Printer
Table of Contents
- Text Size +

Summary: Viggo asks and Sean decides.

Rated: NC-17

Categories: Actor RPS Pairing: Sean/Viggo

Warnings: Kink

Challenges:

Series: None

Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes

Word count: 384 Read: 819

Published: 09 Aug 2009 Updated: 09 Aug 2009

"It's a matter of choice", Viggo said, quietly.

"Think about it."

Sean has spent the night sleeping on the floor on the staircase landing, a long chain allowing some movement, enough that he can sneak a look behind the corner, longing for the few inches that make Viggo's door ajar, those few inches of the bed he can see, the multicoloured patchwork blanket hanging off the side, Viggo's toes just a shadow beneath it.

Viggo has been having visitors for most of the week. Sean has either been chained outside the porch, only the panelled windows separating him from the warmth and the laughter inside, or he's being served along with dinner and wine, Viggo never even watching as his guests use his boy for their own pleasure.

Sean has thought about it. Viggo hasn't talked to him if not for a few simple orders. It's been ten days now. It's not as if Viggo is punishing him. Viggo is giving him time to think about it, that's all. Viggo is staying away because he could convince him, easily, or give in to temptation and order him to do it. And that wouldn't be fair, they both know it, because then Sean would have no choice at all.

So when Viggo sits down to breakfast, on Monday, Sean crawls to him, carrying the leash in his mouth and placing it at Viggo's feet.

"Good boy," Viggo murmurs, fingers running through Sean's hair. Viggo wants to go out with his boy-pet, go and buy the newspaper, milk, cigarettes. He wants to tie Sean outside the shops while he's inside shopping. He wants Sean to wait obediently for him, and smell his crotch when he's back to untie him, like a good boy-pet would do. Consentient adults, if anyone stops them. He has even bought a new leather and chain harness that speaks less of bondage and more of a well cared for pet.

It's a fantasy, of course, though even a fantasy needs consensus.

But Viggo smiles quietly, eyes shining mischievously, and the leash is in place and he's pocketing wallet, keys, sunglasses...

Sean swallows then docilely crawls after him towards the door. It's the life he's chosen, after all. He has thought about it. He follows Viggo out of the door, in the sunshine.