down noble features, and across muscles dusted with tawny hair.

The other moaned and took the cup, pouring the water down a sturdy back, lapping at the liquid crossing scars of the long years. Their bodies rubbed together, generating heat enough to defeat the cold, their joining creating waves in the pool.

The Plate

The two men, warriors each, wandered through the forest in the hidden valley. One carried a large plate loaded with fruit, the other a rough blanket. Their ramblings ceased in a tiny glade, amongst the waving ferns and lofty trees.

They fed each other slowly, licking sweet juices that trickled down bearded chins, one dark and one fair, hot kisses exchanged, sword calloused hands gentle on hard muscles. And then they lay each other down on the damp ground, their bodies twisting between shade and sunlight, brown and blonde, cries of earthy passion echoing among the trees, the plate abandoned.