Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo is obedient.

Rated: R

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 348 Read: 1471

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

'Fuck, just hold on!' Viggo hurriedly wrapped a towel around his waist, answering the pounding on his door.

Sean pushed in. “Hide me from those bloody Hobbits!”

Viggo shut the door and went to the kitchen, getting a beer for each of them.

His lover took the can with a smirk. “Prancing around in a towel like that might give a bloke ideas.”

Viggo wasn’t opposed to giving Sean ideas so he reached to his waist and dropped the towel, doing nothing else but stand there, looking at Sean, waiting.

The Brit came closer, and walked around Viggo, not saying a word, making the American nervous . . . and oddly excited. A finger brushed the base of his spine, lightly, and Viggo was shocked at the wave of heat it generated.

“Knees, Vig.” The words were spoken softly, but with an underlying firmness, and the half-hearted erection Viggo had been working on was suddenly full. Sean didn’t use that tone of voice very often, but it made Viggo go out of his mind every time.

He gulped, doing as he was told, not questioning or wondering.

“Very good,” came the soft voice. Sean’s hand cupped his chin, lifting his face, and Viggo was already unbearably hard.

“What else will you do if I asked?”

“Anything,” he whispered, knowing that Sean already knew the answer.

The sound of a zipper was gratifying, and Viggo held still, hoping.

“Hands behind your back.” Sean spoke in that undeniable voice again.

Viggo complied, trying to keep his balance, and not land on his nose.

“Good. Now kneel up and suck my cock.”

The organ was right in front of his face and Viggo latched onto it happily, humming at the flavor of Sean on his tongue. The fingers were back, combing through his hair, encouraging him, and Viggo felt a deep contentment, wanting to do anything he could to keep Sean touching him. Having Sean’s cock in his mouth always felt absolutely right, and he concentrated on pleasuring the hard flesh, leaning into the hand a little.