Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean gets into his sub space.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 354 Read: 833

Published: 30 Jul 2009 Updated: 30 Jul 2009

Sean remembers everything about breathing, though he is more than certain that none of his instructors at RADA had this in mind when they meant preparing for a scene.

He centers himself slowly, though he feels the first rush of endorphins race through his body like pure heroin.

Breathing has its own sound, texture and motion.

The sound as his breath catches, expectantly awaiting the first blinding whip kiss.

The texture of harsh gasps against his ribcage as the sultry sting of the single-tail ignites a ribbon of crimson fire against his buttocks.

The motion as he exhales, letting the exquisite pain wash over him.

They had agreed on tonight's safeword 'blades' then Viggo cuffed his wrists above his head.

~~~

Sean has become an expert at this now, as well as an eager participant. He trusts his lover implicitly. Viggo can take him past self-imposed boundaries now, but never too far or too fast.

He has learned a great deal about what they do together - that his position as a submissive did not confer nor imply weakness. In truth, the opposite has proven true. It is in the very strength of Sean's love for Viggo (and Viggo's for him), and his unshakable trust that his lover treasures above all things. This isn't about pain for pain's sake.

It's about pleasure and release.

It's about freedom.

It's about love.

And it is his gift to give, not Viggo's to take.

Sean knows that his heart, his body, his mind and his soul are in Viggo's tender keeping. That no matter what - when it's too much to bear, when the red haze clouds his vision and his voice is roughened from passionate screams for mercy - he knows that Viggo will bring him back from the edge of the abyss. That Viggo will unchain him and cradle his quivering body and soothe him until the trembling stops and his heartbeat calms.

Then Viggo will kiss him; kiss away the sweat, the blood and the tears. Will kiss him until once again they once more share one breath...

And Sean will remember everything about breathing.