Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: For quite some years Eric and Karl had had a crush on Sean and Viggo. Now they?re invited to join them for holidays

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/OC

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 4486 Read: 745

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

"How long do we have until the invasion from the southern islands?”

Sean and Viggo lay comfortably on the couch, enjoying a time of leisure and quietude. Cuddled together in the way only an established couple can acquire the shared their newspaper among one another, the sport news for Sean and the cultural part for Viggo.

“Let me see.” Reluctantly Sean tore his gaze from the football news to look at his watch. “They should be here in about two hours. Goodbye then to restful holidays. Tell me again, love, WHY did we invite them?”

“Hm, now I’ve got to think.” With an impish grin Viggo placed a soft kiss on his lover’s nose, “I can faintly remember that we had some very good reasons. Well, what have they been again? Ah yeah, wasn’t it something about them being hot and us wanting to have a go at them?”

“I knew there would be something important!” the Brit took his mate in an enthusiastic hug. “I’m really a lucky guy to have you around, remembering me of things of importance. You think they still want to mess around with us, old geezers that we are?”

“Well, they better should,” Viggo moved his head until he was comfortably rested in his lover’s lap smiling at the growing bulge in the Brits pants, caused by his movements. “ And if it’s only as a little thank you for bringing them together. Although I remember quite clearly Eric’s tunic standing off in an awkward angle whenever he had a scene to do with you in Troy. By the way, love, is this, what I feel under my head, for me, or are you already looking forward to meet Eric again?”

Smiling Sean bent down to capture his lover’s mouth in a deep kiss. Teasingly he traced the soft lips with his tongue, mesmerized at the American’s eager respond. With an eager moan Viggo opened up to the searching slickness, sucking the wet muscle deep into his hot cavern, entwining their tongues in the eternal dance of love. Groaning Sean bucked his hips as his tongue was sucked in, pressing his increasing hardness against his lover’s neck, letting him feel how much their actions affected him. Their kiss seemed to last forever, but eventually even forever had to end as the necessity to breathe took over

“Stop wriggling around, maybe then I’d be a softer pillow.” Still heavy breathing Sean tried to throw an annoyed glance at his lover, failing miserably in his attempt. “And what’s this with me looking forward to a reunion with Eric? I remember only all too well a certain horse lord following puppy-dog-eyed every single step you made.”

“You’re so very right, love.” Viggo turned his head so that his cheek dragged over the still impressive swell covered only by a thin layer of fabric. “A pining Prince of Troy and a lovesick King of Rohan, quite a thing for us to handle. That’s why we choose to play matchmaker for them and now all we want to do is to get our provision. Don’t deny it, Seanie, you’re as keen to feel them under you as I am.”

Mock grumbling the Brit pinched his mate’s shoulder, thus indicating that he wanted to get up. “Well, then, let’s get everything ready for our guests.”

*******

“How long until we’re finally there?”

It was about the hundredth time Karl asked this question since they had rented the car at the airport and started driving through the snow-covered landscape.

“Five minutes less than when you asked before, love.” Eric smiled good-naturedly at his lover’s impatience. “Eager to meet them, aren’t you? Can’t wait to meet your secret love again. Should I get jealous?”

In an instant Karl placed a soft kiss on Eric’s cheek. “No reason to get jealous, love. I’m no more eager than you. Who has been humming silly love songs under his breath ever since we got the invitation to come over for the holidays? I know, you’ve had quite the hots for Sean when you were filming Troy.”

“No more than you had for the King of Men.” Eric reached out to press his lover’s hand, reassuring him that there was no hard feeling between them. “Methinks that’s why they worked so hard to bring us together, seems that they couldn’t bear any longer to be pursued by two silly wannabe affairs. But that,” pressing Karl’s hand again he cast a quick tender glance at his mate before he concentrated again on driving, “has been the best thing ever to happen. I’d show you right now, how good a thing it’s been, if I didn’t have to get this car through this blasted snow in one bit.”

“You can show me later, love.” Karl’s eyes were shining with mischief. “Maybe we can give them geezers a first impression of what they did to us.”

“And get them to participate you mean.” Eric shook with laughter before he concentrated again to bring them save to their destination.

*******

“What kind of weather do you have in this godforsaken part of the world?“ Eric grumbled good-naturedly as stomped the snow from his feet. “Just this few steps from the car to the door made me all freezing and wet.”

“Glad to meet you too!” Viggo grinned broadly at his friend’s rumble, dragging him into a bear hug and kissing his cheeks in welcome. Affectionately the Aussie hugged back, almost squeezing the breath out of the American. Then the older man turned to his other guest, his grin developing into a warm smile as he dragged Karl into his arms. This time the embrace seemed to be filled with much more tenderness and as they shared their kisses of welcome, they moved their heads so that their lips almost touched. Out of the corner of his eyes, Viggo noticed Sean and Eric clutching one another’s shoulders, both of them grinning like mad. Chuckling softly under his breath, he hugged Karl once more. Nothing had changed, they seemed to be up to have a very good time together.

Karl felt his knees go limp when he was enclosed in the comfort of Viggo’s arms. He didn’t miss the almost touching of their mouths, the almost kiss, so much longed for for so many years and a wave of heat surged through his body, making his blood boil and gather in his groin. As much as he loved Eric, and he loved him dearly with all his heart, he never could get over his first infatuation with the American and now, knowing that he had his mate’s permission, he only hoped that his most secret wishes were finally to come true. A shiver crawled up and down his spine at the thought and he desperately hoped that Viggo would take it as an aftermath of the cold.

The next couple of hours were shared in amicably talk. They reminded one another of their times together on set, times long gone by now, shared gossip about their fellow actors and laughed about old antics and pranks. From time to time Viggo would lean back and let the conversation wash over him, doing what he liked to do best – watching. Watching his friends, their interactions and their body language. You could learn so much by watching, so much more than by only listening to words.

Although Eric an Karl were sitting close together, obviously holding hands, the Aussie’s gaze was fixed mesmerized on Sean’s sparkling green orbs. A mixture of hunger and lust shone in the hazel eyes, as he seemed to suck in every word the Brit spoke. And speak Sean did, with all his skills as an actor and seducer. His every word, every single movement of his body, every flicker of a wet tongue over moist lips bore the sign of the predator luring his willing victim into his clutches. From time to time he would cast a glance at his lover, meeting his eyes with a sultry smile and tracing his tongue over his lips in an almost obscene way. And every time Viggo would answer the smile with a lecherous one of his own.

Karl seemed unable to sit still. His gaze flickered from Eric to Viggo and from Viggo to Eric as he fidgeted in the couch they were sitting on. From time to time the muscles of his arms flexed as he almost desperately clung to his lover’s hand. With his flushed cheeks and slightly opened mouth he presented a picture of angelic arousal. Every time his eyes wandered off to drink in the sight of Viggo, he was greeted with a promising smile, a smile that indicated the fulfillment of everything he’d ever wished for. And every time he met this smile his breath would hitch and the flush grazing his face would deepen. Suddenly he was unable to bear the erotic tension any longer. He had to get out of here, do something, anything, or else he’d just burst from bent up desire.

Viggo, ever mindful of his surroundings noticed the change in Karl’s behavior in an instant. Being aware that there were only two ways to help his hopefully soon to be lover out of his misery, either to distract him and let him cool down a bit or to jump him here and there, he opted for the first one – for now. Deciding not to rush anything that would be so much better at the proper time, he stood up, stretching his neck.

“Enough of idle talking! Why don’t we get out for a little walk as long as the sun’s still shining. The air is fresh and crisp and the snow is white and soft like the sheets of a virgin. Come on, let’s not waste all our time in these sticky rooms when we have a whole world to conquer. We could even make a snowball fight!”

Sean slapped his hands on the table as he jumped to his feet. It hadn’t gone unnoticed for him that he’d kept up the conversation all by himself for at least the last half an hour as the room had begun to sizzle more and more with barely reigned in arousal. Grinning at Viggo he leant forward towards their guests, who looked like they had just been drawn out of a maze of dreams.

“Snowballs!” Deliberately dragging out the word he formed his lips into a perfect O

Still hanging on Sean’s lips with his eyes Eric only noticed that he had moaned aloud when he heard Karl’s almost hysterical giggle. Blushing he turned his head away from the enticingly rounded mouth.

“Do you know, Sean,” Karl still was unable to stop giggling, the earlier tension clearly taking its toll, “Eric always almost creams his pants whenever he watches you say strawberries in this one movie of yours. But methinks snowballs is even better.”

No one who had ever hared anything about Eric Bana would have believed that said Eric’s face would be able to turn into such a bright shade of red. For one short moment he really wanted to throttle the man he’d called his mate for the last several years.

“Speaking of creaming pants,” he almost snarled, “Who’s getting short-breathed and flushed every time he hears a certain guy sing or speak Spanish, or English, or Danish, or anything or nothing at all?”

“So good we know about our little secrets.” Karl captured his lover in a deep kiss, calming all his sudden anger and embarrassment in the beast way possible.

Wrapped in thick layers of cloth the four men made their way through the crispy white landscape. For Eric, being Australian snow never failed to work its wonder. Soon all four of them were frolicking around, rolling in the cold glittering powdery substance, making snow angles, simply enjoying being together. Sean and Viggo even attempted to build a big snowman, failing miserably when they tried to attach male genitals. Karl and Eric almost doubled over with laughter when their friends tried again and again to affix the rather strange looking objects of crumbling snow. Of course the older couple couldn’t have to be laughed at and giving every attempt of fixing the objects they started to throw them at their guests. In no time at all the promised snowball fight was in full swing, leaving the friends covered in snow from head to toe, laughing with delight. It wasn’t until sunset that the chill of the incoming winter night drove them back into the warmth of the house.

“Why has snow to be this cold?” Karl muttered, glancing wearily at his hands, red with frost. “It would be so much more fun making snowballs without freezing ones hands off.”

“We’ll surely think of something to warm you up again.” Viggo smiled fondly at the younger man. “Maybe some hot grog would do the charm. But first we should get out of these wet clothes, ere we catch a cold.” Handing out soft cozy bathrobes he quickly changed into them, never minding the appraising eyes of his mates, before he disappeared into the kitchen to prepare the hot drink.

Soon they found themselves in front of a blazing fire, Sean had lightened in the fireplace, a mug of steaming grog in their hands and at once the former tension was back at full force. For a moment an awkward silence ensued, as they all were well aware that only the fabric of the bathrobes, barely held together with a girdle, covered their naked bodies. Clearing his throat Sean moved closer towards Eric.

“You… you still up to it?” he mumbled hoarsely.

All the Aussie could give as an answer was a short nod ere his lips were captured in a tender kiss. There was no rush in it, no trace of the former predator as Sean slowly let his hands glide over Eric’s shoulders towards the place where the bathrobe opened at his neck. It was everything Eric had always dreamed of, everything and so much more. He’d never expected the Brit to be this gentle, caressing every inch of exposed flesh with nimble fingers. Moaning with bliss he relaxed back on the soft rug they’d been seated on, never minding that the robe fully opened, exposing his stunning body in all his gorgeous arousal. The needful moans increased in urgency when Sean let his lips follow his hands, licking and kissing his way down his new lover’s body.

As he saw his lover drowning in Sean’s kiss Karl looked at Viggo, an almost desperate expression of yearning in his eyes. Smiling the American reached out for him and the younger man swiftly crawled over, melting his body into the so long desired embrace. Shaking with need he couldn’t suppress a whimper as he finally found himself in the arms of the man he’d longed for since almost an eternity. Tracing soothing circles over the quivering back Viggo calmed the shivering man.

“Hush, babe. It’s alright, I’ve got you. Come, sit in my lap.”

Eagerly Karl obliged, shredding his bathrobe in the process and reaching out to open the knot in Viggo’s belt. They both groaned loudly when their hot skin touched for the first time. Moving his hips to bring their arousals together Viggo took Karl’s lips in a deep kiss, plunging his eager tongue into the willing mouth. Groaning Karl answered the questioning tongue, sucking it in as if his life depended upon it. Bucking his hips to drag his already leaking hardness fervently over Viggo’s straining column of flesh.

“That’s it, babe, hump me – feels so good.” Breaking the kiss to get much needed air Viggo let his breath ghost over Karl’s ear, tracing the shell with his tongue, delighted by the shiver he felt running through his new lover’s body.

Karl felt like he’d died and gone to heaven as he felt Viggo’s hands run up and down his spine, moving ever lower until they reached the cleft of his buttocks. He moaned in bliss when he felt an eager finger invade his cleft, searching for the hidden entrance, Eric’s groans of rapture only increasing his desire. He’d never thought that it would be such a turn on for him to hear his lover being pleasured by another man. When the groans ringing in his ears suddenly increased in ardor he turned his head, curious to see what pleasures were in inflicted upon the love of his life. The sight that greeted his eyes made him almost come all over Viggo’s stomach.

When Viggo heard the ragged hitch in Karl’s breath and felt the twitch of his hardness, followed by an amount of precome he too looked over to the other couple. The sight was truly breathtaking. Sean was doing what he did best and as often as Viggo had been on the receiving end of the blissful ministrations, he’d never had the chance of seeing his lover doing it to another man. Noticing how much of a turn on it was for Karl to watch his lover’s pleasure he gently coaxed the younger man to turn over in his lap, gliding his precome slick arousal through the hungry crack while he fondled Karl’s heavy sack and straining erection.

“Watch them, hon, I can feel how much it turns you on,” he rasped, blowing another stream of hot air into the younger man’s ear, “your cock’s twitching in my hand, all covered in precome. You like it so much to watch them. Look at Eric, isn’t he gorgeous in his rapture, you can see on his face every time Sean pushes his tongue deep into his hole. Lean back on me and let me take care of you.”

All Karl was able to answer was a heartfelt groan.

Eric’s cock was lying red and swollen on his stomach, twitching every time a new poodle of precome leaked out of the slit. He was drowning in a sea of utter rapture. When Sean had moved down his body, kissing and licking every single part of it he’d expected to find his throbbing member enclosed by those pliant lips. Instead the Brit had only graced the pulsating length with the tip of his tongue, delving farther down to suck gently on the swollen balls ere he opened the Aussie’s cheeks, pushing up his legs to gain access to his final goal. Eric couldn’t suppress a cry of rapture when a slick tongue traced over his hidden entrance, lips sucking at the puckered opening as the nimble muscle unerringly sought a way into his body. He almost sobbed with bliss as he was breeched for the first time by the eager tip of the insistent tongue. Turning his head from side to side in ecstasy he caught a glimpse of Karl sitting in Viggo’s lap, his cock twitching in the American’s hand as he watched his lover being pleasured beyond any measures. Their eyes locked as they both writhed and moaned under the blissful assault on their bodies.

“Would you like me to do the same to you as Sean does to Eric?” Viggo’s hoarse rumble brought Karl an inch closer to reality. “Would you like to feel my tongue gliding up your ass? Feel the same as Eric feels?” With a broken cry Karl nodded his head, almost driven over the edge by the sinful voice.“ Maybe you want to lie down beside Eric. Maybe you want to hold on to one another while Sean and I make it so good for you.”

With shaking knees, almost unable to walk Karl let Viggo guide him to lie down beside his lover. Instantly Eric reached out for him, his heavy lidded eyes shining with unbridled lust. In a flowing movement Viggo got between his younger lover’s thighs, searching with tongue and fingers for his most wanted goal. Karl clutched Eric’s hand in a death grip as the pleasure of a slick tongue entering his body surged through his whole being, making him cry out his bliss in a keening wail.

“Oh my god .. yes! That’s so good … God … so good … ah please .. so good!”

“What do you want us to do?” Viggo’s rasping voice drew another series of whimpers from Karl’s throat. “Do you want us to fuck you, fill you to the brink. Do you want to feel us deep inside of you. Tell me. Babe, tell me what you want.” Two shivering groans was all the answer Viggo got and needed. “Ain’t it good then that we have everything prepared to give you a proper welcome? Now let’s you get prepared as you deserve.”

Without looking his searching hand found the put out ready sachet containing lube and condoms, handing part of it to Sean. The Brit’s head still swam with the headiness of Eric’s musky taste and for a moment he looked bewildered at the items in his hand, ere a broad grin formed on his face. Taking Sean’s lips in a deep kiss, mingling Karl’s and Eric’s taste in their mouths, Viggo tore open the foil of two condoms, sliding one of them over his lover’s rock hard erection. Groaning with need Sean reciprocated the action, reaching out for the lube, coating Viggo’s twitching member with the viscous fluid. Still breathing raggedly Karl and Eric mesmerized watched the interactions of their older lovers.

“Would you want to lie on your sides, so that you can hold on to one another while we plunge into you so deep? But don’t come, we’ve got better use of that than to waste it. Hold out and we will make it so much better for you”

Locking their lips in a searing kiss the younger men complied. Eric felt Karl shuddering against his body as his opening was stretched carefully by nimble fingers. He clung to his lover as his own entrance was invaded by a slick digit moaning helplessly at the feeling of bliss rushing through his body. Desperately he fought for control as his senses were overwhelmed as he felt the blunt head of Sean’s cock nudging his entrance, slowly gliding in and filling him completely. Karl’s broken moans and whimpers telling him that his lover was treated to the same bliss. Never in his life had he experienced something as ecstatic as having his lover being fucked against his body, sucking in his moans and feeling every blissful twist if his body.

Biting his lips to keep himself from coming here and now Sean gripped Viggo’s shoulders as he drove his throbbing member slowly into the hot sheath of Eric’s channel. The bliss of being surrounded by velvety heat almost being more than he could bear. From Viggo’s labored breathing he knew that his lover was suffering the same delightful predicament. Viggo’s head was thrown back in ecstasy, his features a sign of utter rapture as he slowly worked his way into Karl’s tight heat.

At the very moment the tip of Viggo’s cock had touched his opening, slowly breaching his body, stretching his tiny entrance to it’s very limits Karl had been lost to all coherent thinking. Pushing back on the invading column of steely bliss he felt his own erection glide over Eric’s throbbing length with every single move. A constant stream of “oh my god, oh my god” kept evading Eric’s lips as his whole body shook in delight every time Sean’s thick cock dragged over the center of his pleasure. The combination of Eric being fucked against his own body and the steady pounding of Viggo’s cock against the most pleasurable part of his body almost proved to be too much for his mind to stand. His own cries of delight seemed to come from far away as he stumbled forward on the path of ecstasy.

Feeling his lover clutch his shoulder as he himself fought the urge to shoot his load at the first invasion of Karl’s molten heat proofed to be more blissful than Viggo had ever expected to be possible. Blindly he reached out to draw his lover into a heated kiss, their tongues plunging into one another’s mouth as their cocks plunged into the pliant bodies of their new lovers. Almost moving in unison they drank in their hoarse moans, turned on beyond any limits to find their new lovers so eager and vocal. Unable to resist Viggo traced a finger over the place where Sean was plunging into Eric’s body. With a guttural howl Sean drew his head back at the sudden stimulation, his body going all rigid as his essence spilled force in an almost overwhelming release. Seeing Sean in the throes of passion was more than Viggo could stand. His body shook as waves of bright darkness rolled through his being his body shaking as, with a broken bawl, he too found his release.

Still panting with the force of their orgasms they gently drew Eric’s and Karl’s entangled bodies apart until they were able to reach the almost painfully throbbing erections with their mouths. Tracing their lips over two purple swollen tips they let their entwined tongues glide in a sensual dance over the moist hardness, delving into leaking slits and sharing the taste of their new lovers. It didn’t take long until the two younger men arched up in bliss, their senses overloaded with rapture spilling their seed with a keening wail into two eager mouths.

Still shaking with the aftermaths of a most intense climax Karl and Eric watched on rapt awe as their lovers shared their mingled essence in a deep kiss, pushing it back and forth between their lips, tasting it on their tongues, moaning at the pleasurable taste.

When they were finally able to get a faint grip on their senses Sean broke out in a wicked grin.

“That’s the way I prefer snowballing. All hot and tasty, no danger to freeze off any important parts.”

If anyone would have glimpsed through the window at the moment that followed this speech they still would shake their heads in wonder at seeing four naked men rolling on the floor with laughter.