Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Boromir has desires...

Rated: NC-17

Categories: LOTR FPS Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir

Warnings: None

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 190 Read: 706

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

Boromir feels his gloves fitting perfectly on his fingers, his hands. A second skin, covering his own. Boromir is so used to these gloves; he does everything with them on.

The leather is soft, well-worn but strong at the same time.

These gloves fit his hands so well, they have become a part of him.

They protect his fingers, from the bite of the cold, the abrasion of the sword, the shards and thorns of trees and bushes.

They are gentle on the tenderest part of his body, when Boromir strokes himself, quietly.

The gloves' leather is easy to clean, as well.
Boromir likes the taste of warm leather that lingers on his tongue, mingled with the warmth of his seed.

Those gloves are a part of him as his shield is, as his sword is. They cover his hands, and what he does with them.

And that's why Boromir can't help staring at Aragorn's hands.
At those half-gloves Aragorn wears.
At Aragorn's fingertips, so shamelessly revealed, the skin roughened and tough, the dirt beneath the fingernails.

Boromir can't stop watching those half-gloves, can't stop wondering what those fingers do.