Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Faramir solves a riddle

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir/Faramir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 1099 Read: 889

Published: 15 Aug 2009 Updated: 15 Aug 2009

Faramir was nearly finished with the work on his desk,when the porter knocked and entered at his call. The man delivered an enormous stack of papers and Faramir’s heart sank.

“Where did these come from?”

“Lord Boromir has been working diligently all morning, drafting these proposals, and he begs that you review them and make corrections. He instructed me to tell you that he would need them back before tonight.”

Boromir had been working with paper? Faramir frowned, because that struck him as entirely odd. He supposed that he should be grateful that Boromir had finally decided to take an interest in the rather tedious side of the Stewardship. Faramir looked longingly out the window, where the warm breeze from the river was lightly lifting the leaves of the tree outside his office. He sighed. Perhaps the weather would be as lovely tomorrow.

If Boromir had a hand in these, then it was certain that Faramir would need to check them thoroughly because Boromir tended to ignore the small details that could ruin a trade agreement. He picked up the first parchment, scanning it anxiously, although it seemed innocuous enough. Certainly a grain exchange with Rohan would be accomplished quite easily.

Faramir thought that if he could possibly divide the large job into more manageable pieces it would not seem so overwhelming. He decided to sort through the stack and look at the most difficult proposals first, then go back for the simpler ones. Time should pass quickly that way.

He riffled through the first few pages, but stopped in surprise at one document that was nearly empty:

"I wandered through a garden fair"


That was clearly Boromir’s hand, no one in the Citadel was quite so harsh with a quill. His brother must have accidently mixed in some doggerel with the official documents. Although it was odd, for he had never known Boromir to turn his hand at poetry by choice. His brother was truly awful at it, and had no understanding of meter or scansion. His student-written verses could still make Faramir shudder.

He flipped through some more pages and was startled to find another bit of the rhyme:

"But could not find my lover there"


Boromir’s grasp of subtlety clearly had not improved with age, but now, Faramir was curious to see if there were any other pages tucked amongst the documents. His fingers were nimble as he quickly separated the documents, seeking more to the poem.

The next line read:

"His bud was furled ever tight"


Faramir blushed furiously at that, for Boromir’s meaning was clear. This must be some tribute to the King, then, although Faramir had trouble envisaging Aragorn appreciating this drivel after being exposed to Elvish verse for most of his life.

"To loosen it is my delight"

Unfortunately, Faramir now had a picture of the activities described that was quite clear in his mind and did not in any way aid his concentration on the task at hand. He shifted in his seat, pulling at his breeches and rearranging his tunic, though there was no one to mark his state.

"I shall make him bloom and blush"

Faramir found himself blushing again, imagining the two of them together, one so dark and one so fair. Their relationship was no secret, but he tried to keep his mind free of thoughts of the actual mechanics of it. He would gladly have taken either one into his bed if they had given any indication that they would welcome him, but they had not hinted that they also desired such things.

"As he opens for mu push"

He groaned. That was really too execrable, even for Boromir. And it barely rhymed, only in the loosest sense. His lustful thoughts gave way to irritation with his brother. It was too much to suppose that Boromir had accidentally forgotten quite so many pages. He was out of sorts, for his brother was clearly taunting him now, for some unknown game.

"And in our garden we shall share"

Faramir paused, completely befuddled. That line was written in the King’s elegant script. Why would Aragorn write bad poetry with Boromir?

His eyes narrowed. It was plain that Boromir had intended he find these lines. And if that were the case, perhaps the King was also sending a message to him.

Share?

Did they? They could not possibly . . .

Faramir’s eyes went wide, the pictures of his fantasies tumbling through his mind. He hurriedly dug through the pile for the last page.

"Pleasures found both rich and rare."

Faramir no longer doubted his guess, and it seemed clear where they must be . . . in the little walled garden outside their rooms. He gathered the incriminating parchments quickly and dashed out of his office, ignoring the shouts of the porter.



_________


Aragorn pushed his lover down until he was on his hands and knees, then he nudged the muscular thighs further apart.

“Are you sure he will solve the riddle?” he asked while he breached Boromir with two fingers, stretching and working him open.

Boromir’s voice was broken by small gasps as Aragorn nudged places within him. “Yes, of course he will . . . he has a twisty mind. Hurry Aragorn, I can wait no longer.”

“But it would be rude to start without him.” Aragorn withdrew his fingers and replaced them with the blunt head of his cock.

“He will catch up,” Boromir replied lunging backwards and groaning as he impaled himself fully on Aragorn’s prick. The two men began to move together, but all the while Boromir continued to yowl and cry with the pleasure.

The door to their rooms banged and Faramir was there, staring at them in shock.

Aragorn waved him over. “Excellent, Faramir! Would you put something in your brother’s mouth? He is being far too loud and he is destroying the peace of my city.”

Faramir grinned, knowing he would never refuse any request made by his King. In any case, he was owed some satisfaction for the bad poetry. His cock fit into Boromir’s mouth quite nicely and soon the noise was reduced considerably. He sighed contentedly. It was a perfect afternoon to spend in the garden.

I wandered through a garden fair
But could not find my lover there.
His bud was furled ever tight;
To loosen it is my delight.
I shall make him bloom and blush
As he opens for my push
And in our garden we shall share
Pleasures found both rich and rare.