Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean follows up on Viggo's obsession with a familiar elf.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Orlando Bloom

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 9023 Read: 1181

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

Viggo was just drifting back to sleep when Sean whispered, "Now let's talk about your obsession with shagging an Elf..." Viggo's eyes opened wide and sleep fled his mind. Sean ran his hand down the firm chest tangling his fingers in the soft hair as he got lower. Reaching the junction of Viggo's thighs, he chuckled. "Just the thought of it makes you hard."

"I suppose saying it was a morning hard-on wouldn't get me very far."

"It might on a different morning, but I don't think its going to work *this* morning." Sean laughed. "I think Karl already took care of that several hours ago. You are primed to have an Elf between your thighs, aren't you? Or maybe you'd rather sink this deep inside our lovely Elf." Sean gently squeezed Viggo's cock to emphasize his statement. "What do you think loving our Elf would be like? Hot, hard and fast or sweet, gentle and hours in the making?"

As he continued to stroke Viggo's shaft, Sean licked and kissed the hard body beneath him. "How do you want to take him first?" Sean captured a nipple as he continued to work Viggo's flesh. Viggo arched against the warm mouth eager for more stimulation.

"Sean, have mercy on me please. Just fuck me already!" Viggo whined.

Sean kissed his lover dragging his tongue across the wet lips and sealed his mouth over the older man's. "Roll over for me, Vig. I want to watch as my cock disappears into your sweet ass."

Viggo huffed as he flipped onto his stomach taking a second to adjust his rock hard erection beneath him. Liking the feeling, he rocked his hips enjoying the slide of his cock on the soft sheets. Sean pulled one of the pillows down to support Viggo's hips and adjusted the other man so he could have easy access. As he adjusted the pillow, he accidentally brushed Viggo's erection causing a frustrated moan from his partner. Liking the sound, he brushed his hand down it again.

"You're evil. You know that don't you?" Viggo looked over his shoulder. Sean just shrugged and tried to look innocent. "You could make it up to me. I'd love to have you open me with your tongue like you did for Karl," Viggo's voice held just a hint of pleading.

Sean arched a brow. "What's it worth to you?" Sean stroked behind Viggo's balls giving him just the barest of caresses.

"Ah, fucka33;anythinga33;just do something, Sean!"

"So you'd let me lick you after Orlando comes inside you? Taste you with Orlando's come leaking from your stretched hole. Collect some on my tongue and feed it back to you?"

"Goda33;oh, hell, Sean. You are killing me. Yes! Yes! Anything!"

"Your wish is my command." Sean chuckled as he parted Viggo's cheeks and slowly drew his tongue from his balls to his quivering ring of muscle. Sean spent a few minutes exploring Viggo's entrance before he used the tip of his tongue to penetrate him. Viggo was so relaxed and aroused, Sean's tongue slipped in easily and he began a serious tongue fucking to open his lover up even more. Moans and whimpers spilled from Viggo's mouth as Sean continued to make love to him with his tongue. Sean withdrew a bit and kissed the opening with a loud smack. "I can't wait to see Orlando's cock sinking into you." Viggo moaned again squirming to reestablish contact with some part of Sean's body a33; tongue? Cock? He didn't care.

Sean decided he wasn't through teasing his partner. "Maybe you could fuck my mouth as Orlando fucks your ass?" Viggo whimpered. "Or maybe I should fuck your mouth as Orlando plunges into your warm, tight hole. That way you'd have us both in your needy body at once," Sean suggested. A shudder ran through Viggo's body at the images created by Sean's words.

"Would you like that, luv? Being taken by two men who adore you and want to make you scream with pleasure?" Sean voice had dropped to a throaty rasp that made the hair all over Viggo's body stand on end.

Viggo made a barely distinguishable sound as he swallowed. He was so close to orgasm that he was unable to speak. Breathing was a chore he was finding hard to concentrate on. His world had condensed to Sean's voice and the response it was causing his body.

Sean sensed his lover was close to the edge and leaned his hips forward sinking into Viggo's begging body. He usually took more care when breaching his lover, but he knew Viggo was open and stretched from their previous night's adventures. He also knew that this close to the edge, Viggo wouldn't want slow and sweet. What he needed was direct stimulation and relief.

Sean breathed in as his balls hit Viggo's firm ass. He was gripped by Viggo's internal muscle and stroked quickly to the edge of bliss. He thrust a few times angling to strike Viggo's over stimulated prostrate causing Viggo to come with a shriek. Sean followed closely behind as his felt Viggo's body ripple around his cock.

Sean bellowed and curled around the sweaty back beneath him. "Wow."

"Yeaha33;wowa33;I'ma33;wow."

"Now go get cleaned up we have things to do today," Sean smiled as he climbed off Viggo's sated form. Viggo sat on the edge of the bed and waited until his knees quit shaking. He finally stood and looked at Sean. "Join me in the shower?"

"Holy hell, Vig. You are insatiable."

Viggo just laughed and headed towards the bathroom knowing his lover would follow.

Sean shook his head as he rose off the bed. He was headed to London for two weeks, but decided when he got back he would track down the Elf and see what he was up to.

~~~~~

One week into his trip to London, Sean found himself finished early. Sean had discovered that Orli was in the States and not far from LA. Grabbing a flight arriving in LA early, he drove to meet the young actor that afternoon. The two friends had dinner at a small seafood restaurant on the beach. It was a beautiful night and instead of leaving they shed their shoes in the car and walked up the deserted beach.

Reaching into his jacket pocket, Sean retrieved his favorite prescription for relaxation. It might help him ease into the discussion he wanted to have with his younger friend. Sean offered the lit joint to Orli. "I raided Viggo's stash."

"Is it the stuff from the ranch?" Orli asked accepting the joint.

"Yeah, it's the only thing he'll smoke anymore."

They were laying side by side shoulders touching looking up at the stars and listening to the waves break against the sand. "Why is it that I have to get high to slow down enough to appreciate nights like this?" Orli asked. "I'm just too fucking busy."

"I was surprised when you said you had time to hang out with me this weekend," Sean commented.

Orli laughed. "Actually I didn't. I was booked solid, but hearing your voice made me look at what I was scheduled to do and it was all shit, so I said 'fuck it' and told them to cancel it all."

"Really? I'm flattered. I just wanted a chance to catch up. It feels like we've fallen out of touch. I know the surface stuff, but I don't know the important stuff going on in your life anymore."

"So what do you want to know?" Orli asked.

"Well, how's Kate? I kinda miss her." Sean started. He had gotten to know the kid when they were filming Troy and liked her. She reminded him of his daughter, honestly, which was a little scary.

"She's good. Busy. Things between us stay pretty much the same." Orli answered.

"So, nothing serious. Are you seeing other people?"

"Well, yeah. We are free to see people casually. If anything gets serious, we've promised to let the other one know. I guess it works. We have fun together. She understands my crazy schedule. Having her around protects me from most of the press. Why? You don't have a sister I don't know about you're trying to set me up with, do you?"

Sean chuckled passing a new joint to Orli. "No. No hidden female relatives." Sean waited while Orli took a hit and passed it back. Inhaling deeply, Sean pondered what to say next. "Karl came to see us a few weeks ago."

Orli didn't seem to notice the jump in topics. "That would be so cool. I wish I was in one place long enough to have visitors. I haven't seen Karl in ages. How is he?"

"He's the same old Karl. Sweet, gorgeous and still crazy about Viggo."

'Join the club.' Orli thought as Sean continued.

"I always sort of thought it was cute how Karl constantly mooned over Vig, so I decided to prompt Viggo into doing something about it." Sean looked over at Orli to gauge his reaction to the direction of the conversation.

Orli wasn't sure what Sean had prompted Viggo into doing, but was decidedly curious. When the older man fell silent, he prompted, "Oh?"

'Gotcha!' Sean thought. "Yeah. I talked Viggo into opening up our relationship a little. It was a really fun week."

'Shit. Karl? He couldn't have been any more obvious than I've been over the years.' Orli felt like yelling at Sean. 'What am I not good enough? Do you care about Karl's feeling more than mine? I thought we were best friends.'

Orli had been in love with Viggo since he was 23. It wasn't like he was obsessed and letting it ruin his life. It was more just something he accepted about himself and worked around. Hearing Viggo's voice on the phone made his stomach fill with butterflies. Physical contact with the older man raised his heart rate. He had accepted that Viggo was off limits as more than a friend because of Sean. Now here was Sean talking about convincing Viggo to sleep with someone else. 'Someone who isn't *me*, damn it!'

Orli had been so lost in his own internal ranting that he hadn't been listening to Sean. Refocusing he caught, "So how do you feel about Vig?"

'I'd like to lick him from head to toe and then have him shag me against the nearest available surface.'

Sean inhaled too quickly and started a violent coughing fit.

"Bloody hell! Did I say that out loud?" Orli swore.

Sean caught his breath smiling at the younger man. "Yeah, you did. So I only have one more question."

Before Orli could ask what it was or apologize for his comment, Sean pressed the younger man into the sand and kissed him senseless.

When Sean Bean kisses someone they know they've been kissed. He licked Orli's plump lips and gave a gentle tug on the bottom one. Placing both hands on Orlando's jaw, he tipped the flawless face up. He pushed his tongue between Orlando's lips and made soft noises of pleasure when the younger man let him in. Sean discovered all the hidden places inside Orlando's mouth causing a series of delicious moans to pour from Orlando.

Running his hand down Orli's chest, Sean cupped the very obvious arousal straining against Orli's jeans. "I guess that answers my last question."

"Fuck! If that was the answer, what was the question?" Orlando panted.

"Whether or not you could want me too." Squeezing the bulge under his hand he asked, "You want me to do something about that?"

"Fuck, yes!" Orli moaned.

Sean pushed Orli's strong legs further apart and moved between them. He licked at the swollen lips as he sat up and looked at the fallen angel beneath him. "You are beautiful. So hard and ready for me to suck you, aren't you lad?"

Orlando whimpered as his hips thrust up to try to make contact. Sean lifted the t-shirt and placed small light kisses on the soft skin of Orlando's belly. He unbuttoned the jeans that were riding indecently low on slim hips. Pushing the pants open, he watched as Orlando's overly hard cock popped out to greet him. Sean leaned in and placed an open mouthed kiss on the rosy tip. He swirled his tongue over the slit and gathered some of the fluid beading there. Looking up at Orli from his intimate position, he licked his lips. "I knew you would taste like this, sweet-almost like honey." Orlando arched his back thrusting his hips up asking for more.

"Eager, lad?"

"Fuck, Sean. Stop teasing me."

Sean once again placed his lips on the ruby tip and forming an O with his lips sank all the way down Orlando's shaft until it nudged the back of his throat. He lifted off and sank over it again and again, nuzzling the wiry hair he encountered at the base. Working his throat muscles, he milked Orlando's cock. He could feel the younger man tense and he swallowed around the shaft until he felt Orlando come hotly down his throat. He allowed the sated cock to fall from his lips.

Pushing up, he licked his lips and leaned down to capture Orlando's mouth. Orlando moaned as he tasted himself on Sean's tongue. Propping himself up on one elbow, Orli looked at Sean. He looked mussed and absolutely gorgeous. As his eyes skimmed the body of the beautiful man in front of him, they focused on the hard bulge straining against the zipper of Sean's jeans. "Can I return the favor?" Orli asked skimming his hand over the bulge.

Sean pressed Orli's hand into his cock and moaned, "No. I'm going to enjoy the anticipation." Rubbing his hand over Orli's and increasing the friction. "I want the first time I come to be watching *Vig* fucking you into the mattress and the second time to be buried in your tight ass while *you* fuck Vig into the mattress."

Orli's eyes rolled up into his head and he whimpered. Sean looked down at the younger man's still exposed cock and watched as it swelled before his eyes. Fascinated with the affect of his words, he continued. "I want to taste youa33;driving my tongue into your tight little hole while Viggo deep throats your cock." Orli groaned and shifted so he could press himself against Sean's thigh.

Sean dropped his hand to Orli's cock and started stroking the now fully hardened shaft. "It looks like I'm not quite done yet," he said as his head dropped back down to swallow his friend again.

It was well past the restaurant's closing time when they finally reached the car they had left in the now deserted parking lot. "Not that I didn't enjoy your line of questioning, Sean. But what are you up to?" Orlando turned quizzical eyes toward Sean as he slid into the passenger seat. He hoped he knew the answer, but he needed Sean to say the words.

"Well you know that Viggo's birthday was last week. I had to be in London and missed it. I feel extremely bad about that and I thought I'd do something really spectacular to make up for it. Viggo's had fantasies about you for years. Now that he's opened his eyes to not limiting our love life, I thought you and I might surprise him," Sean explained.

"So I'm supposed to be a belated birthday present?" There was a strange tone in Orli's voice.

"Well, yeaha33;kindaa33;if you want to."

"I don't know, Sean. I mean I want Viggo and obviously you too, but I love you guys so mucha33;I'm afraid my emotions would get involved. I don't think I can do a casual fling with you two."

"We feel the same way about you, Orli. I'm not sure exactly what I'm proposing, but it doesn't feel casual to me. You are a busy boy with a great need for privacy. We both understand your profession and are great at keeping our mouths shut. I guess what I'm saying is that we could be what ever you need us to be. We have each other, so when you are off running around the world we won't be lonely. When you have time to spend with us, I think it would be spectacular. We're already good friends, and I think the sex would be mind blowing."

Orli couldn't deny that he wanted what Sean was proposing. He wasn't sure why he was protesting. Even if one night was all Sean was offering, he knew he'd take it and deal with the hurt later. The fact that Sean was willing to offer more made his head spin. "When do you want to do this?"

Sean let out the breath he had been holding. "Well since you've already cleared your schedule, how about this weekend? We could drive down first thing in the morning." He smiled. This was going to work.

~~~~~

Sean and Orli arrived in LA just after breakfast. Viggo wasn't at home. Sean headed towards the kitchen to cook them brunch since they had skipped breakfast in a hurry to get on their way. Getting the things he needed out of the refrigerator, Sean glanced at Orli slumped in a chair at the kitchen table. He looked exhausted. "Why don't you go upstairs and take shower? It'll make you feel better," he suggested.

Orli raised his head off the table. "That sounds great," he said getting to his feet.

"Use the big bathroom off our bedroom. It has a fucking huge shower with a great massager."

Orli nodded and headed for the stairs stopping to pick his bag up on the way. He walked into the master bedroom, taking in the large ornate bed that was in the center of it. It was the type of bed he expected Sean and Viggo to have, one fit for a king. Or kings.

Throwing his bag onto the bed, his attention was drawn to a small framed photo on the night stand. He moved closer and picked up the black frame. It was a beautiful photo of Sean and Viggo gloriously naked, engaged in a loving embrace. It was obviously taken by Viggo as a way to remember his lover when his was gone. He set it down gently on the night stand and saw that the drawer was partially open.

Orlando knew he shouldn't look but he couldn't help himself. Glancing over his shoulder at the door, he eased the drawer open just a bit. A smile pulled at the ends of his mouth. On top of papers and pictures, lay a dark green dildo and an enormous tube of lube. 'Ah so that's how Viggo gets by when Sean is gone.'

Orlando cock twitched and hardened in his pants as he imagined Viggo pleasing himself with this toy. He adjusted his arousal and gathered the things needed for his shower, but he couldn't get the image of Viggo plunging that dildo into his taut body out of his mind. His cock was beginning to throb, and he knew he needed release.

Orli moved to the bathroom and turned the shower on as he removed his clothing. Stepping into the huge shower stall, he closed his eyes and leaned back into the stream of the hot water. He reached for the soap and made quick work of washing his body and shampooing his hair being careful to avoid his pleading cock.

Finally, he soaped his hand up and slid his erection into his circled fist. He slowly drew his hand from base to tip twisting his wrist as he went along. The fatigue that he felt dissolved into pleasure as he worked his cock. He leaned against the wall to steady himself as his tugged on his eager flesh. His climax was rapidly approaching. Closing his eyes, he imagined Viggo's fist on his cock.

Remembering the shower massager Sean had mentioned, he flipped the switch for the hand held showerhead and directed the pulsing water over his sensitive cock. Shifting the stream and reducing the pressure, he aimed it at his balls and was startled at how good it felt. He moved it further back and played it over his puckered opening. He moaned and thrust harder into his hand. Closing his eyes, he saw the picture of Viggo and Sean making love. It was the final straw. He came to pieces, his cock pulsing in his hand as he shot creamy fluid all over the tile wall.

Leaning his head against the cool tile, Orlando let the warm water rinse all traces of his passion away while he tried to catch his breath. He turned off the water and replaced showerhead. Stepping out, he grabbed a fluffy yellow towel off the rack, briefly ran it over his body and wrapped it low around his hips. 'Fuck. I'm horny. I hope the filthy ranger finds his way home soon.'

~~~~~

Viggo came in through the kitchen door. An excited smile lit up his face when he saw who was in his kitchen. "Sean. I thought you were in London until the end of the week. Why are you home early?" Quickly closing the distance to his lover, Viggo wrapped his arms around Sean's neck and kissed him deeply. Sean leaned back against the counter for balance and returned the kiss.

A long time later, Sean pulled away from Viggo's lips and stared down at his kiss-drunk lover. His eyes were still closed and his lips were wet and slightly swollen. Sean ran a finger down the sculpted cheek catching Viggo's attention. When Viggo opened his eyes, Sean answered the question. "I missed your birthday for the first time since we've been together. I brought you a present to make up for it."

"You didn't have to do that. Having you home is the only present I need," Viggo protested.

"Oh, I think you'll feel differently when you see the present. Go on upstairs. It's in our bedroom." Grabbing Viggo's shoulders, he turned him towards the door and pushed. "I'm going to keep cooking. I'll be down here when you need me."

Viggo walked towards their bedroom eagerly wondering what Sean could have gotten him. 'Bedroom presents are my favorite.' Entering the room, the first thing he noticed was the steam coming from the open bathroom door. Curious he walked toward it and came face to face with an almost naked Orlando.

Orlando turned towards Viggo, gazing at him with heavy eyes. Viggo eyed the damp, sienna curls as they spilled over Orli's face and neck. Orli's pupils were dilated making his eyes appear almost black. He dropped his gaze, noting Orlando's chest and arms, still slender but with more defined muscles. Looking lower, he gazed at the taut abdomen, noting the trail of dark hair disappearing into the wet towel wrapped low around the younger man's hips.

With a lot of effort, Viggo dragged his eyes back to Orli's face. All Viggo could think of was that Sean had told him he had a birthday present waiting in their room knowing that Orlando was up here taking a shower. There was no mistaking Sean's meaning. Viggo stared at his 'present'. Orlando was almost inhumanly beautiful. He belonged on Mt. Olympus or forever immortalized in marble. Naked to the waist, with his hair tumbling loose about his face, his eyes heavy lidded, he was the most erotic sight that Viggo had ever seen.

"Orli, youa33;whata33;"

"Happy Birthday, Vig."

Viggo's brain struggled to process the sight before him. It was true that he and Sean had talked about making love to Orlando, but Viggo hadn't really expected Sean to do anything about it. He couldn't believe that Orlando would agree to this, but here he was.

Orlando walked toward him. As Orlando approached, Viggo felt his heart pound. He suddenly found it difficult to breathe. Orlando stopped right in front of Viggo and brushed his hand down the older man's chest. Viggo gasped at the touch of Orlando's hand. He could feel the wet heat radiating from Orlando's slim body now just inches away. Unable to help himself, Viggo raised his hand to brush the hair back from Orlando's cheek, and ran his thumb along the younger man's cheekbone. He watched Orlando's lashes flutter shut, and felt him sigh.

Viggo dropped his eyes to Orlando's lips, which were parted in anticipation. Orlando slid his hand down Viggo's arm, hooked two fingers through a belt loop, and pulled the older man up against his body. "Vig," he sighed.

Viggo groaned. He had to know what those lips tasted like. Viggo leaned in and gently brushed his lips over Orlando's. He felt the smooth, soft lips move against his own. Cupping Orlando's face in his hands, he drove his fingers deep into the riot of damp, silky curls. He felt lips part beneath his own and then Orlando's tongue twined with his as the younger man deepened the kiss.

Orlando sighed and leaned against the older man. An electric jolt shot straight to Viggo's cock as he felt Orlando's chest, warm and hard pressing against his own. Viggo's cock hardened, straining against the front of his jeans.

Viggo ran his hands down Orlando's torso, brushing across his nipples, feathering over his stomach, and moving behind to cup his ass. He ground his hips against Orlando's realizing that the younger man was as hard as he was. Viggo gasped into their deepening kiss as he ground their erections together, and heard Orlando murmur his name. He gave a throaty growl as he moved to brace Orlando against the wall desperate to be even closer to the younger man.

Viggo pulled back slightly and looked into glittering dark eyes. "Orli a33;"

Orlando trembled slightly against his body. "Vig? Kiss me again? I've waited so long for your touch." Viggo's cock surged. Unable to resist the pleading request, he bent his head toward those addictive lips.

Eventually, Viggo broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Orlando's as he drew a deep breath. "You're not the only one who's wanted this. I've dreamed of holding you close to me," he murmured.

Orlando nuzzled against Viggo's neck, rubbing his cheek up against Viggo's jaw to his ear. He nibbled on the sensitive earlobe, and whispered, "I never thought we'd have this chance. It still feels like a dream."

Viggo shook his head. "No, it's real. You are here in my arms." Viggo lowered his head for another kiss, this one demanding as he grasped Orlando around his waist and then moved his hands down to the younger man's ass. Viggo squeezed and stroked Orlando and then pulled their groins together. He felt Orlando's erection pressing into his thigh and felt the urge to wrap Orlando's legs around his waist and take him there against the wall. "Need inside of you a33;" Viggo growled backing Orlando toward the bed. Viggo gently pushed Orlando down on the soft surface. "Do you want that?"

Orlando groaned. "Jesus, Vig. Do you even have to ask?" He sank back into the pillows pulling the towel off his waist and revealing how badly he desired the older man.

Viggo brought a hand up to caress Orlando's chest, lingering over each nipple teasing them with soft pinches. Orlando shivered. Viggo bent his head and licked both nipples, swirling his tongue around them until he had coaxed them into hard pebbles. His hands stroked down Orlando's thighs.

"Fuck, Vig. You're going to kill mea33;I need youa33;" Orlando moaned beneath him. Viggo brought his right hand up and lightly grasped Orlando's cock. Orlando pushed up hard against Viggo and cried out.

Orlando brought his own hands down to the hem of Viggo's shirt. "Please a33; I want to feel you." Orlando drew Viggo's shirt over his head. He ran his hands up Viggo's arms, lingering on his hard biceps and then brought his hands forward to caress Viggo's chest. "You're so fucking beautiful, Vig."

Viggo growled low in his throat as his cock throbbed inside his jeans. He lay down against Orlando's side as he kissed him again. He sucked on Orlando's neck, unconsciously hoping to leave a mark, brand Orlando as his own.

Viggo began to kiss a down Orli's body. He dipped his tongue in Orli's navel, rained light kisses all around the familiar sun tattoo, and then buried his face in the younger man's groin, inhaling the musky scent of his lover. He took a deep breath to steady himself and tried to calm his frantic desire to bury himself inside Orlando.

Viggo licked his lips yearning to taste the younger man. Running his tongue up the side of Orlando's erection, he swirled his tongue around the sensitive head, loving the sounds Orlando was making and the way his body writhed under Viggo's touch.

"Oh God, Vig," Orlando moaned, fisting his hands in Viggo's hair, urging his head down. Viggo smiled at Orlando's eagerness and took the man's cock into his mouth. Orlando bucked and pushed deeper into the wet, warm heat that engulfed him. Viggo sucked and moved his mouth up and down Orlando's cock. Moving his hand lower to cup Orlando's balls, his other hand reached up to gently pinch first one nipple and then the other.

Orlando's breath was coming in quick pants as he thrust faster into Viggo's mouth. "Vig, wanted this so longa33;can't stopa33;so closea33;" Viggo kept up the rhythm. Moving his hand even lower into Orlando's cleft, he stroked around Orlando's hole. As Viggo hummed deep in his throat, he felt Orlando's thrusts become erratic. Orlando shuddered as he thrust one final time and came in long hot spurts down Viggo's throat. He trembled violently as Viggo sucked softly, milking his cock of every last drop. Finally, Viggo gave the head of Orlando's softening erection a final lick and moved up to kiss his lover.

Orlando tasted himself on Viggo's lips and groaned. Viggo rubbed his still untouched erection up against Orli's leg. Orli tangled one hand in Viggo's chest hair and ran the other down to lightly stroke his straining arousal. Nuzzling Viggo's throat, he alternated licking and kissing every sensitive surface he could reach. Viggo groaned and moved his hand down to cover Orlando's, increasing the pressure and friction. "Fuck, Orlia33;feel so fucking gooda33;hardera33;" Viggo panted.

Viggo was fucking Orlando's hand in earnest, and he shifted seeking more contact. Soon he was lying on top of Orlando, kissing him with deep, hungry kisses. Orlando's hand was still around him but trapped between their bodies. Viggo brought his hand up to his mouth. He wet a finger and shifted to let his hand flutter down between Orlando's legs. He curved his hand around a firm ass cheek and squeezed, then he stroked his fingers down into the younger man's cleft. He found the puckered opening of Orli's hole, and circled around it lightly, teasing. Orlando whimpered and pushed into Viggo's hand, his mouth still fused with Viggo's, his body trembling.

Viggo broke away just long enough to gasp, "We needa33;lube." Rolling to the side, Viggo reached toward the nightstand, knocking various things off the top as he searched. Still kissing Orlando, he opened the drawer, thrashed around for a bit, and finally retrieved the tube Orli had seen earlier and foil wrapper. Satisfied that he had what he needed, he rolled back on top of Orli groaning as their cocks pressed together.

"Vig, want you inside me. Now!"

Viggo moved away briefly, just long enough to open the tube and coat his fingers. "I want to please youa33;talk to mea33;" Viggo's cock was throbbing, but he resolved to go slowly. He desperately wanted to make this good for Orli. Once again, he circled around Orli's tight opening, before pushing slowly in with his index finger. Orlando gasped leaning back his eyes closed. Viggo dipped his mouth to suckle a hardened nipple and stroked Orlando's cock as he curled his finger inside the younger man. He knew from Orlando's jump and the sudden shift of his hips the moment that he came in contact with Orli's prostate.

"Fuck, yesa33;Viga33;right there."

Viggo continued to stretch his lover, sweeping his fingers over Orli's sweet spot and pumping his cock. Orli writhed, and pushed down into Viggo's hand, his eyes closed, his head flung back. Incoherent sounds came from his lips, and Viggo caught snatches of profanity and occasionally his name. He loved seeing the younger man come undone under his touch. He removed his fingers, then grabbed for the foil packet.

"I want to do it," Orlando said grabbing the packet from Viggo's fingers. Orlando rolled the condom down onto Viggo's straining erection with both hands, then added a dollop of lube and slicked him down running his hands up and down repeatedly.

Viggo grabbed his wrists stilling his hands. "You're going to make me come, and I want to be inside you," he growled. Orli settled back on the pillows, opening his legs wide, giving Viggo a full frontal view of his gorgeous cock, fully erect again and leaking fluid out of the tip.

Viggo was suddenly desperate to be inside Orlando. He lifted one of Orlando's legs over his shoulder and then braced himself on his forearms, positioning himself. He brought his cock right up to Orli's opening, and then pushed inside, feeling the tight ring of muscle resist him at first. Orlando gasped as his body tensed around Viggo. Viggo's eyes stayed fixed on Orlando's face, as he fought to maintain control. Orlando was so tight, so hot and the pressure on his cock felt sinfully good. Viggo wanted to drive inside Orlando again and again, feel his control shatter as he pounded the younger man into the mattress. He forced himself to slow down and ease in all the way.

"Orli, you're so tight. Relax for me," Viggo rasped, as he leaned in to kiss Orlando and reached down to stroke his cock once again.

Orli closed his eyes as he adjusted to Viggo's size. "It's been so longa33;you're so fucking biga33;Goda33;so full," he panted.

Slowly Viggo rocked his hips barely moving. Orlando looked up at Viggo, his eyes velvety dark. Orlando began grinding his hips against Viggo. Viggo groaned and thrust burying himself in Orlando. He brought his hands to Orlando's hips, and pulled him up, adjusting his angle a bit. On his next thrust, Orlando bucked. "Fucking hell!" he cried, his hands fisting in the sheets.

Viggo set a steady rhythm, thrusting so that his cock brushed Orlando's prostate on each stroke. He reached down and once again took Orlando's weeping cock in his hand, grasping tightly and synchronizing his movements. Viggo was racing towards his own climax. He had wanted Orlando for too long. He felt too fucking good. Orlando moaned beneath him. Abandoning the slow pace he had set, Viggo drove into Orlando over and over. "Come for me, lover. I want to see you come," he demanded.

Orlando opened his eyes and Viggo saw love and passion in their depths which undid his tenuous control. Orlando's lips opened slightly and suddenly his face took on an expression of pure bliss. "Fuck, Vig! I'm coming!"

Viggo felt Orlando's climax ripple around him, hot come spurting over his hand and on his chest, and Orlando's muscles clamping down on him. He drove deeply into his trembling lover once more before finding his own release. Drawing a shaky breath, he collapsed on top of Orlando feeling boneless and sated. Rolling to the side he disposed of the condom. Reaching over, he pulled Orlando into his arms. The younger man laid his head on Viggo's chest with a sigh and closed his eyes. Viggo kissed the top of Orlando's head. He looked down at the beautiful man and tightened his arms. Now that the intensity of the moment was passing, Viggo wondered if this had been a good idea. 'Having you in my arms, I'm afraid I'll never want to let you go,' he thought.

Viggo brushed his fingers across Orlando's cheek. Orlando opened his eyes and looked up at Viggo. He brought his hand to Viggo's face, traced his lips. "That was amazing. I always knew it would be that way with you."

"I didn't think I'd ever get to hold you this way," Viggo whispered.

"Thank Sean," Orlando said smiling, "It was all his idea."

"Shit, Sean. He's been downstairs all this time." Viggo reluctantly pulled away from Orlando and sat up.

Orlando smiled and kissed Viggo. "I think he had a pretty good idea what was going to happen." Orli laughed. "And if he had any doubta33;he's figured it out. We weren't exactly quiet. He wanted us to have some time alone before he joined us." Orli assured Viggo.

Viggo remembered Sean's words about being in the kitchen when he needed him and realized Orli was right. "Well, shall we go capture our Steward? I think he needs rewarding for his service above and beyond the call of duty." Viggo quipped searching for his boxers.

Orlando moved to his suitcase, pulled a pair of silk sleep pants out and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Viggo was moving around the bed and stripping the sheets when he was hit by a flying washcloth. "Clean yourself up, Ranger." Orli ducked back into the bathroom before Viggo could retaliate. Viggo chuckled and wiped his chest and stomach clean. While Orli finished in the bathroom, Viggo quickly remade the bed.

Strolling out of the bathroom with the silky pants clinging to his slender hips, Orlando approached Viggo and kissed him soundly, "I love you, old man. Happy Birthday."

Viggo smiled into the kiss and held the younger man close. "Ready to go get Sean and continue this celebration?"

"Oh yeah, the teasea33;he has some promises to make good on. Not to mention, I'm starving. The cunt promised me brunch to get me out of bed at the crack of dawn this morning." Orlando grabbed Viggo's hand and pulled him through the doorway to the steps.

Both men stopped at the entrance to the kitchen. Orlando slipped his arms around Viggo's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. Watching Sean move gracefully around the kitchen, he finally said, "You are so lucky to be loved by that man."

"Trust me, I know and thank the heavens for him daily."

The aroma wafting from the kitchen made Orli's stomach growl. Sean looked up from the stove where he was stirring a pot of stew. "So what did you think of your gift?" He smiled. "Sounded like you were enjoying it!" Moving towards his lover, he captured Viggo's lips in a way that showed many hours of practice. When he was finished, he pulled Viggo to his chest, looked at Orlando and winked.

"We were hoping you might be persuaded to join us..." Viggo began.

"After you feed me," Orli interrupted.

Sean chuckled and moved back towards the stove ladling out big bowls of hot stew for all three men. They sat at the scarred kitchen table laughing and teasing like they had never left New Zealand. Almost an hour and several bowls of stew later, Viggo stood and removed the dirty dishes from the table stacking them in the sink.

When he was done, Viggo stood behind Sean and started kissing the older Brit's neck stopping to enjoy the contrast between soft and scratchy skin as he explored. Using his tongue to paint a broad stripe up Sean's neck and on to his lips, Viggo attacked all the areas he knew drove his lover wild.

Sean whimpered as Viggo continued to lavish attention on his neck. Sean threw his head back baring more of the creamy whiteness. Viggo pulled Sean to his feet and motioned to Orlando to move behind Sean. Orlando gracefully took his place molding himself to the older Brits back. He leaned in close and began placing open mouthed kisses to the other side of Sean's neck. Sean moaned anew as he was assaulted by the sensation of two men both rock hard and pressing against his body.

Orlando brought his hands up to stroke first Viggo's and then Sean's sides. Orlando leaned in and gently nipped on one of Sean's ears, "So is it time to watch Viggo fuck me into the mattress?"

Sean's knees began to buckle; both men supported his body as they continued to work him over. "I haven't been able to get the feel of you or the images you put in my head off of my mind. Can we go upstairs and make my dreams come true?" Lust made Orlando's voice low and raspy.

Orlando backed away a bit and watched as Viggo and Sean shared a kiss. Viggo broke away first but dropped his hand to Sean's cock, "Lets go take care of this." Sean whimpered as Viggo gave a quick squeeze to the rock hard member. Viggo smile and steered Sean out of the kitchen.

Orlando followed the entwined men to their bedroom watching as they took their time kissing and stroking one another. Finally Sean looked up at Orlando. He held out his hand and drew him into the circle of their arms. The three men shared a kiss tasting and tangling their tongues until Orli was breathless and dizzy. Leaning towards the bed, he overbalanced the circle and they all fell in a tangle of limbs onto the bed. Sharing a chuckle, they once again joined lips in slow exploration. Hands began to join in stroking muscled shoulders and backs, flat smooth stomachs and the points of hip bones. Positioning their bodies seeking contact, both Viggo and Orli rocked their achingly hard cocks against Sean's hips making his own cock twitched and leaked.

Orlando turned Sean's head and kissed him deeply. "I seem to recall your wish being to come while Vig fucked me. Since you missed our performance earlier, I guess we are going to have to indulge you." Both Viggo and Sean groaned at Orli's words, Vig from the memory and Sean from the anticipation. "So how do you want us, Sean? What is your fantasy?"

Orlando disentangled himself from the men and stood next to the bed slowly lowering his sleep pants. His cock stood proudly erect as he crawled onto the bed, grasped the headboard and extended his luscious ass towards his lovers. He looked over his shoulders at the two staring men and asked, "Are you guys going to come play with me or am I going to have to please myself?"

Sean and Viggo both sat up and watched as Orlando supported himself with one hand and fondled his cock with the other. "He is a beauty isn't he?" Sean breathed in Viggo's ear making the slightly older man shiver. "I can't wait to see you plunge your huge cock into his tight, hot body."

Sean watched as Viggo crawled over the covers to sit between Orlando's spread legs. He pulled the lithe tone body down to rest on his thighs. Both hands moved to Orlando's erection and began tugging on eager flesh. Orlando's head fell back onto Viggo's shoulder. Viggo suckled the olive skin stretched along the exposed neck.

Sean moved closer so he had a better view of every surface where the two men were connecting. Viggo and Sean locked eyes as he continued to stroke the eager young man's flesh. Orlando was moaning and thrusting as hard as he could trying to speed up Viggo's hand. Sean reached over, opened the top drawer and removed lube and a condom. He got on his knees behind Viggo and pulled him back onto his lap much the way Orlando was placed. He leaned in and pulled Viggo's head back for a kiss. Viggo moaned, "Fuck, Sean. Ahhhha33;" Sean sheathed Viggo in a condom stroking the rock hard shaft to cover it with lube.

Viggo placed a hand on Orlando's lower back pushing him back up on to his knees. Orlando grasped the headboard and presented his ass to Viggo and Sean. Sean's hand left Viggo's cock and ran down Orlando's cleft. Finding the younger man's opening, he teased it slipping two fingers in and out before curling them. "Fucking hell, Sean!" Orli screamed as fingers unerringly struck his prostate.

Sean chuckled. "Lad, I don't think you have any need of this. Looks as if Viggo did a fine job of stretching you earlier."

"So, fuck me!" Orlando ordered Viggo desperately.

"Bossy Elf," Sean muttered, but he moved behind Viggo, grasped his lover's throbbing erection and guided him to Orlando's waiting hole. Viggo groaned as he slid into the yielding body. Sean continued to guide Viggo's hips, setting the pace of their loving. Dropping one hand to his own demanding cock, he stroked himself with strong sure strokes.

Orlando was overcome by the sheer erotic nature of their loving. Moans and pleas fell from his lips as Viggo repeatedly thrust into his willing body brushing his prostate again and again. Sean sensing his own impending orgasm encouraged Viggo to thrust harder.

Viggo pinned Orlando's hips with his hands driving hard and fast into the younger man. Each thrust brought them both closer and closer to the edge. "Fuck him, Vig!" Sean demanded. Viggo felt caught between the cadence of Sean's commands and Orli's moans. He felt Sean's body tense behind him. The hand on his hip gripped his flesh hard enough to bruise and then he felt trails of Sean's warm come decorating his back and ass.

"Oha33;fuck, Seana33;ahhhhha33;." Viggo moaned as he came. Orlando opened his eyes and watched Sean come. He felt Viggo's reaction inside his body as the older man drove deeper, throbbing and pulsing. The combination pushed him over the edge and he came hard covering the headboard and pillow.

Sean collapsed to the bed. Viggo steadied Orlando while he continued to gently thrust, each small motion causing Orlando's body to pulse with an echo of his intense orgasm. The rhythmic clenching was keeping Viggo partially erect and driving him crazy. Reaching around, he grasped Orli's cock and began to stroke it squeezing lightly in time with the clenching around his cock. Orli whimper but began to rock his hips thrusting into Viggo's fist.

As their motions became more purposeful, Sean raised up on one elbow and shook his head. Taking on the role of director once more, he got up on his knees and stilled Viggo's hips earning whimpers from Orlando and protests from Viggo. "Condom, Vig." Was all Sean said as he pulled his reluctant lover out of Orlando. Gently he removed the condom and tossed it in the general direction of the bin.

"Come here, love." Sean motioned to Orli who was now completely erect again. Winding his fingers into the dark sienna curls he pulled that sinful mouth towards him for a kiss. When their lips parted, he whispered, "Suck me, lad. Make me hard so I can fuck you." Orli moaned and immediately dropped his mouth to surround Sean's cock.

"Suck him, Orli," Viggo encouraged from beside him. Orlando felt Viggo's hand on his cock and he shifted to give him better access.

Pulling off of Sean, he looked up at the golden Brit through heavy lashes. "Fuck me. Fuck my mouth, Sean." Sean was already hard. Those words coming from Orli's lips as they hovered inches from his groin almost made him come. He thrust his hips forward and fed Orlando his cock. Orlando eagerly opened his mouth taking Sean down to the base and humming. Sean paced himself controlling the younger man with a gentle hand on his head slowing the pace when he began to get too close.

Finally, he pulled out of Orlando completely turning the confused looking man in his arms. "This is not the part of you I want to come in," he reminded him. Retrieving a condom and lube, Viggo covered the erection he had been stroking and slicked it up. Positioning himself on his back between his younger lover and the headboard, Viggo looked up at Orli and said, "Fuck me."

Orlando groaned positioning himself at the older man's entrance he slowly breached the body beneath him. A hiss escaped Viggo's lips that morphed into a moan as Sean reached under Orli to fondle both sets of balls rolling and stroking the sensitive flesh. Pushing Orlando further on top of Viggo Sean sheathed himself in a condom and plunged into Orli's stretched entrance. Orli screamed and surged into Viggo. Viggo groaned and reached up to grab Sean's hips.

The three men set a brutal pace thrusting and cursing. Sean pounded into Orli who sank deeper and deeper into Viggo. Sean's thrusts pushed Orlando's chest down on to Viggo's trapping the older man's cock between their sweating bodies. Viggo came from the sensation of Orli's sweat slicked skin. The tremors of Viggo's climax set off a chain reaction in Orlando and Sean. All three men collapsed in a tangle of legs, arms and torsos.

As soon as he could inhale, Sean rolled to the side releasing Orlando to roll to Viggo's other side. Bracketed by two men he loved, Viggo fell sound asleep. Sean smiled at Orli over his sleeping lover's shoulder and whispered, "Thank you." Orli just grinned back and let his eyes drift shut.

Viggo stirred briefly when Sean cleaned him up with a warm washcloth. "I love you," he whispered before snuggling closer to his Elf and drifting back to sleep. Sean spooned up against Viggo's back and joined him in sleep.

~~~~~

Viggo awoke to Sean's hands gently roaming over his body. As soon as Sean sensed that his lover was awake he whispered, "Shhh, Vig. Let me make love to you? I don't want you to ever forget that I love you more than life itself."

Viggo leaned up and shared a tender kiss with his lover. "So show me how much you love me."

Sean kissed Viggo deeply before drawing his lips down the long neck and nibbling on the prominent collarbones. Viggo arched to give him better access to his most sensitive spots. Sean swirled his tongue around one pale nipple, drawing it to a peak with gentle teeth and then moving to its twin to pay it the same attention. He traced his fingers down the length of Viggo's hard body pausing when he heard the phone ring.

"That's what we have an answering machine for," Viggo reminded him gruffly. Sean continued his exploration finally grasping the familiar shaft and giving it a few easy strokes.

Viggo arched up into Sean's hand. Sean knew his body inside and out. His touch felt like no other. Sean leaned over the writhing man, grabbed the lube and slicked his fingers up. He rubbed Viggo's perineum and let his finger tips tease the clenching muscle. Viggo relaxed immediately to allow him entrance. "You are still so open and ready from last night." Sean whispered moving between Viggo's thighs. Tenderly, he eased his cock into his lover's body. Both men hissed when he finally sank deep enough that his balls brushed Viggo's ass.

Sean began thrusting his hips at just the right angle to make Viggo see stars. Viggo grabbed on to the headboard for leverage. With each thrust, he softly cursed in various languages. Viggo's words began to gain volume as he moved closer to orgasm. Sean leaned close to Viggo's ear, "Hush. You don't want to be rude and wake our guest." He darted his eyes toward the peacefully slumbering man on the other side of the bed.

Viggo tried to stifle his laugh making it come out more like a snort. "Orli could sleep through a hurricane. I think we wore him out." Sean chose that moment to grab Viggo's cock and start stroking it in time with his thrusts. All thoughts of anyone other than Sean fled Viggo's mind.

Sean watched as his lover moved closer to bliss. He was always in awe of the sheer beauty of the man beneath him. Sean began to feel the familiar tension of his impending orgasm. He leaned down again as he thrust into Viggo. "Who do" * thrust* "you" *thrust* "belong" *thrust* "to?"

Sean's possessive words pushed Viggo over the edge. As he spilled come between their chests, he breathed, "Only you."

Hearing his lover's answer caused Sean to come spilling his seed deep inside Viggo as he whispered, "I love you."

After he was able to catch his breath, Sean carefully moved off Viggo and rolled over for some tissues. He gently cleaned his lover and threw the tissues into the trash bin. Viggo moved into Sean's arms and put his head on the blonde man's shoulder. "So should we wake the Elf?"

"Nah. Let him sleep. Let's go make him breakfast. The kid's too skinny." Both man slipped quietly out of bed to pull on some clothes and find food.

~~~~~

Sean remembered that the phone had rung that morning while they were otherwise occupied. Walking over to the machine while the water was heating, he pressed the play button. Karl's voice filled the kitchen. "Vig. Sean. I'm sorry I missed you. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be in LA starting tomorrow and I'd like to take you up on staying at the house. I miss you guys. I'll call you when I leave the airport. See you tomorrow."

Sean was pouring water into the mugs when Viggo entered the kitchen walking a little stiffly. He replayed Karl's message for him. "So what are we going to do?" Sean asked as Orli wandered into the kitchen. Like a heat seeking missile, he burrowed into Viggo, wrapping his arms around the older man's waist and snuggling against his naked chest.

Viggo looked at Sean over Orli's tousled curls and shrugged with a silly grin on his face. Pulling the sleepy man tighter against him, he said, "You'll think of something. You always do."