Summary: Karl's dreamed about Viggo for years. Now he's in LA, and Viggo and Sean have invited him over for dinner.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/Karl Urban

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Karl Comes Over

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 8528 Read: 1940

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

"I'm in the kitchen." Viggo called out to his lover when he heard the front door close. He knew it had to be Sean and not Henry because the windows hadn't rattled. Henry was supposed to be with Exene this week, but now that he was driving it wasn't a sure thing.

Viggo continued to chop vegetables for the stir fry he was fixing for dinner. Strong arms wrapped around him and pulled him back into a warm embrace. He closed his eyes and relaxed into Sean's arms. Every year they were together, it just got better. Due to their hectic schedules they spent more time apart than together, but it worked for them. When they were apart they let their work consume them, but when they were together they enjoyed each other with the same single minded passion.

Sean nuzzled his lover's neck breathing in the smells that always seemed to permeate the other man. It was a powerful aphrodisiac. He thrust his hardening cock against Viggo rubbing it along the seam down the back of his jeans. Viggo moaned softly pressing back into Sean and reaching up to pull his mouth around for a kiss. Spinning in Sean's arms, he deepened the kiss threading his fingers into the soft golden hair. It was longer now and curled around Sean's ears and neck.

Sean grabbed Viggo's hips and lifted him onto the counter stepping forward between his legs and rubbing their aching cocks together causing both men to groan. Feasting on each other's lips, dinner was completely forgotten. Sean ran his hands up under his lover's t-shirt making broad circles over Viggo's back and down his sides. Viggo worked on releasing the buttons of Sean's shirt so he could slide his hands inside to feel the softly furred chest beneath. Seeking fingers found an erect nub; he stopped to tease it with circles and pinches. Sean moaned into the kiss.

They relinquished their kiss for the brief moment it took to rid themselves of their clothes. Sean turned Viggo around and ran his hands down the sculpted back to the narrow waist and ass. He squeezed the firm cheeks running a finger down the cleft to circle the tight opening. Viggo braced his hands against the counter and pushed back eager to impale himself on Sean's finger.

Chuckling at his lover's needy motions, Sean opened a drawer and pulled out one of the bottles of lube they kept stashed in every room in the house. Coating his fingers with the slippery substance, he returned to teasing his lover by slipping one of his fingers just barely inside before pulling it back to circle the sensitive opening.

"Jesus, Sean, are you trying to kill me?"

"No, that wasn't my intention." Sean chuckled and thrust two fingers completely into the opening he'd been teasing.

"Fuck me!" Viggo screamed causing Sean to chuckle at the wantonness of the cry.

"*That* would be my intention."

"Then get on with it. I think Orlando has it right when he calls you a Northern Bastard. You have a sadistic streak." Viggo squirmed against Sean's fingers seeking contact with his prostate but Sean stubbornly refused to grant it. Reaching around with his other hand he began to stroke Viggo's weeping shaft.

"Oh you don't even want to tempt me with *that* thought," Sean growled firmly slapping Viggo's backside as he ground his fingers into him causing a sharp cry.

Sean loved to tease Viggo. His only problem was all of Viggo's squirming and pleading turned him on beyond belief. He had to stop teasing just to control his own traitorous body. Quickly slicking up his cock he pushed into Viggo's tight sheath in one long slide. Groaning and biting his lip to regain some control, Sean began thrusting into the hot silky passage.

"God, I love fucking you. So tighta33; So hota33;"

Viggo moaned and pushed back into Sean. He was so close and the sound of Sean's 'fuck me' voice whispering in his ear was about to push him over the edge.

"You love having my cock in your arse, don't you?" Sean asked his accent thick with lust. Changing the angle of his thrusts, he pounded insistently into Viggo's prostate causing the American to moan and curse repeatedly. Sean reached around and grabbed Viggo's cock. Fingers still slick from lube slid easily up and down the shaft.

Viggo's legs trembled as his climax rushed through him. He tried to call out his lover's name but he was having too much trouble remembering how to breathe. Hot liquid spurted out covering Sean's hand and the cabinets. The clenching of Viggo's body around him pushed Sean into his own climax. He bit down hard on Viggo's shoulder as he filled his lover.

The two men lay leaning against the counter, still throbbing with aftershocks, trying to slow their breathing. Eventually Sean had to pull away from Viggo. They both whimpered at the loss of intimate contact. Sean stepped backwards and sank into a chair pulling Viggo onto his lap. Viggo snuggled into Sean's shoulder and let his eyes drift closed.

A sharp slap on his ass snapped Viggo out of his post orgasmic trance. "Dinner! I'm starving." Sean ordered pushing Viggo off of his lap.

Viggo laughed pulling his jeans back on. "Bitch, bitch, bitch. Cooking, cleaning and fucking are all I'm good for in your eyes."

"Yup. That about covers it." Sean teased as he sprinted through the door ducking a flying carrot top. He returned a few minutes later in a pair of his own well worn jeans and a soft t-shirt make too tight by repeated washings.

Viggo was just putting the wok on the table. "Your timing is impeccable. Just in time to miss all the work. *You* are doing the dishes."

Swiping a peapod out of the pan, Sean grinned and sat down. "The dishpan hands will be worth it."

~~~~~

Lying in Sean's arms on the couch later that night, Viggo drifted in and out of sleep. They had been drinking a really good Merlot and listening to soft jazz. Sean was tracing random patterns through the hair on Viggo's chest and stealing an occasional kiss. Their lovemaking earlier had rid them of any impatience for now.

"Oh, I forgot," Viggo started his voice soft and raspy from the wine, "Karl called earlier today. He's in LA and wants to have dinner with us."

"Urban?"

"Yes, Urban. How many Karl's do we know?" Viggo chuckled.

"And he actually mentioned me?" There was something in Sean's voice that Viggo couldn't quite place. He sounded skeptical or maybe even sarcastic.

Viggo turned in his lover's arms so that he could see Sean's eyes searching for the emotion he could hear in his voice. "What are you going on about?"

"Oh love, you are so adorably clueless sometimes." Sean replied touching the tip of his finger to Viggo's nose. "Karl has been lusting after you for years. I was mighty reluctant to head back to England knowing how much shooting you still had to do with him when we were in New Zealand." Sean chuckled at the stunned look on Viggo's face.

"You've got to be kidding. Karl and I have always been friends, nothing more," Viggo defended, sitting up between Sean's legs.

"Whoa, baby. I never said anything happened between the two of you. I said the man wants you. And frankly, who can blame him." Sean shrugged.

"You're wrong about this Sean. The message clearly said the two of us," Viggo argued.

"He left a message, huh? Is it still on the machine?" Viggo nodded. "Let's go listen to it." Sean got up and walked towards the answering machine in the kitchen. Viggo followed.

~~~~~

Karl looked out the window at the view his hotel room offered him. He was several floors up and had a 180 degree view of Los Angeles. In town for a script reading and negotiations with the film company, he was living his dream.

'Almost living my dream.' Karl amended. He had money, cars, a job he loved, a beautiful son and many friends. The only thing missing was a lover. One man kept returning to his thoughts and fantasies, the man who would be king...Viggo. He had lusted after the man since he first met him years ago.

For a while, Karl thought he might have had a chance with him. They had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company. That was before Sean Bean turned on the charm, and Viggo was lost to him. Karl had used any excuse to be near the older actor. He feigned a love of fishing, took up photography and read obscure books just because Viggo mentioned the author in passing a33; anything to make the artist take notice of him. But Viggo never saw past the emerald depths of Sean's eyes.

Karl sighed into the quiet room. He had been debating whether to try and see Viggo while he was in LA. All this thinking made up his mind. He moved to the desk where kept his Dayplanner. He flipped it open and found the number. Grabbing his cell phone, he dialed. It rang several times before a rough deep voice asked the caller to leave a message and he'd get back to them. Karl lost himself in the timber of Viggo's voice. Closing his eyes, he could see him. The beep broke his trance.

"Aha33;yeaha33;Viggo, mate. This is Karl, Karl Urban. You said to call next time I was in LA. Well here I am! I would love to get together with you. I mean you and Sean...give me a call at 555-2382. That's my cell number so whenever. Looking forward to hearing from you!" He hung up and laid his phone down.

~~~~~

"I mean you and Sean." Sean repeated rolling his eyes as the message ended.

Viggo was very quiet gazing at his long time lover and partner. "Is this a problem between *us*, Sean?"

Sean immediately pulled Viggo back to the couch and into his arms. "Oh, no, love. I'm having a bit of fun at your expense, I guess. Tell you the truth a33; back when we were all in New Zealand, I thought it'd be fun to invite him to join us. The man is drop dead sexy. I probably would've suggested it but he was so obviously into *just* you. I didn't think he'd consider a threesome and I wasn't secure enough in our love to suggest anything else."

Viggo's eyes widened at he stared at Sean like he had grown two heads. "And you're secure enough now?" Viggo pushed.

Sean blushed. "Well, yeah," he stuttered. "I've considered what it would be like to see you with someone else. You are so fucking beautiful when you come, and it's hard to really appreciate it when I'm so distracted. You know how things get out of focus when you look at them too close." The little wrinkles appeared in Sean's forehead telling Viggo he was worried. "Does that bother you?"

"Hmmma33;good question. I never really thought much about it."

"Honestlya33;not even with Orlando?" This time it was Viggo's turn to blush, and Sean laughed.

"Lighten up, Vig. The boy is sex on legs. If you hadn't had thoughts about shagging him senseless, I'd take you to the doctor straight away." Sean paused gazing into Viggo's deep blue eyes.

"You know, we are lucky. We've got both love and fucking awesome sex, but you can have one without the other. We've created a relationship because it works for us not based on what anybody else thinks. If *we* are okay with you enjoying an evening with Karl that is all that matters. It might turn out to be just one night of good honest lust. It might be something we want to repeat, but we won't know unless we try." Sean shrugged starting to massage away the tension in Viggo's shoulders.

Pulling his lover back against his chest, he continued to work on relaxing him with his hands. His words, however, were having the opposite affect. "Close your eyes, Vig. Can't hurt to think about it. Think about him. Remember how long his legs looked in those black jeans he wore all the time? He had that navy blue silk shirt that clung to his chest after he'd been dancing. He was always pushing his fingers through his hair to keep it off of his face. I wonder if it's as silky as it looks."

"You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you are first attracted to someone a33; part fear, part excitement. The flirting. The looks. The touches. You could invite him over for dinner and just see how it feels. And then if you feel that pull, you know, the one where it feels like your lips are being drawn towards his. Give in. Kiss him. Touch him."

Viggo groaned. Sean's hands were seriously stroking his lover now. One hand was moving restlessly over Viggo's chest and the other was running along the bulge of his cock under the zipper of his jeans.

~~~~~

Moving to the mini bar, Karl got a small bottle of whisky, broke the seal and drained it in one drink. The burning in his throat took a bit of his nervousness away. 'Drowned the butterflies breeding in my stomach most likely.'

Moving to the bed, he settled against the headboard and thought about Viggo. Crystal blue eyes, reddish blonde hair, and that fucking dimple that he wanted desperately to stick his tongue in...'Shit that isn't the only place I want to put my tongue.'

Karl let his thoughts wander. He could imagine running his tongue down Viggo's dark treasure trail stopping to draw his tongue up one side of Viggo's cock before taking the entire shaft down his throata33;sucking and swallowing until Viggo painted his throat with come. Rubbing at his now throbbing erection, he lifted his hips and removed his silk boxers. His erection sprang free and bobbed against his belly.

Leaning over and grabbing his overnight bag, Karl rummaged around until he came to his bottle of Astroglide and a travel pack of wet naps. He poured a bit of the liquid into his hand and slicked up his cock. Closing his eyes, he began tugging at his silk-over-steel erection. He moaned imagining Viggo's hands jerking him off as he whispered sweet dirty things in Aragorn's sexy-as-sin rasp. Speeding up his strokes, he raced closer to the edge. Slicking up the fingers on his other hand, he gently pushed his finger inside his body. He relaxed his guardian muscle and slid another finger in moving it in tandem with the fisting of his cock.

The first electric jolts of his orgasm sent tremors through his body. He tensed coming hotly over his fist. Lying back, he let the after shocks rock through him. He lifted his slippery hand to his lips and began cleaning his fingers of all his spilled come wondering what Viggo would taste like.

Sleep tugged at his eyelids, and Karl moved beneath the bedcovers. Haunted by images of rock hard muscles, crystal blue eyes and a raspy voice, his cock began to stir again. 'God I hope he calls me back.' Karl closed his eyes and was lost to his dreams for the rest of the night.

~~~~~

'Phone's ringing.' Karl smiled in his sleep as he heard the faint ring of his cell phone. 'Somebody is calling me.' He drifted for a moment in that place between dreams and awake. Suddenly he sat up realizing that it was morning and his cell phone was ringing.

"Where the hell is that blasted piece of crap?" He cursed out loud. Following the ringing, he thanked what ever Gods were listening for letting it continue to ring. He snatched it up from the window ledge and answered before checking the caller ID. "Urban!"

"Uh, Karl? It's Viggo. Is this a bad time?"

'Shit! Shit! Shit! Act casual.' "Oh, Viggo, mate, good to hear from you. No, not a bad time. I just forgot to set an alarm." Karl ran his fingers through his hair trying to smooth it even though he knew Viggo couldn't see him.

"If you're sure," Viggo hesitated, "Sean and I got your message and we'd love for you to come over for dinner tonight if it not too short notice."

"I'd love to!" 'Did that sound too eager?' Karl wondered.

"Do you have something to write on? I'll give you directions. Is seven o'clock okay with you?"

"Yeah, perfect. What do you want me to bring?"

"Just yourself, mate! Can't wait to see you!"

"Me too!!"

After giving the directions, Viggo hung up and Karl finally released the breath he had been holding. Now he needed to fill up 12 hours before he could leave to see Viggo. Oh and Sean. 'You need to quit forgetting that fact. Just because you'd like him to be at the ends of the earth filming so you could have Viggo alone, doesn't mean he will be. Of course, you *had* Viggo at the ends of the earth filming with you, and he still preferred Sean.'

'Shopping, that's what I need to do. I'll go shopping and find something tasteful, yet irresistible. You have no chance with him, Urban. Yeah. Yeah. I know but at least tonight will give me new images for my fantasies.' Throwing on some jeans and a t-shirt, he grabbed his keys and headed out.

The wait almost killed him. About an hour before he needed to leave, Karl slipped into a tailored pair of black linen trousers and a dark green silk shirt. Looking in the mirror, he approved of what he saw. 'Nice ass. Broad shoulders. Just a hint of chest. Even I would do me.' He chuckled. Looking at the clock, he picked up the wine he had bought earlier and set out.