Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo and Sean, a stormy night, and both are feeling extremely dominant...let the fireworks begin.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4301 Read: 937

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Dangerous
The way you leave me wanting more
Dangerous
That’s what I want you for
Dangerous
When I am in your arms
Dangerous
Know I will come to harm…
Dangerous by Depeche Mode


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The forecast called for heavy showers and flash flood warnings for the next 48 hours, which suited Viggo just fine, though he knew Peter was probably foaming at the mouth at yet another series of weather-related delays.

Two days locked away with Sean Bean in the modest bungalow he’d been calling home for the past year could hardly be considered a bad thing.

He gazed out upon the darkening sky, a cup of fragrant Earl Grey in his worn, paint and sword-calloused hands. Over time, he’d actually grown rather fond of the stuff, but with honey – whereas Sean always quaffed his down without any sweetener, and preferred his to steep a lot longer until it was as black as coffee.

The distant thunder, a precursor to the monsoon-like rains that were threatening to sweep over much of New Zealand, reverberated throughout his body, the air around him crackling with barely leashed energy, filled with the possibility of danger. The deep rumble reminded him of the way Sean’s soft Sheffield lilt rippled against his skin like a tide of aural waves.

They’d been lovers for less than two months, and like all new lovers, their secret universe consisted of themselves only, though publicly, they behaved as the good and close friends everyone knew them to be.

Privately, only one rule applied – anytime or anywhere. They could barely keep their hands off of each other, and seemed to spend more time either half-naked or naked than clothed. They skirted the razor’s edge of discovery, sneaking away whenever possible to indulge in bouts of quick and dirty sex, seldom taking the time to undress as each offered hands, a hot mouth or a tight hole in which to sate their lusts.

Strong arms corded with lean muscle, bare and damp from the shower wrapped themselves around Viggo’s body, securing him fast against a hard, warm chest.

Male lips nuzzled against his neck and Viggo sank further into the embrace, closing his eyes blissfully. It had been two weeks since they’d been able to spend any real time with each other off the set, and Viggo had missed that – the closeness. The kisses…the caresses…

The unpredictability of their desire tasted thick and heady like Sean’s come, swallowed and savored and captured in the memory banks of his tongue.

Sean had come a long way from his reticence about showing affection, kissing especially. He hadn’t minded the sucking and fucking, but kissing had been off limits. In Sean’s limited encyclopedia on man-sex, kissing before, during and after had no place in a world of sweaty bodies drenched in semen and other pungent forbidden essences.

Kissing to Sean was a lot like love, and though he had acknowledged and acted upon his desire for his co-star, he wasn’t quite ready for what had to be nothing more than two friends finding mutual satisfaction in each other’s bodies.

Viggo had thoroughly enjoyed showing his stubborn Brit to the contrary.

“Penny for your thoughts, luv…”

“Nothing,” Viggo answered, smiling gently, settling into Sean like a warm blanket – albeit a warm blanket that was noticeably tented below the waist. “Just watching the storm break…and thinking about you.”

“Oh yes, you do love storms. I remember just how much.” Sean murmured huskily, his tongue snaking out to taste the warm saltiness of his lover’s skin. “Never had much of an appreciation of them ‘til now…”

Sean’s fingers sent tantalizing caresses around Viggo’s shoulders, lightly skimmed down his arms and over his chest, toying with his nipples through the thin material of his t-shirt.

“I think the rain is just perfect…” Sean’s whiskey-honey voice grew deeper, huskier, and thick with longing as hot breath tickled Viggo’s ear. “Perfect for what I’d like to do to you right now…and perhaps the thunder will be loud enough to cover your cries of pleasure, hmm…”

Viggo barely held his cup of now cooled tea – each flick of Sean’s fingers against his swollen nubs sent small shockwaves throughout his body.

Sean might have been an almost-virgin when it came to sex between men, but like everything else, the man was a very quick study.

“In fact, I think I would like to fuck you right here…with your hands against the sliding glass doors…” The hitch in Viggo’s breathing was a clear indicator that he knew his lover’s quirks very well. “Wouldn’t that be a sight for any nosy neighbors who might chance to sneak a look…?”

Of course such a thing was well-nigh impossible. The bungalow, tucked away as it was in a lush grove of tropical vegetation, with the closest ‘neighbor’ being at least a mile or two away, meant an unparalleled privacy the two of them indulged in as often as they could. Still the image lingered within Viggo’s mind.

Sean grinned to himself, having known just which buttons to push to make the poet into a quivering bundle of need. “Oh yeah, you’d get off on someone watching you getting fucked, wouldn’t you…imagine them playing with their cock as they’re watching your hot little arse getting reamed…who would you like watching you, hmm? How about Urban, he’s got it bad for you…”

Somehow the cup Viggo had been holding so tightly was taken from him and there was no time to wonder about it for Sean’s hands were slowly lifting his shirt upward, baring his olive-toned skin to the world.

“Sean…” Viggo moaned as the slow burn within his body instantly ignited, tilting his head to rest on the man’s shoulder, his mouth seeking a kiss.

“Not yet love…I want you on your knees…”

The air of command was too potent to deny and Viggo spun around long enough to lock eyes with Sean’s fiery emerald gaze.

Popular wisdom would have it that two alpha males fighting for dominance in the sexual arena equaled fireworks of the most passionate kind. Sean might have been a novice, but it didn’t take him long to learn what he wanted. He’d surrendered to Viggo for the first few encounters, but it wasn’t long before his natural aggressive tendencies came to the fore, demanding the same from Viggo.

There had been quite a few times Viggo hadn’t wanted to, and those times had been dangerous – where the thin line between sex and violence had been nearly obliterated.

Theirs was an unpredictable, combustible relationship – in turns both brutal and tender. Viggo and Sean seemed to love and hate each other with equal measure, but also realized they complimented each other – needed each other.

Right now, Sean was marking his territory in their love games.

Viggo fastened his lips onto Sean’s mouth, tasting its hot, wet masculine sweetness. God, kissing Sean was – well, he was at a loss for words at how to describe what it felt like and what it did to him. Sean’s mouth was made for the sweet, savage violence Viggo inflicted upon it; a stimulating mélange of spices, tobacco, alcohol and that flavor that was uniquely Sean Bean. Viggo used his tongue to fuck Sean’s mouth forcefully, dueling for dominance and refusing to release the other man until both were breathless.

Viggo pulled away, lips hovering mere inches from their quarry, eyes glazed and ravenous. Somewhere during the kiss, the towel that had been around Sean’s waist had dropped to the floor and Viggo’s eyes lowered to the jutting, straining cock that wanted to assert its mastery.

He began a slow and burning descent down Sean’s clean fragrant skin, sucking and biting at his throat, hard enough to leave marks, but not hard enough to break the skin.

Those marks would be left elsewhere.

He rubbed his stubbled chin against the solid expanse of golden skin, lightly furred around the nipples and rippled abs. Sean’s hands forcefully urged him downward, but Viggo resisted.

“You’ll get me on my knees soon enough,” he murmured thickly against Sean’s sternum, his tongue snaking out to dip into his lover’s navel. “So just shut up and enjoy the journey…”

Viggo drew one of Sean’s dusky-gold nipples into his mouth, worked it into an exquisitely sensitive nub as the man in his arms growled in hungry pleasure, threading his fingers into the dark silk of Viggo’s hair as he arched into the unrelenting heat of the lips that suckled eagerly as if taking sustenance from his very heart.

“…Ah, Vig…”

The other nipple received a similar laving, and then a tiny bite that elicited a sharp gasp from Sean.

“Pain slut,” Viggo teased roughly, his tongue soothing the hurt, only to inflict another one on the other nipple.

“Only for you, you bastard,” Sean whispered brokenly, shaking from the merciless lust that raged through his body. And it was true – only Viggo was allowed to play the kind of rough games that from anyone else would have earned them swift and violent retribution.

Viggo bit the nipple he’d worried at with an air of finality. “Make goddamn sure it’s only me, understand?”

“Think you own me or something, Mortensen,” Sean challenged, his voice lowered several octaves to that ‘make me’ timbre that Viggo could never resist and that made his cock even harder.

Grasping Sean’s jutting cock firmly, Viggo gave it several rough strokes, watching as Sean’s eyes rolled back in ecstasy, his hips thrusting into Viggo’s hand.

“Yeah, you British man-whore, I do own this.” He reached around to cup the firm cheeks of Sean’s ass with a proprietary grip. “I own this too. I claimed it, I fucked it…it’s mine, and I don’t share it.”

With that, Viggo continued his slow traverse to his knees - tasting, teasing, exploring every single bare inch of heated skin, once again dipping into Sean’s navel, feeling the smooth hardness of Sean’s cock against his chin. He could smell Sean’s need, an assertive top note that even the powerful sandalwood soap the man liked couldn’t mask.

Down, down – through the tangled thatch of soft honey blonde hair – Sean’s real hair color sans artificial highlights. That fragrance was stronger, more intoxicating here, making Viggo’s cock leap, his mouth practically salivating at the thought of what was to come next.

Viggo glanced upward, seeing Sean’s breath coming in shallow gasps as the green eyes glazed over, the body hovered between heaven and hell.

“Don’t take your eyes from me,” Viggo ordered, then dove down hard onto Sean’s swollen cock like a man starving until the thick head struck the back of his throat.

Sean moaned as Viggo urged the man to part his legs wider, cupping the heavy ball-sacs in one hand.

Only his dark-haired Dane could change the dynamic of sucking cock into a means of command. Only Viggo could make something that conventional masculine wisdom decreed as being subservient, thus less powerful – into Sean begging and cursing and out of his mind.

“God, Viggo…” Sean drew out the words out like an exhaled breath. “You look so fucking incredible like that…your mouth…”

Sean was helpless against the tide of heat and wet that engulfed him as Viggo sucked, licked and grazed his teeth along the sensitive tip. His head bobbed up and down, alternating strokes – sometimes fast, driving Sean to the brink of explosion – only to slow down, letting Sean’s breath and heartbeat catch up.

Worse, as he did that, his eyes never once left Sean’s – total abandon contained within those shimmering dark-sapphire eyes, his mouth and tongue a salacious exhibition.

“…Oh yes, you love me on my knees, don’t you…” Viggo’s voice vibrated against Sean’s cock. “Sucking you…tasting you…you fucking my mouth…in and out…”

“Fuck yeah.” Sean’s hips ground into his lover’s eager mouth. “Make me come, you beautiful Danish bastard…make me paint the back of your throat with my come…”

They never broke the potent eye contact between them as Viggo skillfully and ruthlessly manipulated the course of Sean’s passion. The almost knife-edged grazing of sharp canines against the hypersensitive underside of Sean’s cock made him almost lose his balance.

It also infuriated him because he could see Viggo’s triumphant smile. In retaliation, he grabbed a fistful of thick hair, seemingly at the roots and drove into his hungry lover’s mouth with a vengeance, wanting the man to choke on the straining and throbbing length until those blue-black eyes watered.

Instead, the wantonly passionate violence aroused his lover even more, and it became as much about fighting for possession as it was about Sean brutally fucking Viggo’s blast-furnace mouth until kingdom come…or he did.

And no matter how he swiveled and pounded his lean hips into Viggo’s face, or pulled all the way out only to shove himself forcefully back in – anything to disconcert the man on his knees – Viggo owned him, owned his orgasm, and he was going to collect his just tribute when he was damn good and ready and all Sean could be was a passive plaything underneath that skilled mouth, those hands that teased his balls and the seeking fingers that just skirted his quivering hole.

Viggo could taste Sean’s imminent surrender – the salty pungent precome flavoring Sean’s hard flesh. God, how he loved this – loved seeing his lover completely in thrall to him. Sean might have thought he knew everything about male sex in the short time they’d been together, but there were still quite a few lessons the man hadn’t learned yet.

This was one of them. The harder Sean fucked his face, the more Viggo got off on it.

Come for me, you gorgeous piece of ass, Viggo willed his lover as his pace quickened. Sean slammed into him harder, bucking and cursing wildly as Viggo’s throat muscles opened wider to swallow even more of his lover’s length. He knew the stubborn man was trying to hold back, to prove to himself that he could somehow control the situation, but Viggo wasn’t going to let him. One of the fingers that had been ghosting over his entrance suddenly thrust deep inside, brutally impaling him from behind and with an almost maddened roar, Sean exploded, emptying himself into Viggo’s waiting mouth, filling it with what seemed like endless gallons of hot, thick, viscous liquid. Viggo didn’t let even one drop escape his lips, but swallowed Sean’s come greedily and kept sucking until he was sure he’d drained his lover’s balls bone dry.

Finally releasing the spent cock with a loud smacking sound, Viggo couldn’t resist gloating at the blond man who could barely hold himself up. Sean’s eyes were unfocused, but that didn’t mean the anger was gone from within them.

“I hate you,” Sean whispered raggedly, trying to catch his breath, his body still quivering from his violent eruption.

Viggo just smiled and licked his lips as if he’d just sampled an excellent vintage. “I know. And I do so love the way you show it.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revenge, is a dish best served hot and wet between Viggo’s legs.

More accurately, best with Viggo’s ass cheeks spread wide and Sean’s agile tongue darting in and out of the tiny pucker, as the dark-haired man writhed beneath him eagerly helpless, grasping the sheets, his back soaked in sweat.

There were things Sean hadn’t known about himself – things that might have shamed him had he dwelt too long thinking about them. Then again, he’d always been known as someone who acted first then reflected later, not always a positive trait when it came to being a husband. One of those things was his sexual expertise with a man. Viggo may have schooled him in the basics, but as far as Sean was concerned, graduation day had happened the night he discovered one of his lover’s several weaknesses.

His mind initially rebelled at the thought of putting his tongue there – but his body and competitive nature were completely different matters – and they wanted nothing more than to make the normally calm actor come completely undone. Not to mention the incredible power trip it afforded.

Viggo Mortensen, Mr. Self-Assured Seducer reduced to a mewling, needy piece of ass.

As he opened his lover, with nimble fingers and tongue, Sean used his voice in the same way he used his mouth.

“You’re a fuckin’ whore, Viggo…my whore…and my whore likes it when I fuck his hole with my tongue, don’t ye…?” Viggo’s only answer came in the form of a long, shuddering cry wrested from deep within, as he rocked his body against Sean’s explosively skilled mouth, the wicked words vibrating against the wet, slick skin. “…Better yet, my whore likes it when I come deep in his ass and then lick my come out of you, then kiss you…you like the taste of us together, don’t ye…?”

Viggo couldn’t answer verbally, but his body was more than vocal.

He shoved his butt harder into Sean’s face, wanting the other man to be as deep inside of him as possible, and Sean was more than happy to oblige, the tip of his tongue swirling and dipping between the damp cheeks, licking a blazing hot trail to Viggo’s balls and base of his cock, then back down to the hole that pulsed and squeezed around his searching fingers that mercilessly toyed with Viggo’s explosive center.

Viggo’s body was slippery from perspiration, but Sean held fast onto his prize, taunting the man he held in his steel embrace with mind-blowing combinations of thrusts and bites, long licks and scissoring motions, further opening Viggo up to sensual abandon.

Sean added another lube-slicked finger to the two that were already wrecking havoc on Viggo’s senses, twisting and curling them as his lover pleaded for mercy.

The Brit wasn’t in the mood for mercy and just kept up his steady tongue and finger fucking, savoring the way Viggo’s slick and tight channel clenched around his pistoning digits.

“Maybe I should fuck you instead,” the torrid words throbbed sinfully against the stretched skin. “Just stick my big fat cock into your tight hot hole…you’re so ready for it anyway…”

Sean loved Viggo like this, on his hands and knees, the deliciously decadent image of his muscular buttocks in the air in a shameless display. To have Viggo in this fashion also seemed to restore the delicate balance of power that tended to shift between them.

He also loved fucking the dark-haired man on his back, face to face, basking in the glorious sight of his lover spread out before him, open and vulnerable. It was a position where neither could lie, where they could read every emotion written in shimmering sweat and taut muscle.

Fingers and tongue danced inside of Viggo, fire and flames and moisture pooling deep between his legs, his cock so painfully hard, his balls filled to bursting. Sean was relentless in his mastery, obviously taking revenge on him for earlier. So good, so fucking good…

He was balanced precariously on the edge, close to explosion…”Oh…sweet fucking god, Sean…so close…so close…”

And Sean stopped, pulled his fingers from inside Viggo’s body and waited…

“You want to come…you beg me for it…”

Panting, oxygen-starved lungs trying to take in air, Viggo’s body threatened to come apart, needing just the smallest bit of stimulus to take him over the edge.

“Dammit Sean, don’t do this…”

“Beg me, Viggo, or I’ll leave you like this…with your ass in the air and your hole stretched wide open for anyone to take…”

Oh, he’d pay Sean back for this, but right now…he needed to come…it hurt so bad he needed to come…he felt as if he’d die if he didn’t.

But Sean would pay dearly for this one moment of dominance…

“…Oh god, Sean…please…please, baby…” Viggo’s words came out of his body in one convulsive plea.

And before he had time to react, three hard, unrelenting fingers and a wicked tongue sent him spiraling into a sweet velvet constellation of heat and light as his climax shattered him totally. He gave himself completely - body, mind and even soul to Sean’s final powerful thrusts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In turn, Viggo fucked Sean until the man couldn’t see straight.

“Now who’s the whore this time, Mr. Little Bit of Rough,” Viggo teased nastily as Sean’s hips arched upwards, impaling himself deeper onto the cock that ravaged him mercilessly from behind. “You’re just a dirty little cock slut, Sean Bean. My cock slut and you’ll do anything I tell you to just to have my cock driving deep into your ass.”

“…God, Vig…ohgodthatssofuckingood…”

Viggo angled his thrusts, insuring that he struck Sean’s sweet spot each and every time, never giving his blonde lover a chance to regain even the smallest semblance of sanity. Sean’s tight ass muscles gripped and squeezed his cock, practically milking him. Flush against Sean’s sweaty back, Viggo whispered savagely, “So tell me who owns this ass.”

Sean grunted, refused to reply, which only made Viggo shove deeper, cruelly, into him. “I’m waiting, but you know I’m not a patient man, lover…so tell me, who owns this hot, tight ass?”

“Fuck you,” Sean snarled in spite of how good the other man felt inside of him. Oh yes, Viggo owned him this way, but he’d make the bastard work for the privilege.

Viggo’s low laugh was filled with sensual malice as he pounded harder still.

“Wrong answer, Bean, and it’s going to cost you,” and his open palm made stinging contact with Sean’s upraised buttocks. He smacked each firm cheek until both were hot and red and Sean was writhing beneath him. Bending over until his lips caressed Sean’s ear, he murmured, “You answer me right now or I’m going to shove my fist where my cock is, and I seriously doubt you’re ready for that. Now, for the last time, who…owns… this… ass…,” and he punctuated the four heated words with a series of deeper plunges.

But Sean was too far gone from the overload of sensation. Each time Viggo’s huge cock rubbed over his supersensitive nerves, he saw white lights behind his eyes. Between the deep thrusts, his throbbing ass and Viggo’s sinful rasp demanding surrender, he was so close to giving in, his body close to orgasm.

Even so, total surrender was impossible for Sean to give. Instead he growled roughly, “You do, you Danish bastard…but only for now…”

“No, lover…only forever…now come with me…”

Viggo pounded faster and harder, slamming Sean down into the floor, pulling both of them as they hurtled towards the abyss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunder shook the house, lightning flashed briefly illuminating the grey-black sky. Viggo and Sean fucked each other all through the tempestuous night, their movements and moans echoed the wild weather outside, battering and bruising each other, taking and giving, sweat-soaked and begging for more, totally insatiable. They lost track of time, caught up in pure, clean sensation, drowning in each other’s ecstasy as their bodies came together again and again in a storm-tossed sea of lust and rage. Sean fucked Viggo on his back, wanting to see his lover’s eyes darken, to kiss those swollen lips, to deeply plunder his sweet as sin, tight and slick as a velvet glove clenching hole.

Viggo fucked Sean from behind as they watched, completely entranced, their forbidden, shimmering, writhing images in the mirror by the bed, all glowing golden and olive flesh, tousled hair, lambent green and flame-blue eyes gleamed with searing passion as they rode each other furiously, taking each other over the edge again and again.

They were animals – and they fucked like animals, not caring for or needing all the sweet words and politesse that often made sex so problematic. They were unapologetically rough – biting, grasping at slick skin and muscled flesh with powerful hands – as Viggo thrust upwards, burying himself deeply inside the tight heat of his lover’s beautiful bronze-gold body, striking the bundle of nerves over and over until Sean’s exquisitely accented cries were almost incoherent.

There was no room for thought, just emotion, just feeling, as ass opened up and welcomed slippery cock, hands pinched and twisted puckered nipples or slid along hard, straining lengths. They watched each other in the glass, captured by the reflection of primal power and male beauty manifested in each thrust-plunge-surge of their hips.

They tasted salt, sweat and precome and other flavors from their bodies. Their nostrils were filled with the heady scent of sex.

And when the final climax came, when they both silently screamed their powerful releases, Sean spilling hotly over Viggo’s hand as Viggo shot deep inside of him, all sense of self fled, replaced by a fusion of inseparability – never knowing where one ended and the other began.