Summary: Viggo tries to fulfill Sean's fantasy. (Special Guest: Eric Bana)

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/OC

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: Balancing the Equation

Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes

Word count: 9653 Read: 1951

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

Viggo sat in his favorite chair with Orlando curled up in his lap. They had made love three times since sunrise, and the younger man was now sound asleep. Viggo read a new book and had it propped on Orli.

Sean was in London visiting his girls for two weeks, and Orlando had made sure he'd be around to keep Viggo from feeling lonely. Viggo wasn't sure which star he'd wished on that had showered him with such blessings, but he was grateful every day for the sleepy, warm man he held in his arms. His lucky star wasn't the only one responsible for his happiness, though. Sean was really the one who deserved the credit and the thanks. Viggo really wished that he could pay him back in kind.

'Hmmm.' Viggo sat a little straighter as an idea occurred to him. Shaking Orli very gently, he tried to wake his younger lover without startling him. "Orli? Baby, wake up."

"Mmmph... "

"Come on. I just have a simple question for you," Viggo persisted. "Do you know who Sean might have a crush on? Or someone who has a crush on him?"

Orli opened one eye and stared at Viggo. "You're kidding, right? Half of the bloody fucking world has a crush on Beanie."

"That's not what I mean. It has to be someone special. I need to find someone for Sean," Viggo continued.

Orli looked up at Viggo confused. "He already has you, me and Karl. Most people would consider that *more* than enough."

Viggo didn't even smirk at the intended joke. "It's not the same. Karl had a crush on *me*. You were *my* fantasy. It's always about me."

Viggo's mind continued to race. He'd been thinking a lot about this lately and everything felt out of balance. Finally, something inside Viggo had clicked. Sean liked having control. He was uncomfortable receiving. A hundred instances of Sean giving to Viggo but refusing to allow Viggo to give back surfaced in Viggo's mind. That was going to end.

Orli shook his head. When Viggo focused on something, there was no distracting him. "Talk to me," he encouraged.

"Sean is the other half of me. He balances me and keeps me grounded and sane. Our relationship just got better when you joined us. When you're in my arms, I feel like I own the world. I just want to be as open to his needs as he is to mine."

Orlando smiled and kissed Viggo, touched beyond words at what the older man had just revealed. "You know, luv, that not everyone's needs are the same. You, me and Sean all knew each other and loved each other. The chances of finding a fourth person... " his voice trailed off.

"No, it doesn't have to be someone willing to enter a committed relationship with us. It doesn't even have to be someone that would be with Sean *and* me. It could be someone just for Sean." Viggo felt a twinge of jealousy at the idea of Sean being with someone without him, but Orli was right. It was a miracle to find three compatible people. He could do this for Sean. He wanted to do this for Sean. "Is it wrong to feel jealous about Sean being with someone else when he isn't jealous over us?"

Orlando laughed and snuggled deeper into Viggo's arms. "No, Sean is a part of our relationship ... or I'm a part of yours. You are talking about letting Sean have a relationship outside of your bond. That is a different situation."

Orli reached up a kissed Viggo. Gentle, almost tentative, touches of their lips slowly became more urgent. Viggo finally grabbed Orlando's shoulders and moved him away a few inches. "No, really, Orli, I want to figure this out."

Orli blew out a huff of frustration at Viggo's single-mindedness. "Well, the only person I've ever seen Sean have any explosive chemistry with, other than you, is Eric. There were times when we were shooting Troy that I thought they both were going to spontaneously combust. I mean - Sean had you, and Eric had his wife, so they weren't going to do anything about it, but the electricity was tangible."

Viggo thought quietly for a minute. "Do you think Eric would want to do something about it?"

Orlando considered it seriously. "I think it would have to be all right with his wife. I can't see him going behind her back, but I got to know her quite well - I think she'd be okay with it." Orlando laughed. "She might demand pictures, but... "

"Could you call him? Maybe figure out if he'd be interested?" Viggo asked eagerly.

Catching Viggo's enthusiasm, Orlando lost the last of his sleepiness. "Yeah. I haven't talked to him in weeks and need to call anyway." Running his fingers down Viggo's chest and slipping his hand between the buttons on his shirt, Orlando brushed through the soft hair, seeking a nipple. "Now that you've got me up, I think I deserve some compensation for my missed nap," he growled lustily.

"Oh?" Viggo answered innocently, suddenly pretending to be immersed in his book.

Popping open a couple of buttons, Orlando pushed open Viggo's shirt and sucked hard on a flat pink disk. Viggo gasped, and his arms tightened around his young lover. "Yeah," Orlando answered. You got me *up*. It's only fair I get to return the favor." Slipping to his knees between Viggo's thighs, he pulled the rest of Viggo's shirt open and pushed it to the side while he attacked the buttons on Viggo's worn jeans.

"Well, if you must," Viggo sighed in mock aggravation. "This is an awfully good book, though." Viggo's body contradicted his words by slouching in the chair and letting his legs fall apart, giving Orlando better access. When Orlando's warm mouth engulfed his cock, the book slipped heedlessly to the floor.

Orlando pushed open the faded denim and stroked the soft hair and skin he found. Orlando extricated Viggo's hard cock, licking and nibbling at the sensitive head. Viggo moaned as the younger man slid his tongue into the slit. Orlando slid his hands around Viggo's hips to cup his firm bottom. He pushed the jeans down muscled legs as he continued to work Viggo's cock. Viggo lifted his hips to help rid himself of the jeans. Pulling them off, Orlando tossed them to the side.

Pausing for a moment, Orlando sat back on his heels and looked at the beautiful man before him. Viggo was a vision of love and desire, eyes cloudy with lust, cock hard and dripping, mouth open, breathing quickened. "You are so beautiful, all hard and wanting. Tell me what you want, Vig. Still want to read that damn book?"

Viggo blinked, looking somewhat stunned. "I want your mouth on my cock. Please, Orli ... I need you."

Orlando smiled at his lover. "My pleasure, love." With that, he leaned down and inhaled Viggo's cock to the root. Viggo arched his back and thrust his hips up in response to the sudden heat and suction of Orlando's mouth. Orlando smiled around Viggo's erection. He pulled on Viggo's knees and forced the man to slump lower in his chair. Viggo was like putty, he was so malleable, and Orlando had always loved sculpting. Orlando halted him when Viggo's bottom hung off the seat of the chair.

Orlando licked and sucked the hard flesh in his mouth. He pulled it deep into his throat by swallowing repeatedly and then pulled back to graze his teeth gently over the slit. Viggo moaned and writhed under Orlando's ministrations. He willingly took the fingers Orlando offered, sucking them into his mouth, caressing the pads of the long digits with his tongue.

Orlando moaned at the sensation of having his fingers sucked while sucking his lover's cock, which caused a delicious vibration to rumble around Viggo's cock. Both men shared a groan. Orlando pulled his fingers from Viggo's mouth, causing the older man to whimper. Orlando drew the moist fingers down Viggo's jaw, over his neck and down his chest. Circling an already pebbled nipple, he gave it a quick squeeze before moving further down his lover's body.

Orlando pulled back, allowing Viggo's cock to almost completely leave his mouth. He took deep breath and then plunged back down swallowing it entirely, burying his nose in the damp curls at its base. As he began to work his throat, he slipped two fingers behind Viggo's balls, stroked his perineum and finally his entrance. Pushing his fingertips just inside Viggo's body, he searched for the spot that he knew would push the older man over the edge.

'Right there.' Orlando circled his fingers and pushed firmly. Viggo thrust up, tensed and came hard down Orlando's throat. Orlando eased back off the softening column of flesh. He smiled seductively as a single drop of cum escaped his rosy lips.

Viggo pulled the young man up quickly, licked the drop of his own essence off his lover's face and pulled him into a hard kiss. "Upstairs now!" Viggo ordered. Orlando looked up at Viggo. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna beg for mercy," Viggo growled.

Orlando whimpered at the thought before hurrying upstairs.

~~~~~

Several hours and a shower later, Orlando sat curled up on the sofa with the phone in his hand. "Eric, mate, how are ya?" he asked, recognizing the voice that answered the phone a half a world away. Orlando always had to resist the urge to yell when calling overseas.

"Orli, damn man, it's good to hear from you. So how was your dinner?" Eric answered in his normal jovial tone. It didn't matter how long between visits or phone calls, Eric always picked up right where you left off. Orlando had been dreading a publicity dinner the last time he had talked to the Aussie.

Orlando chuckled. "Fine. Pretty much like they all are."

"So whatcha been doin'?"

Orlando scanned through all the possible answers to that question. Version one: "Well, I just swallowed Viggo's cock until he came down my throat, and then he returned the favor by fucking me against the shower wall." Or version two: "I just finished some studio work, and I'm headed to the Caribbean to start principle filming on Pirates."

He decided on somewhere in the middle. He hadn't talked to Eric about his newfound relationship with Viggo and Sean ... some things are just so precious you want to keep them to yourself for a while for fear they'll evaporate.

A little shock might work to his advantage in getting Eric to drop his guard and reveal something about his feelings for Sean. "Well, my life has taken some major turns in the last few months. I'm not really seeing Kate anymore. In fact, I've pretty much moved in with Viggo and Sean."

"Viggo and Sean? Our Sean?" Eric asked in a strangled voice.

'Our Sean?' Orlando raised an eyebrow, but continued. "Eric, mate, how many Seans do you know living with a man named Viggo?"

"Oh yeah, right." Eric replied softly. Orlando didn't interrupt the silence, letting his friend think things over for a minute. "So you're involved...urhm...sleeping with Sean?"

'Bingo!' Orlando was smiling from ear to ear. 'Sean, not Viggo.' Making sure his amusement didn't show in his voice, he answered, "Yeah, it surprised the hell out of me, too. Sean approached me about the idea, and you know I've always sort of had a *thing* for Viggo. I know it sounds a little odd, but...damn man, I've never been happier."

Eric made a noncommittal grunt, so Orlando continued. "I always sort of thought of a relationship as a two-person kind of thing, you know. Now I'm not sure why. I mean, you're capable of loving more than one person at a time. As long as all the compatibility stuff is right...I'm sorry. I'm babbling. They're just so fucking awesome."

"I always knew he would be," Eric muttered softly to himself.

Orlando heard him, but decided to pretend he hadn't. "What?"

"Oh, nothing," Eric answered in a stronger voice.

"You sure it's nothing?" There was a long silence. Orlando decided Eric wasn't going to answer that question, so he tried another one. "Eric, are you jealous?"

"What? Me? Jealous of what?" Eric sputtered. "Fuck, Orli, you know how much I love my wife."

"Yeah, and I just got through saying it's possible to love more than one person. You love me, right?"

"You know I do, but it doesn't mean I want to fuck you." A small uncomfortable shiver went through Eric at the thought. Damn, he'd always thought of Orli as a baby brother. Just saying that out loud felt like incest.

"But you want to fuck Sean." Orlando phrased it as a statement not a question.

Reeling from the direction the conversation had taken, Eric answered honestly before he had a chance to weigh the impact of his words. "Yeah, I'd love to fuck Sean. The man is sin incarnate."

Orlando laughed, the throaty, full-of-glee laugh that made you want to enfold him in a hug and spin him off his feet. "Yeah, he is that - and more. I can personally tell you that any fantasy about Sean is only about half the reality."

Eric groaned and shifted in his seat. The erection growing in his jeans was making sitting decidedly uncomfortable. Adjusting the position of the fabric over his thighs, he stretched his legs out in front of him, trying to achieve less constriction. His jeans had fit tighter across his thighs ever since he had bulked up for Troy.

"Eric, do you want to know why I'm calling?" Orlando ventured.

"To tell me about your new relationship, I guess." Eric answered.

"Well yeah, but there is a little more to it. Viggo and Sean love each other very much. In fact, the only other couple I've ever seen that had such a deep and secure bond is you and Bec." Eric grunted to show he was listening.

Orlando continued. "Apparently, Viggo has always sort of wanted me like I wanted him. I wish I had known that five years ago. Ha! Well Sean wanted to give Viggo that connection. Now Viggo wants to do something for Sean. He wants to fulfill Sean's fantasy," Orlando clarified.

"Orli, I usually do real well with Orlispeak, but I'm not following you." Eric sounded frustrated and a little sad.

"You're his fantasy, Eric."

~~~~~

Eric hung up the phone more than an hour later. His head was pounding with the implications of what Orlando had shared. Sean. Sean wanted him. Eric snorted. Hell, he knew that, but the possibility that it might actually happen... Throwing himself down across his bed, he closed his eyes and remembered...

Eric knew that Sean Bean had been cast as Odysseus. Orlando never shut up about him, but Eric hadn't met the man yet. One bright afternoon, Orlando bounced up in his usual manner, pulling a smiling man behind him.

"Eric. I've got someone you've got to meet." Sean had looked him in the eye as he grasped his hand. "Sean Bean," he said laughing at his young friend's exuberance.

Eric learned right then that Sean's laugh and Sean's touch were deadly. A jolt of pure sexual energy traveled up his arm and straight to his cock. Sean's green eyes darkened, letting Eric know that the reaction had not been one-sided.

As filming continued, the tension rose to an almost unbearable level. Their immediate chemistry had been fueled by a growing friendship and professional respect. Both Eric and Sean enjoyed each other's company, but they were careful to never be alone. Orli and Brad were frequently dragged along to dinner or wherever the two new friends wanted to do something.

It was inevitable that they would find themselves alone, no matter how carefully they avoided it. A number of the cast and crew had gotten together for dinner and a few drinks at Sean's. It was getting late, and people had started to leave. Eric decided to use the bathroom before he walked the few blocks home. Orli raced into the guest bathroom just ahead of him with an evil laugh, so he was forced to use the bath off Sean's bedroom.

Eric knew he shouldn't tempt himself, but he was unable to tear his eyes away from Sean's bed as he left the bathroom. He could just see Sean naked, twisted in the sheets. Not paying attention to where he was walking, he collided with a warm, naked chest. Instinctually, he grabbed Sean to keep him from falling. Eric's hands connected with golden skin and breathing became impossible.

Sean had obviously been undressing. He finished pulling his T-shirt over his head and looked up at Eric. "Oh shit," he softly whispered as Eric's mouth descended to his.

Three months' worth of tension exploded. Eric claimed Sean's mouth, crushing their lips together and plundering Sean's mouth with his tongue. Sean pushed his hands under Eric's shirt, burning his skin as they explored his chest. Without talking or breaking the kiss, they moved towards the bed, Eric shedding his shirt and shoes as they went.

The edge of the bed came as a surprise, and they tumbled onto it in a tangle of arms and legs. Sean ended up on top of Eric. Eric immediately opened his legs, dropping Sean between them and bringing their cocks into firm contact.

"Fucking hell, Eric," Sean groaned, moving his lips along Eric's neck. Eric grabbed Sean's hips and pulled him even closer, eliciting an incoherent moan.

Sean bit down on Eric's neck and rocked his hips forward, sliding their erections against each other. Moving lower, he teased one tight nipple. Eric's hips arched when he used his teeth to gently pull and roll the small nub.

"Want...oh, hell..." Eric gasped, pulling Sean's head close for another breath-stopping kiss. Sean tasted like sweet sin.

As the kiss progressed, it gentled. Tongues went from simulated fucking to teasing. Lips and teeth softly sucked and pulled.

Sean pushed back and locked his arms, bracing his body over Eric's. Both of their chests were heaving, and Eric could see the pulse pounding at the base of Sean's throat, echoing the rhythm of his own in his ears. Eric watched as Sean's expressive eyes changed from desire to regret. Before Sean spoke, Eric understood perfectly. Sean didn't regret what was between them. He regretted that it had to end. "Eric, we..." Sean started.

Eric reached up and laid his hand over Sean's lips. "I think it's time for me to go, Sean," he simply stated. Sean rolled to his back and draped one arm over his eyes. Eric pushed off the bed and grabbed his shirt. Slipping on his shoes, he headed for the door.

He looked back once and found Sean's emerald eyes watching him. In the dim room, the emotion in them was unreadable, but Eric knew what he wanted to see. Neither of them spoke as Eric left.


Eric shifted restlessly on his bed. He and Orli had said goodbye with the understanding that Eric would think it over and talk to his wife about Sean. He didn't have to think anything over. If there was a chance he could be with Sean without ruining both their lives, he had to go for it. Now he just had to figure out the best way to approach Rebecca.

First, he needed gifts. Rebecca always appreciated a good bribe. This was going to call for some serious shopping, flowers, lingerie ... and perfume would be a good start. He knew there would be more concessions. With his wife's quirky sense of humor, he was probably going to end up promising pictures.

~~~~~

Sean had been home for three days when Viggo decided to see for himself if Sean had any interest in Eric. They were alone and enjoying a week of being homebodies. After dinner, Viggo got up and stretched. "How about a movie?" he suggested.

"Sure," Sean replied. "You go pick one and put it on. I'll throw the dishes in the sink."

The opening credits for Troy were rolling when Sean plopped down next to Viggo on the couch, handing him a beer. "What the hell, Vig? You couldn't find something else to watch? You know I hate watching myself on TV."

"Well, with the DVD coming out, I've been inundated with images of you and Orli in those damn short skirts. You won't wear the costume for me, so I'll just have to settle for this. Besides, you remember the night you found Walk on the Moon on TV and made me sit and watch the whole damn thing with you?" Viggo shifted, drawing Sean into his arms. "Humor me."

"Humph...not the same damn thing at all. I just wanted to laugh at the idea of you seducing a woman. Bloody embarrassing is what this is," Sean grumbled.

The room was dark, and Sean could feel Viggo's arms around him. His focus, however, was completely on the dark man on the screen. He didn't think much about Eric anymore, but seeing him as Hector brought a lot of memories to the surface.

Sean closed the front door behind Orli, thinking everyone had left. Spending a whole evening in Eric's presence had been tiring - he'd been half-hard all night. All he wanted was to collapse in his bed and wrap his hand around his cock.

Walking across his bedroom, he pulled his T-shirt over his head as he headed towards the bathroom. His arms were stretched over his head with the shirt over his face when he collided with a warm chest and felt warm arms go around him. Large, rough hands grasped his bare sides to steady him. Pulling the shirt off, he looked at Eric's surprised face not six inches from his own. "Oh shit."

Not many people made Sean feel small, but the sheer mass of Eric's chest and arms as they held him firmly caused shivers to run down his spine. Rational thought fled when Eric's mouth descended to his.


"You cold, baby?" Viggo asked jerking Sean back to the present.

"Huh? No. Why?" Sean asked.

"You shivered," Viggo answered, smiling. He knew damn well Sean wasn't cold. The shiver he felt wasn't a cold shiver ... he had caused enough of them to recognize Sean's 'fuck me' shiver. Feeling it now caused his cock to harden against Sean's back.

Sean stayed quiet and let the conversation die. 'Shit. That night is the only secret I've ever kept from Viggo. Why in the hell did he have to pick *this* fucking movie.'

The next time Sean slipped up was when Hector appeared on the screen bare-chested. A small whimper escaped his lips before he could stop it, and he felt his cock stir. 'Fucking hell. I am not going to let watching a stupid movie cause trouble between me and Vig.' Jumping to his feet, he headed for the kitchen to get more beer. Pulling two cold bottles from the fridge, he turned and ran into Viggo's chest.

Viggo carefully took the bottles out of Sean's hands and set them on the counter. Cupping his cheek with a gentle but rough hand, he softly asked, "Want to tell me about it?"

Sean looked deep into Viggo's eyes. He was looking for anger or hurt, but all he saw was love. Blinking slowly, he took a deep breath. "Let's go back to the living room."

Viggo nodded and followed Sean back to the couch. He had turned off the movie before he followed Sean into the kitchen. When he chose the movie, he had expected it to get Sean excited. Now he was afraid he had made a mistake. Sean appeared agitated and upset. "Sean, you know there is nothing you can say to me that is going to change anything between us, right?" Viggo felt it was best to get that said up front.

Sean smiled and picked up Viggo's hand, kissing the palm. "I love you so much."

"No more than I love you."

Sean took a deep breath. "While we were filming Troy, Eric and I were really...uhmm...attracted to each other." Sean paused, but Viggo stayed quiet, knowing he wasn't finished. "We knew we weren't going to do anything about it. I had you. He had Rebecca. We almost made it, too ... but one night we ended up at my place, alone and a little drunk. There was a kiss and ... we stopped. We knew it wasn't right."

Viggo's initial reaction to Sean's words was a twinge of jealousy, even though he was prepared for what Sean was going to say. The jealousy was quickly doused by the surge of love that filled his heart. The depth of Sean's commitment to their relationship always humbled him.

"Sean, why is your attraction to Eric any different from my attraction Orlando or Karl? It doesn't lessen what we have at all. In fact, I think it could make 'us' even better." Sean started to protest, but Viggo silenced him with a kiss. Pulling back, he repeated, "Why is it any different?"

"Well because...because." Sean sighed. "Because it's *me*. I love you. I'd do anything for you..."

"And you see this as selfish, something you want just for yourself," Viggo interrupted softly.

"Well, you weren't fucking there, were you? How would you have gotten anything out of it? My wives were always telling me how selfish I am. That I never thought about them, only what *I* wanted," Sean admitted softly.

"Sean, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not any of your ex-wives." Viggo chuckled. "And I say this isn't selfish. It's an honest attraction. I know how generous you are, and all I want is to be able to give to you as much as you give to me. Being out of balance works both ways, Sean. Being too selfish throws a relationship out of balance and so does being too selfless. So let's practice a little selfishness, shall we?"

Sean looked at Viggo a little warily. He had that wolfish look in his eyes, the one that always made him a little unpredictable. "What do you have in mind?"

Viggo stood and stretched a hand out in invitation to his lover. When Sean hesitated, he sweetened the invitation with a smile. "I need you to trust me," Viggo prompted. Sean nodded his assent and took Viggo's hand. Viggo led him upstairs to their bedroom. He pulled him inside and then turned and locked the door. Sean's brow wrinkled. "Why did you..." he started to ask, but Viggo interrupted him.

"Strip," he ordered in a calm but arrogant voice that sent electric current straight to Sean's cock. It responded faster than his body could. Moving quickly, he stripped off all his clothes, carelessly tossing them aside. "Center of the bed on your back," came the same voice from behind him.

Sean crawled onto the bed and laid on his back, seeing Viggo for the first time since they entered the room. He was gloriously naked and fully aroused. Sean hadn't even heard him move. Viggo held several soft scarves in his hand. Impossibly, the site made Sean's cock even harder. He could feel it throbbing against his stomach, matching the blood pounding in his ears.

Viggo moved efficiently, tying Sean's hands together and then attaching them to the bedpost. Unconsciously, Sean tested the bonds. Viggo had left him some room to move, but the scarves were tied securely.

When he was finished, he stepped back and appraised his result. "Sean," Viggo paused waiting for Sean to raise his eyes. "I need a safe word."

"Lily," he answered. He'd just ordered a flat of lilies to plant in the front flowerbed, so the word sprang to mind.

Viggo crawled onto the bed, stretched out next to his lover, and pressed his body close. His voice softened but maintained the recognizable tone of his first commands as he finished what he had to say. "I'm going to worship you - mind, body and soul. You are going to accept it. I haven't gagged you, because I want to hear your voice. You are free to express your pleasure in whatever way you like; however, you are not to complain about not being able to touch me or beg to be able to. If you do either of those things, I will silence you. Do you understand me?"

Sean kept his eyes lowered and nodded. Viggo knew that Sean's mind was racing, and that he needed to distract him - and keep him distracted - for this to work.

Viggo began to stroke the golden skin in front of him. Running his hands over Sean's chest, arms, face, legs ... every piece of exposed skin was brushed and touched. Viggo didn't avoid Sean's sex, but he didn't concentrate on it either. His cock, nipples, sensitive inner thighs, all were stroked.

Sean whimpered and shifted restlessly. Unconsciously, he pulled his knees up allowing his thighs to fall open.

Now it was time to taste. Viggo positioned himself between Sean's open thighs and braced himself on his arms over his lover. Careful to keep his lower body from touching Sean's, he nuzzled his neck. He started with gentle kisses along the slightly scratchy jaw. Moving down, he ran his tongue into the hollow at the base of the arching neck and around the collarbone.

"The taste of your skin makes me hungry," Viggo whispered, letting the breath of his words tease Sean's ear before moving his mouth to the muscled shoulder and biting.

Sean's needy moan took Viggo by surprise. He hadn't thought Sean was quite that far gone. Pleased that his lover was enjoying the attention, he picked up the pace a little. Moving his mouth over Sean's chest, he barely brushed his lips over the sensitive nipples. Sean's back arched, instinctively seeking more contact. Viggo smiled and moved over the nipples again, using his tongue to lightly brush the hair surrounding the erect nubs without directly touching the hardened flesh.

"Oh fuck, Vig ... suck me! Bite me!"

Sean's words threatened Viggo's tenuous self-control. He managed to keep himself from coming. but couldn't resist giving in to the plea. Quickly he lowered his mouth to one nipple and sucked it into his mouth, catching it between his teeth and rolling it until he heard Sean gasp. Releasing it, he blew over it gently, watching as it contracted even more before giving the other nipple similar treatment. "Vig, please..." Sean whimpered.

Viggo pulled back and looked down into glittering green eyes. "Please what, baby?" he asked raining soft kisses on Sean's eyes, cheeks, mouth and forehead. "If you want something from me, all you have to do is ask for it. I want to please you ... bring you pleasure."

Viggo moved his almost kisses down Sean's chest as he talked. His mouth was now hovering over Sean's pulsing cock. His breath, as he said the words 'bring you pleasure', caressed the length and caused Sean to moan and twist pulling against his bonds.

Viggo waited. He watched as the pool of pearlescent fluid spread on the golden skin of Sean's stomach. Unable to resist, he extended the tip of his tongue for a taste.

Sean could feel the warm heat of his lover's mouth near the sensitive tip of his cock. His eyes pressed tightly closed. Unable to use his hands to touch, every inch of skin on his body felt sensitized. He wanted to beg Viggo to touch him, take him into his mouth, provide just the small nudge it would take to make him come, but he couldn't get his mouth to form the words. All that he managed was a soft whisper of Viggo's name that morphed into a groan as the warm tongue followed the trail of milky fluid to the tip of his cock.

Sean's eyes flew open, and his body convulsed. Looking down, he saw Viggo looking back at him, blue eyes filled with lust. Viggo's tongue was lazily swirling around the head of his cock. His lips pulled up into a small smile before closing around the head of his cock.

All thought processes stopped because of sensation overload. Sean's mind was filled with random impressions ... hot suction ... a rough tongue ... tingling vibrations ... unbearable tension ... and then sweet relief as he fell over the precipice into his orgasm. It was like jumping off a waterfall. Anticipation, falling, the sheer power carrying you along, complete immersion and finally the millions of tingling bubbles caressing your skin.

Viggo smiled at his lover's slack body. He carefully untied all the scarves, moved Sean's arms and legs to more natural positions and covered his body with a light quilt. Seeing that Sean was still 'out', Viggo padded quickly downstairs to grab them something to drink and some fruit or something to nibble on. When he returned, he deposited his treasures on the nightstand and crawled under the blanket to snuggle next to Sean.

Sean stirred as Viggo's cool body pressed against his. His eyes fluttered open, and he turned towards his lover. Wrapping him tightly in his arms, he sealed their lips together. "Thank you," he whispered. "I know I can be a right inflexible bastard. I'm glad you put up with me."

Viggo chuckled. "Yeah, it's awful having a lover so focused on your pleasure they sometimes forget their own. I want to give this to you, Sean. Will you let me?" Viggo didn't have to explain what it was he wanted to give Sean.

Sean pulled Viggo tight against him lifting his leg so that Viggo's could entwine with his. "If he wants it, too. But right now, I want to focus on the man in my arms - not the one halfway around the world."