Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: What will a man do to get a taste of world's best eggnog?

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 3380 Read: 813

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

"Ah, finally here it is!” Whistling Sean strode into the living-room carrying a big parcel.

“The Xmas presents from your family?” Viggo looked up from the book he was reading, “But shouldn’t you wait to unpack them?”

“Why should I, I’m no little boy waiting for Santa.” Sean put the package on the table and swiftly begun to unwrap the paper. “And besides I’m curious.”

“Ah, if that is so then you surely are no little boy.” The American smirked mockingly, “Little boys never are curious, or so I have been told.”

The English only grunted in reply. He had the box finally open and let his hands search through the little pieces of Styrofoam which protected the precious content from harm. With a sharp whistle he pulled out a pair of black leather gloves and immediately tried them on. The fabric was soft and thin and they fitted on his hands like a second skin. Sean flexed and stretched his fingers, wriggling them around, admiring the way they looked in their thigh black confines. The sensation of the smooth material on his skin made the hairs on the back of his arms stand up with delight and hundreds of possibilities of what he would do to his lover with these gloves floated through his mind. When he finally looked up he found Viggo’s eyes fixed on the movement of his fingers, his pupils already dilated with desire.

Smiling Sean reached out and gently run his fingers over his lover’s face. Viggo closed his eyes and sighted with delight as he felt the cool smoothness glide over his cheek. Slightly opening his mouth he turned his head and caught one leather clad digit with his lips. As the soft material traced over his tender lips he couldn’t resist the urge to suck the finger into his mouth groaning at the heavenly sensations it caused on the sensitive nerve-endings on his tongue.

Sean couldn’t suppress a moan at the erotic sight of the pink lips closed around his black clothed digit. The gloves were so thin he could almost feel the heat of the wet orifice through them. His cock sprang to sudden awareness and wriggling his finger deeper into the unresisting mouth he moved behind his lover and rubbed the growing bulge in his trousers over his firm ass.

“You like ‘em, don’t you?” he murmured nuzzling Viggo’s neck, “They’re so thin I can feel the roughness of your tongue through them. I think I’ll keep them on the next time we make love. Would you like this?” Tracing his lover’s ear with his tongue he whispered fervently, “Would you like to feel them gliding over your naked body, closing over your arching cock, stroking and pulling until you scream? Would you like me to push them up your arse, fucking you with them and dragging them over your prostate with every movement until you come as hard as you’ve never come before? You know,” he added like in an afterthought, “they’re made for driving. And that’s exactly,” here his voice became all dark and seductive, “what I’ll use them for. For driving you utterly and completely mad with lust.”

Viggo’s body was shaking with desire as he leaned back into his lover’s comforting heat moaning around the digit invading his mouth, the straining lump between his legs telling more eloquently than thousand words how much he liked the enthralling proposals. Sean’s free hand trailed under his shirt roaming teasingly over the quivering stomach up to the chest until it found an already peaked nipple which jumped to marble hardness at the very first touch. With a needful whimper Viggo bit down on the leather clad intruder unconsciously sucking it deep into his mouth as a fierce bolt of pleasure surged up and down his spine. Only the answering growl of approval brought him halfway back to reality.

“God, I love the way your mind works,” he finally managed to ground out, “so what are we waiting for?”

“So eager, love? Sorry to have to disappoint you for the moment.” Squeezing the firm buttocks Sean moved back to the wooden box on the table. “I haven’t finished unpacking, the best still is in there. – ah, here it is!” Triumphantly he held out a bottle securely wrapped in paper and cotton wool. “Granny’s Special!”

“The famous eggnog of your family? The best one I’ll ever get in the whole world? Just let me get some glasses and let’s have a try.” The American made some steps toward the cupboard but was immediately stopped by his mate.

“Ehm well, there is just one tiny problem.” An impish gleam shone in the Englishman’s eyes as he glanced from the yellow liquid to his lover. “You know, that’s an old family recipe, passed down from generation to generation. There are only two ways you’re allowed to drink it,” the mischievous grin blossomed fully on his face, “either you’re born into the family – or you have to earn it. But you’re lucky, just per chance I’ve found the right thing for you to earn your treat today.”

Viggo’s stomach tightened as small butterflies of trepidation started to flutter under his skin the smile of pure menace on his lover’s face doing nothing to ease his apprehension. His eyes widened as Sean extracted a small sachet from his pocket and took out two shiny bells, each one attached to a metallic clamp, jingling them in front of his nose and humming “Jingle Bells” in a deliberately terrible off-key tune.

“No way,” raising his hands in defend the American took a step back from his lover, “you won’t put these on me. Don’t even think of it. I won’t wear bells on my nipples; I’d feel like one of Santa’s reindeers. And please would you be so kind to stop making this unbearable noise. ”

“Didn’t know Santa had the nipples of his reindeers clamped,” Sean sneered, “pervy old guy, ain’t he?” Unscrewing the bottle he took a big swig of its sweet content, humming approvingly and smacking his lips in an exaggerated way. “Ah, delicious, mum really outdid herself this year. ‘T is a shame that I’ll have to drink it all alone.”

“You can’t blackmail me!” The longing gaze Viggo cast towards the liquor and the way his tongue flickered over his lips belied these heroic words. “I’m not this easy to be persuaded. You’ll have to think of some quite better arguments to convince me.”

But even as he spoke he knew he was lost. The tender buds on his chest hardened as he looked at the tingling threat and he felt his blood rush to his cock as a lot of convincing arguments surged through his mind in vivid images of the tiny bells jingling under his lover’s onslaught on his body. But he wouldn’t surrender this easily. Swallowing hard and licking his suddenly dry lips he repeated although his voice sounded treacherously husky:

“You can’t blackmail me!”

“Can’t I? Need better arguments? Well then, let me think.” With a mock frown like he’d be deep in thought Sean took in the aroused state of his mate, the peaked nubs clearly visible through the thin shirt and the prominent swelling in his trousers. “Seems to me like you’ve found your own arguments, love, so what if I add these?” Seductively he wriggled his gloved fingers and predatory moved close to his lover. “I’d make sure I’d touch every inch of your body, inside and out. I’d prepare your nipples throughout before I’d clamp them. Imagine, first you’d feel the leather, then my mouth and then the metal. Wouldn’t this make you feel so great?”

Viggo groaned deep in his throat at the arousing vision, a sound that turned into a needful gasp when the younger man traced his hand, still holding the clamps, over his cheek. The double sensation of smooth leather combined with cold steel caressing his skin set his whole body afire. With shaking knees he let his lover guide him to the couch on which he slumped down heavily.

Kneeling down between the trembling thighs Sean took the man he loved most into a passionate kiss enthralled by his greedy whimpers as his nimble fingers undid the hindering shirt making sure to ghost over every inch of exposed skin.

“Now let me get them good and hard.” He whispered worrying already peaked nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Viggo could only nod his approval with a raspy moan, entranced by the sight of the rosy nubs being twisted and pinched by black clothed digits. His eyes closed in bliss as a hot mouth replaced one set of fingers lavishing the marble bud in enflaming wetness. His hips moved, desperately seeking friction for his aching cock, still painfully confined in the heavy cloth of his jeans. Suddenly his head flew back with a painful hiss as unyielding teeth of metal bit down on his tender flesh. Trembling with pain, need and arousal he couldn’t suppress a breathless cry as the devastating treatment was repeated to his other nipple. His hand moved to the buttons of his trousers to finally free his pulsating hardness from its astringent confines.

“Patience love, let me do this for you.” Sean gently stopped the creeping fingers his breathing hard from the effect his beloved’s fervent display of abandon had on his own state of arousal. He couldn’t resist the temptation to suck one adorned bud into his mouth growling deep in his throat as his cock jumped with need at the amazing feeling of hot skin and cold steel on his tongue. Only the urgent movement of Viggo’s hips brought him out of his pleasurable daze and quickly he reached down to free him from the all too tight constriction of his jeans.

When smooth leather slowly glided over his engorged erection, lissom fingers kneading his balls and a firm palm rubbing over his throbbing shaft, Viggo felt the last tiny bit of control melt away like snow in blazing fire. His back arched in impending release as he pushed his over-sensitive cock frantically into the tormenting caress.

“Ah god…Sean…too good… going to come now… can’t last… going to spill all over your hand!”

“Can’t have that, can we?” Ignorant to the desperate whimper of frustration Sean removed his hand from the twitching organ. “Not with me still fully clothed and all the fun still to come. Hold on, ‘ve got something to help you.” Pulling a leathern cockring out of his pocket he swiftly secured it around the ready to burst genitals of his lover, making sure that he won’t loose it here and now.

Growling at the pressure of denied release, his whole body writhing and shaking in excruciating need, Viggo watched his beloved undressing hastily. Heavy lidded he drank in the sight of the distended pole of meat standing upright in proud hardness, a shiny pearl of precome already seeping out of the tiny slit. He moaned in absolutely wanton lust when their bodies finally met, their weeping members rubbing against one another in a blissful reunion.

“Turn over, love,” Sean rasped shakily consuming the pliant lips in an ardent kiss, his own endurance stretched almost to its limits at the feverish movements of his lover’s cock over his own needful thrumming length, “turn over and let me ravish you properly.”

Groaning in impatient expectation Viggo complied kneeling on the soft cushions and grasping the armrest of the couch in a steadying grip. He mumbled in pleasure as firm hands settled down on his buttocks drawing the cheeks apart to expose his puckered opening already flexing with anticipation. Buzzing shivers of bliss set his body afire when deft thumbs skillfully massaged his convulsing entrance.

“Look how nice, it’s winking at me!” Grinning vividly Sean removed his thumbs to get a better look at the clenching aperture. “Look, Vig, I’m winking back!”

“It’s not winking, wanker, it’s pleading.” Viggo snarled in frustration at the loss of oh so much needed contact. “’T’s got no other way to express itself, so it’s trying to show you what it’ll do to your cock, once you’ve finally put it in.”

“Or maybe it’s thirsty.” Leering roguishly as an alluring idea formed in his mind Sean reached out for the bottle of eggnog and poured some drops of the thick liquor down the widespread crease. He chuckled in delight as his lover yelped in surprise as cold liquid hit heated skin. But soon the pleasurable gasps turned into a painful hiss.

“Ah you moron, that’s alcohol! It burns! Ah, do something!”

Reacting to the urgent cry for help Sean dragged the breadth of his tongue over the quivering pucker. His cock jumped in pleasure and a rumbling growl build up deep in his chest as the heady combination of sweet eggnog mixed with his lover’s own musky flavor hit his taste buds. Groaning he buried his face into the compliant crevice his agile tongue licking and sucking at every tiny fold now and again flicking the tip into the spasming hole. Lightheaded by the way his beloved‘s body trembled and shook moaning incoherent words under his ministrations he couldn’t resist the urge to glide his hand over his own straining hardness. Collecting the thick pearls of precome in his palm he spread them over the pulsating head slicking his aching shaft with ardent strokes, the feverish groans vibrating from his mouth enflaming the writhing body under his lips to an unbearable degree. In a blur of lust he intensified the movements of his hand and tongue, fucking his lover in earnest with the nimble muscle, thrilled to his very core as needful moans turned into pleading cries. With an almost superhuman effort of self control he pressed down hard around the base of his cock, at the very last moment suppressing his imminent release

Viggo moaned in relief as the stinging burn was replaced by soothing wetness. The raspy tongue swirling into every crack of his most tender part, now even more sensible than ever, sent spasms of delight up and down his spine. At the first sudden invasion of the slick muscle he cried out in utter bliss his fingers digging deep into the soft fabric of their hold. As the staggering torture continued, increasing in ardor with every flicker of the lissom tongue, he felt himself drowning in a sea of infinite lust. The muscles in his stomach flexed convulsively as wave after wave of all-consuming elation surged through his whole being. Unable to control the writhing movements of his body abandoned in wanton desire, nor the inarticulate cries and unintelligible syllables floating from his mouth he gave himself over to the overwhelming onslaught on his senses drifting away into a heaven of agonizing rapture. Sean’s fiery moans vibrated on his responsive skin ensnaring his body in seizures of belated release, his prostate throbbing with need to be touched the straining rod pulsating painfully in its unyielding restrains.

“Ah … Sean … you’re killing me … so good …what you do to me …that’s … that’s amazing … God please yeah … fuck me now …need to feel you in me …ah please!”

Without ceasing his ministrations Sean’s fingers searched for the small bottle of lube hidden under the cushions, smiling with contend as he found it on the first attempt. He was glad that they had decided some time ago to keep some in every room of the house. Withdrawing his mouth he quickly coated his fingers and cock with the cool lubricant. In slow circles he wriggled two digits into the unresisting channel, pushing in and out at a leisurely pace, mesmerized by the sight of the relaxed opening stretching around the black leather of his gloves like a purple ring. Flexing his fingers he deliberately searched for the small bundle of nerves which would bring his lover so much pleasure.

Crying out in bliss as his body was finally breached Viggo moved his hips to impale himself deeper on the probing fingers. Suddenly a firework of bright stars exploded in front of his eyes as a firm digit deftly brushed over his sensitive nub. His head flew back with a sobbing wail as he started to come from the inside in a climax almost more powerful than any he had ever experienced before.

Quickening his pace Sean continued to plunder the welcoming channel eliciting more hoarse whimpers and cries from his thrashing lover. Finally he removed his fingers to replace them with his aching cock. Slowly he dragged the straining shaft up and down the inviting crease the pulsating crown nudging the yearning entrance with every motion, teasing but never gliding in.

“Ah Sean … put it in already … please … stop teasing … need you so much … please put it … aahh!” Viggo’s voice rose to a keening howl as his passage was impaled in one swift motion by a solid column of velvety steel.

Groaning as his needful length finally slid into the clenching hotness of its satiny sheath Sean set up a steady pace driving his wand deep into the quivering tunnel making sure to hit his lover’s prostate with every single thrust. Knowing his over stimulated senses wouldn’t allow him to last long he pulled the entranced man up to his chest until he had him sitting in his lap never once casing his ardent thrusts.

“Ride me love,” he rasped huskily, “impale yourself on my cock … ah yeah …that’s it …you feel so good on me … so very good.”

Viggo was lost to the world, pushing down on the straining rod he undulated his hips crying out in wanton abandon at every shift of his body. The little bells pulling on his nipples with their weight, jingling with every movement, only added to his overwhelming pleasure. His head lolled uncontrollably over his lover’s shoulder as he increased the maddening pace.

Feeling his muscles tighten in approaching release Sean quickly removed the clamps still biting firmly into his beloved’s tender nubs; soothingly he grazed his fingers over the abused flesh. Viggo screamed with pleasurable pain as the blood surged back into the numb buds, his whole body shaking in convulsing fits of agonizing rapture. The clenching of the tight channel was Sean’s undoing. With trembling hands he freed his lover’s cock from its restricting confines as the first waves of a mindblowing climax rushed through his body. The touch of smooth leather on his throbbing member was more than Viggo could bear. His body arched into a perfect bow the very moment Sean’s hand closed around him and throwing back his head with a shuddering roar he spilled his seed in heavy spurts covering the black glove in pearly white fluid. Sean answered with a guttural howl of his own as his cock was caught in a pulsating grip milking him try to the last drop.

Boneless the lovers slumped back onto the couch unable to move, still trembling in the aftermaths of the most stupefying climax they had ever experienced. Finally Sean shed his now baptized gloves tracing his bare hands over Viggo’s chest delighted by the feeling of hot skin under his naked palms.

“You ok?”

“Think I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

“’Ve got something to help you recover. You truly have earned your treat.” Taking a big gulp of eggnog Sean lowered his mouth to his lover’s trickling the sweet liquor between his opening lips. Greedily Viggo drank the offered liquid his tongue licking deep into his beloved’s mouth in search for more.

“Back among the living?” Sean asked with a smile.

“Don’t ask me now.” Still spaced out swimming in endorphined bliss Viggo opened dream-clouded eyes. “Ask me tomorrow”.