Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Sean and Viggo have invited a friend, but it's an invitation with a purpose

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo/David Wenham

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 5916 Read: 842

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

"But what if …”Worrying his lips with his teeth Sean couldn’t stop his nervous stride back and forth the room. “What if we scare him? What if he freaks out on us? What if he runs away?”

„Stop pacing, love.” Viggo caught his lover in a firm embrace, running a gentle finger over an already sore lower lip. “Stop biting these perfect lips of yours. Shouldn’t you keep them soft and sweet for him? He won’t want to kiss a bloody mess of a mouth.” Showering furrowed brows and slightly raw lips with gentle kisses, he continued with a mocking chuckle. “And what, if he thinks I did this to you and it makes him run off?”

Sighing Sean buried his face in his lover’s shoulder: “I don’t know, why I’m such a mess. He’s just another sweet guy! I’m nervous as hell, haven’t been this nervous since the first time you made love to me. It’s just that I want him so much and I don’t know how he’ll react or how he’ll deal with our special ways.”

“He wants you as much as you want him,” Drawing the trembling body of the younger man even closer Viggo kneaded the taut muscles of his back. “I’ve seen it in his eyes every time he looks at you as if he wants to undress you with his stare. And then I see embarrassments and guilt whenever he finds me watching. And for the other matter, I’m quite convinced he’ll at least be interested. I noticed how his pupils grew larger and a faint blush crawled up his cheeks every time I hinted at it. But what I didn’t notice was disgust. There was only curiosity in his eyes. Of course,” Viggo’s voice grew serious, “we’ll only do what he feels comfortable with, even if it’s only plain vanilla sex.”

“I really don’t know how I deserve you.” Sean melted completely into his lover’s embrace. “I must have been rally good during my last life. I still can’t believe you’re doing this for me.”

“Well, I’m the most selfless person ever to walk this planet.” Viggo chuckled, nibbling on his lover’s earlobe. “Always fulfilling my loved one’s wishes, unheeding my own needs and feelings. Or maybe,” gripping Sean’s buttocks he ground his groin against the blonde’s crotch, making him feel his awakening arousal. “Maybe I just want to have a go at him myself, he actually is a cutie, you know. But what I really want,” hot breath gushed over sensitive skin as their groins rubbed against one another in an increasing pace, “what I really want is to watch you moaning and writhing under him, is to see your opening stretched taut around his cock , is to taste your come as he fucks you into oblivion.”

“God Vig, one more word and you can lick my come out of my pants!”

The sudden sound of the doorbell drew the lovers apart.

“I’d like to do that one day.” Playfully the American slapped his mate’s ass. “But now we have a guest to greet. Be a good boy and answer the door.”

For several minutes David stood in front of the closed door, contemplating whether or not he should ring the bell. Surely, the invitation to come over for a drink had sounded genuine enough, but there was still this other matter. The matter that he’d been found out drooling over one of his co-actors. A taken co-actor as it was. And to make things the worst he’d been found out by said co-actor’s lover. And now here he was, invited to share a drink by a friendly smiling Viggo, Viggo, who sure as hell was mad at him for not being able to keep his eyes off Sean. David only hoped that the American would be civilized enough to stick to reprimands only and not give him a black eye. But be it as it was, he was painfully aware of his failure and would accept every form of punishment he would be dealt with.

The thought of punishment made the Aussie’s blood rush to his cheeks in a very embarrassing way. The small hints Viggo had given when talking about his relationship with the blonde Brit, the hints at something dark and forbidden, the knowing smile almost unnoticeably curling Viggo’s lips whenever he mentioned “Sean’s Special Needs” never ceased to quicken David’s heartbeat and leave him with strange and sensuous daydreams. Forcefully pulling himself together the redhead reached for the doorbell.

The sight that greeted him when the door was opened some instants later made his breath catch in his throat. Lion-like Sean, eyes gleaming with lust, hair gloriously mussed as if he’d been just dragged out of bed, leaned, with an inviting smile, in the doorframe. Unconsciously David’s gaze traveled lower, down the gorgeous body, coming to a sudden stop at the obvious bulge in his host’s arousal. Face flaming with shame he swiftly dragged his eyes away, only to find himself staring at Viggo’s midsection, trousers extended by an even more impressive erection.

Icy threads of mortification clenched David’s intestines as it dawned on him just what the lovers had been up to. Instinctively taking a step backwards, he started to stammer a mindless string of excuses.

“Sorry guys, - erm, so sorry, - didn’t – didn’t want to interrupt something. Think I’m going now, -‘ll come back another time. - So sorry.”

“Hey there, wait!” Viggo caught the arm of the retreating man and smiled encouragingly into worried blue eyes. “You didn’t interrupt anything. Actually you came just at the right time, we’ve been talking about you. Won’t you come in for a drink and discuss matters further?””

For a short moment the Aussie stood in shocked immobility, staring at the obviously aroused condition of his mates. Had this happened when they talked about him? Had talking about him left them hard and needy? Could he hope that his dreams would come true, that the two men he really had the hots for would welcome him into their bed? At Viggo’s reassuring and somewhat lecherous smile and Sean’s smoldering gaze he drew a deep breath and let himself be guided into his hosts’ living-room.

The tension in the room was almost palpable as the men shared their first glass of wine. Viggo, feeling David’s unease did his best to keep their conservation light, talking about work and co-stars and telling little jokes from his former movies. Sean was unusually quiet, fidgeting in his seat to ease the pressure in his pants, from time to time wetting his all too dry lips with a nimble tongue and devouring their red headed guest with hungry eyes. David on his part still wasn’t sure where the evening would lead to, his friends emitting too differing signals. But with time he found himself able to slightly relax and decided to enjoy the evening with the two most gorgeous men no matter what would or wouldn’t happen. When Viggo noticed the gradual change in the Aussie’s body language, he decided the time had come to bring matters to the point.

“Well, you see, Dave,” he started, slurring the words in his most seductive voice, “we actually did invite you with a purpose. Looking at Sean, you might even have already guessed. Well, the thing is,” his gaze lingered on deep blue eyes, staring at him in a mixture of expectation and embarrassment, “we find you rather attractive. Attractive and charming as it is. And I’ve got the impression you aren’t completely averse to the idea of having at least Sean at your mercy.”

A hot wave of blood turned David’s face crimson, clashing lovely with the color of his hair. His mouth opened and shut as he tried in vain to find voice and words for his answer.

“I – I – well, I, I – you – do you really mean that? I, I wouldn’t want to come between you. You’re a couple and I, I won’t… You find me attractive? You want me? Both of you?”

It had never occurred to David that Viggo could be interested in him. Cool, detached Viggo, who seemed to live only for his art and his lover, the man David had never dared to approach. In truth, part of his infatuation with Sean, as enticing the man was by himself, was due to a secret longing for the American. And now said American had declared his interest and offered him to be with them both. Feeling suddenly dizzy, David reached out for the first thing to steady him and found his hand on a denim-clothed knee.

“Yeah, that’s what we’d want most.” Viggo covered the shaking hand on his knee with his own and dragged his other arm around Sean’s waist, thus connecting the three of them for the first time. “That seems to be the catch in the whole thing. I’m definitely not good at sharing as long as I’m not allowed to participate.” Soothingly he rubbed his thumb over David’s fingers. “Don’t be afraid, I’ll do nothing you don’t want me to do. You’ll decide whatever happens tonight. But I’ll be with you, even if it’s only to watch and hold Sean’s hand as you fuck him. So tell me, Dave, what would you want us to do?”

“I don’t know,” searching the Brits eyes for support the redhead found it impossible to make up his mind. “What would you like me to do, Sean?”

“Everything you’ll do will be fine.” Sean’s voice was hoarse with desire. “But there’s one think I’d really like to do. Please, tell me if it’s too much, I’d understand that. But would you allow me to call you ‘little brother’ while we -. I’ve dreamed of this for so long.”

“God, yes, I’ve dreamed about that too!” David could do nothing but moan at the forbidden thought. “And Viggo said something about those very special things you like to be done to you. Could you please…”

“You want us to show you our little dirty secrets?” Viggo got to his feet holding out a hand for every one of his lovers. “Then let’s show you our special playground.”

Wide-eyed David took in his surroundings. It wasn’t as bad as he had feared, no whips, no chains, no bloodstained walls, but still there were handcuffs, paddles, dildos of different, partly quite impressive sizes, boxes with unknown contents and some very odd looking pieces of furniture. Some of them the Aussie knew from hearsay; this X-shaped cross with the leather cuffs attached to it, this, he supposed, would be an Andrew’s Cross. But the strange chair, the chair without a seat, he was unable to interpret. In some way it looked like a gynecological stool, but in another way there was something really weird about it. Somehow David’s eyes seemed to be magically drawn to it. Filled with a mixture of unease and anticipation he turned a questioning gaze towards his friends.

Noticing the redhead’s discomfort Sean took him into a firm embrace: “Relax love, if you don’t feel comfortable with all of this we still can move to the bedroom. As Vig told you before, you don’t have to do anything you don’t like. But look, “trying to ease the worried look off David’s face, he continued in a light voice, “Vig has been really busy, he’s been putting away everything we thought could be too shocking for you and left only the things I really, really enjoy. Would you like to try some of them on me, hon?” At Dave’s slight nod, he covered the younger man’s mouth in a deep kiss, moaning at the instant reaction.

Viggo’s senses reeled at the erotic sight of his lover kissing his friend. Their mingled deep breaths and moans, the way the rubbed their bodies together in a sensual dance made his cock stand up to proud attention. As much as he hated to interrupt the arousing display, as much as he wanted to watch on and on, there was still a point to be made clear. Stealthily he approached the entwined bodies and gathered them both into his arms. At once two faces turned towards him and two mouths searched for his lips. For a short moment they enjoyed their newfound trinity, but soon the American reluctantly drew back.

“There are just some things I want to say.” Seriously he looked into the other men’s eyes. “As you are all new to this, Dave, I’d like you to let me stay in control as long as we’re in this room. You can just watch or you can try some things, but I’d like it to be under my guidance.” At David’s somewhat relieved nod he continued. “We’re going to walk the small grade between pleasure and pain and I want it to be a blissful experience for all of us. So if there is anything you feel uncomfortable with, please tell me, even if we are in the middle of an action. Don’t be shy and don’t ever try to play the strong one if something upsets you. And another, even more important matter. I don’t know if you know what a saveword is. That’s the special word that brings everything to a sudden halt. Sean’s saveword is ‘Blades’, so if you hear him say ‘Blades’ you’ll know that something is very wrong and you’ll stop immediately with whatever you’re doing, no matter how much you’re enjoying yourself at the moment. Sean really loves to walk the line, but it is a narrow line, taking a great toll both physically and emotionally.” Kissing the worried frown from the Aussies forehead, he added smiling. ”But given his reactions, the reward is so much greater than the discomfort, isn’t it Seanie? Now don’t you worry, honey, we’ll have a great time together, my own nerves give me the need for such a pathetic speech. Now how do we start, should we undress our gorgeous golden lion?”

“Yes, please, sir, I’d like that!” Sean was unable to hold back a needful moan.

“We aren’t in a scene, love.” Viggo caught his lover in an embrace and kissed him firmly. “You don’t have to call me sir. You may of course if it helps you. And you don’t have to keep quiet. Tell us what you’d like us to do, tell us if it’s good for you. I want you to cry out your pleasure, to make your little brother hear how much you like it.”

Both men groaned loud at Viggo’s words and Sean could not suppress a visible shudder. David’s pants looked like they were about to burst and he shifted slightly to ease the pressure on his painfully restraint member.

Slowly Viggo started to unbutton his lover’s shirt, never ceasing to touch and kiss every inch of exposed skin. With his eyes he winked David to join him and soon four nimble hands were working to free the Brit’s body of his garments. The American encouraged his friend to get acquainted with the texture of his lover’s bare skin, with his shudders and twists and the taste of his sweat.

Sean shivered under the sensual assault of four hands roaming freely over his body, tracing his chest, pinching his nipples in a most pleasurable way and finally, just when he thought he could stand it no longer moved down over the firm abs to his waistband. Nimble fingers delved into his sensible navel, plunging in and out, giving him a taste of what was to come.

Right in the moment when swift digits freed his already weeping erection from the restraints of his trousers two hot mouths covered the peaked marbles of his nipples and Sean threw his head back with a hoarse cry. Deft fingers kneaded the heavy pouch of his balls, moving teasingly over the firm length of his cock and all the time sharp teeth worked on his tender nipples, agile tongues licking them into rock hard peaks. Sean’s head swam under the double assault of pleasure and he had to ground his teeth to keep himself from spilling immediately.

“We could torture him with pleasure, tie him to the Andrew’s Cross and tease him until he screams.” Viggo chuckled at his lover’s fervent squirming. “Would you like to do that, Dave?”

“Yeah, I would, but,” David had already donned his shirt and his hands moved desperately towards his still imprisoned arousal. “I ‘m not sure if I could stand it, I already feel like I’ll explode this very moment.”

“Well then, maybe we should take the edge off.” Viggo dragged his tongue over the redhead’s ear, making him gasp with sudden pleasure. “Sean’s very good at it. Will you show David your talents, Sean?”

With a graceful movement Sean dropped to his knees, swiftly easing away David’s last remnants of cloth. The younger man sighed with relief as his throbbing erection was finally freed. He noticed Viggo stepping behind him, wrapping his strong arms around his waist to hold him upright. And a very well needed support it was, as David’s legs threatened to give way as a wet tongue was dragged over his length, swiped over the engorged tip to get a taste of the liquid gathered there before the moist cavern of the Brit’s mouth enveloped him to the hilt. With rapture the Aussie watched his thick length disappearing between wide stretched lips and Viggo’s ragged breath ghosting over his neck told him that his friend too was enjoying the view. With Sean sucking his heavy rod deep into his throat, swallowing around the crown, while his nimble tongue rhythmically massaged the pulsating vein and Viggo’s still Denim-clad arousal rubbing firmly over his cleft it didn’t take long until David’s head fell back onto Viggo’s shoulder, his whole body going rigid, as he spilled his seed with a strangled cry deep into Sean’s throat and exhausted slumped back into his older lover’s arms.

Still holding the trembling man in a steadying grip Viggo helped Sean to get to his feet and dragged him into a passionate kiss, tasting the musky essence of their new lover in his mouth. For some time their heavy breathing and soft moans filled the room. When they had finally regained their breath the American playfully cupped Sean’s engorged arousal.

“Now what are we going to do with these goodies? Do you have any suggestions, Dave?”

Still panting heavily David licked his lips, not trusting his voice, but his gaze still kept drifting towards the strange chair. Ever attentive Viggo noticed the repeated looks.

“Is this where you want him to be? Do you want him to be put on The Stool?” Sean’s eyes lit up with joy as he heard his lovers discuss his favorite device. “I know how much he loves it, the exposure adds to his exhibitionistic streak. Would you like Dave to see you vulnerable and exposed in all your glory, restraint to the footholds, unable to escape, allowing us to have your wicked way with you?” The only answer was a heartfelt groan coming out of Sean’s breast and a twitch of an overeager cock. A big pearl of precome was welling up the slit, dropping slowly to the ground. Viggo caught the precious teardrop of bliss on his digit and in a sensual movement brought the finger to his lips, slowly licking it clean. “I take this as a yes.” His voice was hoarse with arousal.

“It’s a birth-stool.” Sensing their new lover’s curiosity the American explained. “Designed for women to sit on it while giving birth. Of course I’ve made some sleight adaptations to fit our needs, like the cuffs and the footholds and the back, which can be moved separately in every direction.”

Together they helped Sean to get comfortable on the chair, the brim of the seat being broad enough to allow him to sit almost comfortably, but the loop wide enough to let most of his arse hang out. The Brit just relaxed and allowed his mates to put his long legs over the footholds and secure them with the broad leather bonds. Viggo pressed a button and the back of the seat glided back, leaving Sean in a half- lying position. At the press of another button, his legs were drawn wide apart, exposing all of the secret treasures of his body.

The Brit loved to be on display like this, all open, vulnerable and exposed, the bonds leaving him completely at the other men’s mercy. He shivered at the prospect of the unknown things they would to with him. The admiring gazes of his lovers made his skin prickle and the breath hitched in his chest. His arousal lay red and swollen on his belly, leaking a steady stream of precome on his skin.

Viggo took David’s hand in his own and led it to the twitching muscles of the Brit’s belly. Guiding their combined movements he let the younger man explore the pliant body. The Aussie’s lips were parted, his breath coming in soft pants, the blood pooling again in his already spent member, slowly bringing it back to full hardness. Glancing at Viggo, he noticed that the older man was still clothed in his trousers.

“Won’t you get rid of that?” He nodded towards the garment. “Don’t you want to join us?”

With his free hand, the American swiftly removed the offending piece of clothing, moaning as his rock hard arousal finally was freed. Never letting go of David’s hand he let their fingers circle marble nipples, pinching and twisting them hard, listening with delight to Sean’s needful whimpers.

“Want to decorate them? Want to make him look really pretty?” The words whispered in his ear, followed by the wet caress of a tongue made the redhead tremble with excited anticipation. At his eager nod, the older man reached for a little box and let him choose from a number of glistening adornments.

Under Viggo’s guidance David sucked first on one pebbled nipple, teasing the marble peak with his teeth. At a small notion of his mentor, he let the swollen bud pop out of his mouth and watched in rapt attention as the jagged teeth of the clamp bit into the tender flesh. With a sharp cry at the sudden pain, Sean’s body arched from the chair, his breath coming in ragged pants. David cast a worried glance at his bound lover, unsure if his mate could really find pleasure in this cruel treatment.

“So good!” Noticing the younger man’s worried gaze the Brit tried to pull his lust-dazed mind together to reassure his new lover. “Hurts so good. … Ah, little brother, you’re doing so good! …God yes!” His body arched again as the second nipple was caught in the unyielding grip of steel teeth. “Ah sir! … Please … please sir … need …need”

Holding his writhing and trembling lover down Viggo reached for another set of broad leather straps.

“Methinks the boy needs to be restraint some more. Help me to hold him down Dave, have to secure him some more unless he might hurt himself with all this squirming.”

With David holding the fidgeting man, Viggo swiftly wound the bond round the Brit’s waist, securing him firmly to the chair. Entwining their fingers again the two men continued to explore their victim’s body, slowly gliding lower to pluck coarse blond hair, ghosting lightly over the rod of velvety steel, at least moving between wide spread thighs , finally cupping the heavy pouch they found there.

“Feel how soft and hot he is.” The American whispered in his new lover’s ear, running his free hand over a trembling back until it came to a rest on the soft swell of the buttocks. “Feel how his balls are moving inside the pouch. It’s like they’d have a life of their own.”

Sean whimpered in desperate need as the two men continued to knead the most tender part of his body, cupping first one heavy ball in their palms, then the other, massaging the soft skin separating them. He felt like an exhibit, an object of examination as he overheard them discussing the movements of his testicles. The knowledge that he was completely at the men’s mercy, unable to stop them to do whatever they wanted, combined with the soft and sensual touches, made his head swim in a daze of bliss. He cried out in rapture, his body straining against the unyielding restraints, as the digits moved on, pressing firmly against the most sensitive spot finally, finally touching where he needed them most.

The two men noticed with delightful wonder as the tiny entrance seemed to get a life of its own at the very first touch, pulsating vividly under the combined ministrations, trying to suck them in. With a short nod to one another, they in unison dropped to their knees, attaching their lips to the pleading aperture in a mind- blowing kiss, their tongues dancing around each other, delving repeatedly into the clenching hole, sucking, licking, and kissing.

When two mouths started to suck on his eager entrance, two tongues circled the throbbing hole, licking moist circles around it, pushing in, first one, then the other and finally both, Sean thought he would die in utter bliss. Screaming out his rapture on top of his lungs, he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer. Even without permission he would come at any instant, failing his master, leaving him in shame. With the last shreds of consciousness he tried to hold on but already he felt his balls draw tight to his body, his cock twitching, ready to shoot his load.

The hoarse cries, increasing in volume and the trembling of the muscles of the secured legs made Viggo aware of his lover’s distress. Firmly pressing his fingers round the base of the ready-to-come rod, he leaned over the groaning Brit.

“Hold on, love. Don’t want you to come now. Do you need a little help to keep you from spilling?” At Sean’s relieved nod he smiled mischievously. “What do you want, boy, the ring or the plug?”

An almost heartbreaking groan fell from Sean’s lips and Viggo had to grip the twitching member very hard. “The plug! …Oh god …sir, please … the plug.”

With amazement David watched his older lover take a strange device out of a small box. It looked like a small metal cap on a quite long, flexible stem ending in a silvery bead. His eyes widened in shock as it dawned on him where this device was supposed to go. Surely this could not be pleasurable. Even his throbbing cock started to soften a bit as he couldn’t avoid imagining the Brit’s discomfort.

“This doesn’t look nice.” He whispered tensely. “Are you sure you want to have this in you, Sean? Looks like it could be quite unpleasant.”

Sean was way beyond words, panting in frustration at his suppressed relief mingled with the anticipation of the things that were still to come. Noticing the bound man’s inability to speak Viggo took his younger lover in a reassuring embrace.

“We won’t use it, if it scares you, babe, although Sean really enjoys it very much. It goes down straight to the prostate. I won’t lie to you, it is quite unpleasant at first, but then it’s pure bliss. And that’s just the mixture Sean craves most. You heard him beg for it. So, how do you want to continue?”

David looked at Sean’s eagerly leaking arousal and felt his own cock swell back to full glory. To be honest, the thought of watching the tiny slit stretching around the silvery bead made him shiver with anticipation. Moistening his suddenly dry lips with his tongue he gave his hoarse agreement.

“You can hold his hand and distract him.”

The Aussie took a firm grip on his lover’s hand and watched in rapt fascination as the older man covered the device with a thick layer of lube. Taking the weeping member in his hand Viggo gently stroked the hard shaft before, with two fingers, he pressed the slit open. Circling the minuscule hole with the bead to accustom it to the strange invader he slowly started to push it in. Sean pressed his eyes shut hissing through his teeth at the first painful stretch, clenching his hand around David’s hold.

“Burns … burns so good …god yes, so good…” Turning his head towards the younger man the Brit murmured in an incredibly arousing husky voice. “Ah, god… little brother … what he does to me. …too good … god yes … there …there …aahh!”

The redhead couldn’t drag his eyes away as the tiny opening slowly opened up to receive the shining bead. It closed around it like a tight fitting glove, gradually accepting more and more of the round object inside. Sean’s rasping words rung in his ears and he felt he could come here and there just from watching. His own cock twitched as he watched the appliance disappear bit by bit into the Brit’s throbbing length. Gradually Viggo let the tool slip in until the cap rested like a crown on his lover’s cock. At Sean’s guttural cry of utter pleasure David thought he wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer and spill his seed without being touched.

Having completed his task the American smiled seductively at the flustered younger man:

“Would you like to fuck him now? Would you like to pound into him, making him scream even more? ” Reaching for his own leaking hardness held out his hand for the redhead. “I want you to fuck him good and hard. I want to see his hole stretched around your dick, want to touch both of you as you drive him to completion. Will you do this for me, David?”

Whimpering with need at the most welcome suggestion David almost rushed between the Brit’s still wide spread legs. He saw the bound thighs tremble under the assault of unceasing pleasure. Moaning he allowed Viggo to coat their fingers with lube and let the older man guide their hands to the eager waiting entrance. Slightly teasing the throbbing opening, they both eased a finger inside the hot channel. Instantly Sean’s body jerked against his bonds, his needful groans increasing in intensity. Not wanting to make the love of is life wait any longer, Viggo covered David’s erection with a condom and lube.

Feeling Viggo’s hand on his oversensitive cock almost was too much for the Aussie. He had to grit his teeth to keep himself from spilling instantly. Not wanting to give up control the American guided the glistening member to the waiting entrance, positioning it against the clenching aperture, letting David push in, sliding through the gentle hold of his fingers. The sight of Sean’s opening stretched tight around David’s hard length was even more arousing than he’d anticipated in his most vivid dreams. Circling his fingers around the place where his lovers were joined found himself unable to ignore his own needs any longer and started to fist his own painfully aroused rod.

Feeling Viggo’s touch lingering on him even as he pushed deep into Sean’s velvety channel David knew that he wouldn’t last long. Setting a steady pace he pounded into the responsive body at an increasing rate, moaning with bliss at the heavenly feeling of tight heat surrounding his sensitive flesh. A heartfelt groan escaped his lungs as he watched Viggo drag the weeping tip of his arousal over Sean’s twitching length, painting it with a glistening trace of precome.

Sean drowned in an ocean of unadulterated rapture. Oblivious of his surroundings, didn’t notice the jagged screams and groans escaping his throat, all he was aware of was the blinding force of ecstasy. Barely conscious he felt a shifting in his lovers’ position. Something wet and blunt pressed into his nether mound, finally filling him to the brim with even more bliss. He was far beyond words, even unable to scream any longer all he could do was thrashing his head from side to side, whimpering in the thralls of unimaginable rapture.

Viggo’s hand moved in a blur over his engorged cock, his other hand never loosing touch with the place where his lovers were combined. Circling the stretched opening he pushed the tip of his digit into the already full confines to get a better feeling of David’s fervent thrusts. This addition to the heady sensations flooding his senses proofed to be the redhead’s undoing. With a strangled cry his body tensed and he found his completion in a mind- blowing release.

The sudden intensity of his younger lover’s climax brought Viggo to the brink. Still moving his fist in a rapid pace he let the tip of his cock slide up Sean’s length, until finally the thick crown came into contact with the silvery cap. The enticing contrast of his lover’s hot flesh and cold metal proofed to be more than he could stand. His knees buckled and with a coarse groan he spilled his seed all over Sean’s needful cock. With the last shreds of consciousness he smoothly freed the almost bursting rod of it’s metal invader, bending down to swallow the immediate release to the last drop.

Under the double assault of the rough burn of removed metal followed instantaneously by the hot wetness of an eager sucking mouth Sean felt himself going to pieces. His body caught in the spasms of a most overwhelming orgasm his mind spiraled straight into the realm of
unrestricted bliss.

With shaking hands the American released his lover from his confines and clamps, bringing the chair into a more comfortable position before he let himself slump down on Sean’s side in a boneless heap. Smiling he noticed David already occupying the other side and he reached out for his lovers, holding an utterly exhausted Sean securely in their middle. After some time, when it felt like they’d almost regained their minds, Viggo smiled lazily at his two lovers.

“You able to get up? I’d like to move this to somewhere more comfortable. Seems we all are in quite some need of a rest.”