Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: The Lords of Gondor work through all seven deadly sins.

Rated: R

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 729 Read: 1543

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

I. Wrath: Entrance to a Quarrel

Boromir paced the halls, his anger riding him hotly. After all these years, he turns up. How dare he?

"Boromir," the hated voice called.

He stopped, trying to be civil, but his temper was leaping.

"Gondor has survived these years without you," he gritted.

"Perhaps you need a king." Aragorn pressed himself against Boromir.

Boromir shoved back and soon they were wrestling like children, muscles straining, trying to pin the other.

But the tone of their battle quickly changed. Boromir could not prevent his gasp as legs entwined and chests collided. Hands that had been seeking harm, gentled, roughened, caressed.

II. Pride: In the Name of Love

Boromir shoved Aragorn away, and they stood up, panting.

"I am the son of the Steward of Gondor. I'll bow to no man, be he Isildur's Heir or no!"

"If you will not humble yourself, then I will," Aragorn replied. He sank gracefully to his knees before the Gondorian and wrapped his arms around Boromir's waist, nuzzling the warmth of Boromir's crotch.

"I see no reason for pride to keep us apart," he murmured.

"Yes," Boromir gasped. "You make a good argument."

He moaned and arched his back as Aragorn's clever fingers released his manhood.

III. Lust: With Instant Fires

Aragorn looked up at Boromir's face, pleased to see his green eyes darkened with need. Boromir thrust his tongue out, panting for breath, and Aragorn wanted to take him there in the hallway.

"Come to my rooms, please?" he entreated, not used to begging his lovers, but he could not have borne it if Boromir had rejected him.

Boromir nodded, and Aragorn rose, tucking Boromir's cock away and taking his hand. In ninety years of roaming Middle-Earth, he could not ever remember wanting anyone more.

Once in his rooms, they tumbled together naked and gasping, slick bodies entwined.

IV. Greed: Give Me My Sin Again

"Again."

"No more, Aragorn, you have weakened me and I will be useless on the quest."

Boromir tried to sit up, but the Ranger pulled his hands above his head, and pinioned Boromir's hips with his legs.

"More."

"Surely you have had your fill of my body?"

"Never."

Aragorn rolled Boromir onto his stomach. "Perhaps I can persuade you that I will never get enough of your golden flesh," he said, trailing his tongue down Boromir's sturdy spine. He spread the firm buttocks and plunged his tongue into Boromir's hidden entrance.

Boromir nearly bucked off the bed.

"More!"

V. Sloth: Stay in Bed

The sun peeked over the rim of the hidden valley of the Elves, and Aragorn rolled over sleepily. Golden hair caught under his cheek and he regretted that the dawning of the new day meant he had to leave his lover.

He pushed back the sheet and tried to sit up, but a warm, muscular leg slid between his thighs, pinning him to the bed.

"Where are you going, Ranger?" Boromir growled huskily.

Aragorn's pulse raced. "I have duties."

"Not today." Boromir eased his full weight onto the darker man, grinding their erections together. "You're not leaving this bed today."

VI. Gluttony: Honey

Aragorn drank the golden liquid down greedily, his lips smacking as he gulped the fertile fluid.

His tongue traced whorls in the sweet nectar and his lips applied increasing suction to the firm flesh beneath him.

"Aragorn, mercy!" Boromir writhed against his bonds. "You'll lick me raw."

"But this tastes so good, and Elrond's clover is the best in the North, and you are the perfect plate for my feast."

Boromir shuddered delightedly at the hunger in the Ranger's eyes.

Aragorn stopped briefly to apply more honey to his squirming captive, then his tongue continued its tender torture.

VII. Envy: Bid Time Stand Still

"Have you shared these delights with others?" Aragorn asked, wrapping his fingers around Boromir's hardness.

"Other soldiers occasionally." He hesitated, but trusted this Ranger with everything that he loved. "But mostly my brother."

"Oh?" Aragorn sounded intrigued. "Faramir has swallowed your delicious cock as I do?" Aragorn demonstrated.

"Yes." Boromir's voice was strangled.

"And has your body opened for him as it does for me?" Aragorn slid slick fingers into Boromir.

"Oh . . . yes."

"And has he watched you come undone so beautifully?" Aragorn hilted himself in Boromir.

Boromir moaned.

"I envy his years with you," Aragorn said solemnly.